Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

girl with Piolo in the Max TVC

who's that girl (i think her name in the commercial is isabel) who appears with piolo in the Max Fried Chicken series of tvc's?

sorry if posted already.

Comments

• Her name is Olivia Daytia.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :up:
  • maganda siya... wala lang :D
  • Originally posted by edzelyn
    Her name is Olivia Daytia.

any other info?

thanks!

yeah, she's real pretty.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    olivia is from cebu.

haha! yun lang alam ko.

pero ang isa pang alam ko ay siya talaga ang 1st choice to star as 'sabel in the tvc.

:)
  • 8934.jpg

OLIVIA DAYTIA – This pretty 5’6” lady turned out to be a dynamo onstage, projecting a supreme hauteur that sometimes make her seem at least six inches taller. In my opinion, she was actually the best performer of the evening, and that performance was rewarded with a slew of special awards: three, including the Jag Style award, Nivea Visage Best Model Face, and the Canon Powershot Photogenic Award. But I suppose the reason she was shut out of the Top Four honors was because the judges were looking for the best fit for the international competitions, and let’s face it, even if you are a stage dynamo, you would still be overlooked when competing with the statuesque Caucasian ingénues out there. Standing 5’9” (about 1.75m) is actually the minimum in many international modeling competitions.

MTV Fashionista Best Model of the World Search
  • mag sshowbiz n rin cya... watch out for her sa 1 of the abs teleserye!!
  • ^talaga? sana it's the one that my tita will be directing... hehe :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file