Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

bumibili kayo ng soft ice cream?

marami ba sainyong bumibili nito? yung mura lang...

patulong please..konting survey lang sa part namin. :) thnx.

Comments

• clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    as to buying sherberts?or iced ice creams?

please define what soft ice cream is. yan ba yung parang sundae ang consistency? yan ba yung ice cream sa tabi tabi? if so, hindi.
  • Is that the one sold at those SM malls for P6 or P10 a pop (if I remember correctly)? I remember one of the brand names was MILKO. If that's it, I did try it once, like a couple of years ago, and I almost puked. It didn't taste like ice cream one bit, it tasted more like sub-standard powdered milk (hence, the name Milko).
  • clawed_out..the one in carts, just wat periwinkle described. yung mga P5-10 lang.

periwinkle, kung bang nestle's soft ice cream, will u still gonna buy?
  • You can probably get me as an initial customer, but for me to be a repeat customer it has to taste good. I just don't go for brand names.
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    not really... i've seen the success though of all these new soft-serve ice cream at the malls. there's even one where they have a gorilla cabinet of sorts...
  • Originally posted by K.I.L.L.
    not really... i've seen the success though of all these new soft-serve ice cream at the malls. there's even one where they have a gorilla cabinet of sorts...
    That's the Jungle Freeze. they have one big set-up of huge jungle animals and dinosaur figures in Robinson's ermita, and in the middle of it is their soft ice cream dispenser. double meaning: freeze as in cold ice cream, and freeze as in say-cheese--take photos with the jungle animals or dinos in the background.
  • ^aah..may ganon plang klaseng stand. :)
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i used to but now i don't
    > walang lasa kasi e.