Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

The Apprentice - Season 2

Comments

• i love Ivana among the girls... madaldal ba sya di ba si little ***** stacy yun?

Galing nga nya dun sa restaurant task... yung try nyang idisperse ang girls kapag nagkukumpolkumpol na. tapos alam nya na magkakaproblema sa budget sa toothpaste task kung hindi sure sa budget allocation para sa flyers. Same thing dun sa pagiging ***** nya sa fashion task! medyo naging *****y sya kay liz pero nalaman na tama naman sya huli eh. Usually gumugulo lang sila dahil sa maraming discussions... kailangan lang nila ng assertive na leader... kung hindi wala silang matatapos...
  • Stacy was fired

Dapat lang.
  • woohoo! loved the look on stacy's face when she was fired!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    that was an easy job, firing her.
  • thank god ala na si Stacy! ang annoying nya!

i was a little disappointed with the turn of events. last week, minalas si John. this week, i was looking forward to Jenn M. PM-ing a big, important task, not some canine-centered small-time gig. :rolleyes: kainis!
  • yay no more staceyyy!!!
  • wahh! raj got fired last night... like ko pa naman sya... but he managed to keep his cool... nakakatawa when he asked for robin's number. :lol:

arrgh! sana ma-fire na si ivana!
  • obvious na obvious naman na mafi-fire si Raj kahapon eh. hehehe, i hope he got Robin's number. consuelo de bobo. :lol:

ayoko rin kay Ivana! masyadong mapapel! :mad:
  • huhu. I loved Raj! He was so much fun to watch.. LOL.

GO ANDY!!!
  • May twist na naman kagabi. Instead of firing 1 person only, DT fired Maria (Ms. Blinky) and Wes at the same time. Ang nakakatawa pa, nag-share sila ng taxi paalis ng Trump Tower kasi nga isa lang ang taxi na naka ready para ilipat sila sa ibang building.

Wawa naman si Ivana, ninakawan ng credit ni Jenn M. Dismayadong-dismayado tuloy si Ivana.
  • Go Ivana!!! hehe. Baka sya manalo since kapangalan nya yung former wife ni DT. who knows.
  • I loved the part in the end when Wes said: "I would at least like my own cab ..." :lol:
  • Originally posted by bodiemon
    May twist na naman kagabi. Instead of firing 1 person only, DT fired Maria (Ms. Blinky)

haha! natawa naman ako sa miss blinky!
    I loved the part in the end when Wes said: "I would at least like my own cab ..."

:lol:
  • Boo to Jen. Yay for Ivana.

Sure I kind of dislike her but I have to say, she really shined through on this tastk coming up with the jean fit wheel..
  • the second season's contestants are brighter and smarter than last year's. haha.

raj is funny, with is bow and cane.. but inspite of his appearance, he sometimes has good and weird ideas. you had better watch this 2nd season, you'll see trump firing two contestants in the boardroom.
  • i hate Ivana, but Jen should've let her present her ideas herself. medyo classless yung ginawa ni Jen, tapos sha pa yung nasabihang the best in the task. hehe, i'm sure her teammates were pissed at hell.

i like Andy. he doesn't speak much in the boardroom but when he does, DT gets impressed. i hope he lasts until the final 4 at least. i'm thinking Kelly's gonna win this one. he's been the most efficient so far.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DT can fire how many people he wishes to. Remember the past few episodes where he's been thinking of firing all APEX members?

last week wasn't that special, though we'll miss an eye candy. bye maria.

I don't like Andy either.

Ivana can probably make it to the top 5 but I don't see her winning the title. She lacks something- she's like Andy in a way- a bit timid.
  • bkt may mga uncut scenes sa internet?
    meaning hindi ito napalabas sa tv?
  • sory.. correction..
    hindi pala uncut.. ---> extended scenes pala...
  • Originally posted by kengkoyto
    bkt may mga uncut scenes sa internet?
    meaning hindi ito napalabas sa tv?
    I think ito yung mga extended scenes sa boardroom. Pinapalabas din ito sa TV pero pag replay na which is every Saturday dito sa amin.