Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Saturday Night Live!

who knows d sked of SNL??? nachchambahan ko lng sha pag sunday (dunno wat tym), pero d ko tlga lam ung sked sa ETC... ive been watching it since 96...

Comments

• vertud21vertud21 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    every:

saturday 2:00 am
    saturday 4:00 pm
    saturday 9:00 pm
    sunday 10:00 am
    monday 4:00 pm

ako rin fave ko tlga to pwamis...

specially ang cast na sila will ferrell, cheri oteri at molly shannon...

ang fave character ko ay yung spartan cheer leaders, judge judy, mary katherine gallagher at lahat ng characters ni will ferrell...

kaw nung fave mo sa snl...
    add ko rin sa fave kong sketch ay yung simma down nah ni cheri oteri at lahat ng sketch na bida si will ferrell.
  • ano nang nangyari kay Cheri Oteri?
    since she graduated from snl years back puro mga bit role (except in scary movie 1) ang nkukuha nya sa mga movie which is sad cos shes very talented as in she equalled will ferrell when it comes to talent... may tv shows sya like curb your enthusiasm and just shoot me ...
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    since malapit na ang elections....malamang puro parody ang gagawin nila kina bush atsaka kerry..... remember the bush-gore skits?
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The only show that was able to have The Rock (from WWE) in a dress and pose as a woman. And have him in a separate episode where he is to play a fag. :glee:
  • Originally posted by vertud21
    since she graduated from snl years back puro mga bit role (except in scary movie 1) ang nkukuha nya sa mga movie which is sad cos shes very talented as in she equalled will ferrell when it comes to talent... may tv shows sya like curb your enthusiasm and just shoot me ...

That's too bad. A lot of former SNLers left the show recently and was never heard from since. Remember they gave Tim Meadows his own show on NBC last year? Whatever happened to that? Was it cancelled? What about Tracy Morgan's show on UPN? I haven't seen that either.

What about Molly Shannon? I actually saw Molly Shannon at a bar in Chelsea when I was in New York last year.

Of the last 10-15 years or so, si Mike Myers and Will Ferell lang talaga ang alam kong naging break out superstars
    Originally posted by topnotch97
    since malapit na ang elections....malamang puro parody ang gagawin nila kina bush atsaka kerry..... remember the bush-gore skits?

yup u can be sure of that although too bad will ferrell is out cos i think his the best bush impersonator...

Originally posted by SIOPAO MAN
    That's too bad. A lot of former SNLers left the show recently and was never heard from since. Remember they gave Tim Meadows his own show on NBC last year? Whatever happened to that? Was it cancelled? What about Tracy Morgan's show on UPN? I haven't seen that either.

What about Molly Shannon? I actually saw Molly Shannon at a bar in Chelsea when I was in New York last year.

Of the last 10-15 years or so, si Mike Myers and Will Ferell lang talaga ang alam kong naging break out superstars

ditto! will ferrell has a handfull of movies coming out and most of them are lead roles... him and mike myers are very lucky indeed, include na rin natin c adam sandler...

wow swerte u saw molly shannon na!
  • oh your'e right si Adam Sandler din pala. Medyo din si Rob Schneider. Si Dana Carvey din sana kung di lang siya nagka-sakit :(
  • I'd love to see old episodes with Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, and the old cast. In the U.S., they once did a bit (methinks it was on Comedy Central) where they showed the fifty best SNL episodes, and they showed an episode with Eddie Murphy portraying Gumby.

Man, that was weird. He was acting like Sammy Davis, just in a big green bodysuit.

:silly:
  • SNL! love this show. everyone's so hilarious. i particularly love will ferrell, molly shannon and yeah, cheri oteri. :lol: that SIMMAH DOWN NAH! :D i remember the one with tobey maguire...it's not verbatim, but it went sopmething like this:

cheri: who's the queen of disco?
    customer: uh...donna summer?
    cheri: you betcha! donna summer! summer donna! SIMMAH DOWN NAH!

:rotflmao: hehe basta, sobrang nakakatawa siya.

what about chris kattan and that other dude, when they play the brothers who audition for the musical guests? like the one last saturday with lenny kravitz. riot sila lagi! :lol: and those cartoons by robert smigel! the ambiguously gay duo!

but i have to admit, minsan i can't get their humor. i guess you have to be familiar with the socio-political situation in the US for those kinds of sketches...

the episodes that we're getting on ETC are circa 2000-2001 yata.
  • oooh, SNL!!!! I just luv, luv, luv this show! The first time I watched SNL was when I went to the US three years ago. Buti na lang ETC brought it here kahit mga old episodes na!

My fave's Jimmy Fallon. :)
  • yay may nagstart din thread nito. lol fave ko din snl! i love jimmy fallon! :glee: kakatawa sila ni tina fey sa weekend update. will ferrell is one of my faves too. i like yung batch nila ni cheri oteri, molly shannon, chris kattan et al.

simmah down nahhhhh :lol:
    Originally posted by noodle15
    yay may nagstart din thread nito. lol fave ko din snl! i love jimmy fallon! :glee: kakatawa sila ni tina fey sa weekend update. will ferrell is one of my faves too. i like yung batch nila ni cheri oteri, molly shannon, chris kattan et al.

simmah down nahhhhh :lol:

prior to the batch nila will ferrell et al. snl experienced its all time low to the point na all staff, writers and cast were fired and then came to the rescue yung batch nila will which became one of the best seasons ng snl...

kayo banggit kayo ng fave sketch nyo?

me yung sa spartan cheerleader:

ariana (cheri oteri): hello pregnant ladies about to deliver we have something to offer you

craig (will ferrel): for this week we have recent issues of tiger beat magazine.

ariana: a box of ice cold popsicles and also... haaaahhh alexis!

alexis: great! ariana and her friend craig

ariana:i thought ur in france shoe modelling

alexis: well i got knocked up

ariana: uhm knock knock

craig: who's there...

alexis: i got pregnant by john you half wit

ariana: but we told u a lot of times...

ariana & craig: sex can wait m a s t u r b a t e (cheering)

basta nkktawa ito pag napanod nyo...
  • and I also like the fact that it's live cuz you sometimes get to see things that wasn't planned. I remember when Sharon Stone hosted the show, during her opening monologue, a protester in the audience starting shouting nasty things at her, and you could hear him. But Sharon was a real professional and she continued her monologue.
    I also remember when Sinead O'Connor was the musical guest and then at the end of her song she ripped up a photo of the Pope, and I was like "What the hell was that??..."
  • one of the more recent unplanned moments came a few months ago when Lindsey Lohan was host, the skit of Debbie Downer with Racehl Dratch! that has to be one of the funniest skits i've seen ever!

i also like the new skits they have with Jennifer Aniston and the Olsen twins where they play paparazzis so they get to make fun of themselves, like when Jen played a paparazzi taking Jennifer Anistons pic and she kept on screaming "when are you gonna have a baby?!" and when Mary Kate told the fake Mary Kate to eat a sandwich!

too bad Jimmy Fallon quit the show!
  • huwat?!? nagquit na si jimmy? :(
  • ETC program sched

may nakapanood ba nung episode na si quentin ata yung host? tapos meron kunwaring talk show about directors na si quentin yung host and his guests were asking him if the rumors about him and uma were true? riot talaga!

i don't like it when they get cutesy actresses as hosts, though. brittany murphy and katie holmes? what the hell?!!! :mad:

una kong nakapanood nito kasikatan pa ng wayne's world e... and the show sure is a lot of fun!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    not everything there is aired live. only some skits.
  • As long as Tina Fey doesn't quit, it's all good.

:silly: