FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Who thinks Filipino men sucK?

I do. There aren't any men. Just big babies.

Comments

• almightygealmightyge triggerman PExer
    dont generalize.. maybe you met the wrong guys. there are a lot of good guys out there. =)
  • billabonggirlbillabonggirl Member PExer
    want to bet on it?
  • SILENTMAXSILENTMAX FOCUSED PExer
    flame bait.
  • pinoy2781pinoy2781 ♥ Jowns ♥ ✭✭✭
    some but not everybody...

pero mas marami yatang mga losers... :D unfortunately...
  • QuentinQuentin Montejo PExer
    hahaha yeah. flame bait
  • anne_373anne_373 future mom to a baby girl PExer
    no comment! dada quents is here kasi hehe. nah just kiddin..

dont generalize. mga 99% lang:D
  • LodRoseLodRose Grok Offline or Go Pfft! PExer
    they do? where are these suckers? :D
  • bishopbishop amdg PExer
    i smell bitterness in here...

tsk tsk
  • hoop_masterhoop_master dancefloor date PExer
    stereotyping

:shakehead:
  • ecstaticaecstatica emotional web surfer PExer
    To billabonggirl, well I hope you're not in the Philippines, since if you are, Filipino men are probably all you'll get.

Look on the bright side, though. If they all truly suck, you can at least have them suck at the right places. :lol:
    If you're a guy, don't bother replying to this topic/post. There's no point redeeming your breed. I just want to see if the girls agree with me (if any).
  • QuentinQuentin Montejo PExer
    agree with you and then what? feel good about yourself that your brain actually did something right? :glee:
  • LodRoseLodRose Grok Offline or Go Pfft! PExer
    Originally posted by ecstatica
    To billabonggirl, well I hope you're not in the Philippines, since if you are, Filipino men are probably all you'll get.

Look on the bright side, though. If they all truly suck, you can at least have them suck at the right places. :lol:

my point exactly.

:D
    Well, billabonggirl, it looks like no one will take you seriously. What's the issue anyway? Some guy break your heart? It's okay, you can confide to us internet strangers and we promise we will try to make an attempt on understanding why you're being such a damn ****. :)
  • mannfreudmannfreud Registered User PExer
    and then on the other hand. pinays ought to suck more. all pun intended.
    never mind. you guys just proved my point. thanks.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ Moderator PExer
    Proved what point? So what is your point? Oh nevermind, you proved everyone's point in this thread. That there's one sucker born every minute. :evil_lol:
  • ziggyboyziggyboy Member PExer
    Haay....what a moronic thread.
    Who thinks billabonggirl sucks? Ah never mind, she's just proven my point! :lol:

Flame begets flame, girl. The quality of replies only reflects the quality of the original question. ;)
  • jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    not all, yeah know!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file