COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

justgotluckyjustgotlucky The Weapon of Sound. PExer
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psa.133:1

I'm just a small echo in this already crowded world. For a really long time, we Filipinos are divided. Kaya di umuunlad bansa natin e kanya-kanya tayo. I see it in ALL aspects of Philippine society. Such examples are the TV networks, Newspapers, up to the small establishments such as your neighborhood sari-sari stores. It even goes up to the Philippine Government where the whole thing is a sham just so corrupt officials who are already filthy rich get richer by squeezing the life blood of the Filipinos in general. :flog: The Philippines is a VERY RICH COUNTRY. We have an almost limitless amount of resources and we actually don't need to import. We can make what we need HERE. For example, Korea almost doesn't import. Ang import tax kasi sa kanila is 100%. So kung bibili ka ng sigarilyo na blue seal doble ang babayaran mo. They make their own cigarettes so the cost wouldn’t only be cheaper, they also help the economy. When it comes to TV networks or the movie industry here, FORGET IT. Personally, I think that the quality of shows has gone down. ANG HIRAP KASI I-PLEASE NG PINOY. So obviously rival networks would wring each other's necks just to get the majority viewership. And instead of moving FORWARD, they COPY each other's show concepts, and say that they have an "original" show. Which is actually copied from FOREIGN SHOWS. What's the deal with that? Don't get me wrong, I loved Pinoy shows back in the 80's & 90's like John & Marsha, Champoy, T.O.D.A.S., Sick-o-clock News, Iskul Bukol, AngTV, even Dyords Javier & Redford White movies. What's good about these shows and movies is that they were ORIGINAL concepts. Today you see and advertisement or show or movie without going: "Ay parang gaya to sa..." And the constant network bashing here and there, nakakasawa na. On The Oprah Winfrey Show (I think CBS network in the States), she invites guest celebrities from OTHER networks to promote their TV shows on her show. I THINK YOU WON'T SEE THAT HERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. WATAK WATAK KASI ANG PINOY. :lurker: HINDI NAKAKALIMOT LALO NA PAG MAY KAGALIT. :boxing:

As I've said, I'm just a small echo in this already crowded world. Make this echo resonate!

PEACE OUT! :hippie:
It has to start somewhere, It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than NOW? - Rage Against The Machine

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file