Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Should a girl tell a guy that she likes him?

I just find it so unfair that in our society its not acceptable for a girl to make the first move! Guys are encouraged to go after the girls they like and to keep on pursuing them until hopefully the girls fall for for them. Girls and guys have the same feelings too you know! We meet someone who makes us laugh and feel happy and we're just supposed to sit here and wait for the guy to make the first move?!?

Comments

• i know its unfair!

pero i do have the guts anyway blush.gif
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Isn't it sad that society made these rules for us? Kaso... soweee...d ko rin masagot tanong mo e. :D kasi ako din naguguluhan about it e.

One thing's for sure, though. For all my katarayan, I don't have the guts to tell a guy that I like him. blush.gif
  • what i say is, do it.. if you like the guy tell him.. if he does not react, slap him.. :D
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I agree with PuNkChick. If a girl likes a guy, don't tell him unless you have the guts. ;)
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmp! ewan ko ba? pero ako, once ko pa lang nasabi sa guy that i simply like him.. well, it doesnt make me less human anywayz..

try ko nga uli, assassin_mage, i like you...

*Rottenmind received no response from Assassin_Mage

hmp! bop.gif

hey! assassin, thats pretty cool! :D
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Society is a group of individuals, each with his own head and heart. While you find society to be "unfair", you'll also find that not every individual thinks and feels the same way, including me. I don't take it against a girl if she makes the first move.

You are responsible for your happiness. If this is the way to find it, you owe it to yourself to try.
  • rottenmind:

hey. react ako ano.. reaction ko?

"Hey cool.. and the punchline is?" lol.gif

****Back to topic*****

as i was saying, which KuyaDanny already said, is that you are an individual. your happiness depends on your actions. If you believe you will be happy by doing so, then do it. No one is stopping you. sure some people will say that it doe snot become a female to do so. But hey, whose happiness is on the line anyway?

Is it their's? or is it your's?

Do as you believe. gaya nga ng sabi ng sprite, Magpakatutuo ka! :D
  • bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i believe the girl should say it ... if she really likes the guy... but before she does ... she must think of the consequences that might happen if she does decide to tell the guy :)
    " its better to have tried to love than to have just dreamt of the love that surrounds you
  • double standard kse ang role ng mga gerls dito sa society natin. We can't do anything about that.

For me it's ok to express how u feel for someone as long as u know ur limitations. People will always have something to say, right? Kaya i don't waste my time pleasing them. Basta If you want to do it then do it. Be responsible nga lang sa mga consequences of ur actions :)
  • dakidaki PExer
    well for me... it's really ok kung yung girl mag sabi ng like nya ang isang guy it's not that the guys would always do the move and you know somehow it's really flattering for the guys.. and some guys naman takes advantage of it.. but that will always depends sa situation kasi ang daming situation na dapat i tackle.. but kung kaya yun ng isang girl na mag sabi ng she likes the guy well go for it.. who knows baka sya na yung lalaki na hinahanap nya.. kasi girls eh.. pakipot.. kaya sometimes they end up losing the guy they love so sobrang pakipot at saka hard to get.. :D:D:D
  • alam niyo its the 90's na eh. and this is what i got to say. stop complaining and start acting. ika nga, No Guts No Glory. dati kasi i used to think like that, pero now i realized lang na kung wala akong gagawin, if i just let the one i love pass me by, pucha! walang mangyayari sa akin. besides malay mo torpe yung guy eh di you did him a favor pa di ba? hay naku girls, i say dont hesitate to make the first move na! girl.gif
  • i think if d grl rly lyks d guy so much den y not tell him?! actually nagawa ko na yan...and it works! hehehe...lolz...ibang guys kase torpe ehh! kakaines! hehehe

• hmmm ... okay so i see the majority thinks that there's a bigger loss if i keep quiet.

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!! im going to tell him na, im just not sure when really but i will. ack! ang sakit sa tummy just thinking about it!
  • good luck bambi :)
    there are ways to let him know without actually telling him... evilgrin.gif girls, just experiment and try to discover these guerilla tactics for yourself...!!!! ;)
  • but of course, golf course! di ka naman magkakabf kung parati kalang pakipot crazy.gif konti lang cute guys kaya ...GRAB IT este GRAB THEM while the're HOT :p GIRL POWER :GIRL::GIRL::GIRL:
  • dakidaki PExer
    hi bambi wavey.gif and goodluck :) and post ka dito kung ano na ang nangyari.. update us :D:D:D
  • punkchick: you go girl!!! ;)

badgirl: pareho lang tayo!!! as much as i'd like to (lalo na if you're really sure the guy likes you back), i lose the nerve. and worse, i cover it up by being super taray towards him! haaay!!! :eek:

some guys kasi get turned off when the girl tells him she likes him. kaya a lot of girls seem to avoid doing this. unfair!!! :mad:
  • This is the 21st century. Gone are the days when girls wait for guys to take the initiative. If you've been told by your grandma that you should play hard to get, forget it! Why would a man want to be with you if you act like you don't like him? I mean, Guys are not psychics. We can't read minds. When you pretend you're not interested in a man you really like, you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.

Men are affraid of rejection, and we are most likely will avoid situations in which we know we would fail. Now im not saying thhat when you like someone, you should stare at him, grab his arms and make suggestiive remarks. That's not showing interest, that's flirting. You can give him cues to tell him you would like to know him more. Then, if after a few tries he does'nt respond, forget him. It's obvious that he's not interested. Have you lost anything? No. At least you don't have to torture yourself wondering if he likes you or not.. You know the real score...and you can move on with your life. :)

So if you see someone you like, smile at hiim, compliment him, tell him it's nice too see him. Then wait and see what happens.

smile! :)
  • Originally posted by baste:
    i believe the girl should say it ... if she really likes the guy... but before she does ... she must think of the consequences that might happen if she does decide to tell the guy :)
    " its better to have tried to love than to have just dreamt of the love that surrounds you

i certainly agree. you may have the courage to say it but consequences may be the ones that may make it hard.GO GIRL!!!

[This message has been edited by rogue (edited 05-13-2000).]
  • yeeeyeee PExer
    I see no problem about that. The best time kasi a girl should tell the guy the liking thing is when yung closeness nyo eh iba na...indi na ordinaryo at pag dumating na sa puntong ayan na talagang yun na lang ang kulang...atsaka minsan alam na rin ng lalake yun eh..gusto lang nyang marinig sa bibig ng babae dahil kung totoo nga dahil :
    1. It will boost their ego, kahit nde ka naman din nya type, the mere fact na he led you into liking him suggests na he's one heluva man.
    2. gusto ka rin nya dahil sabi nga naman ni epal_king, Men are affraid of rejection, and we are most likely will avoid situations in which we know we would fail. yun lang sister.