Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Justice League Unlimited

The league just got bigger, and some extra voices it enlisted: George Eads, Dennis Farina, Tom Sizemore, Michael T. Weiss (probably a bad guy character, Jason Blood?). Green Lantern has a new look. Kamukha niya si Frylock. :D:D:D

Comments

• San ito ipapalabas? :wow:
  • i actually bought a copy of the first episode JLU at Filbars. They had Green Arrows as the main character for this episode. Unlike the first episodes in the last two seasons with alien invasion, they choose to have it differently.

btw, for those who would like to know more about the episode summaries, you can visit the cartoonnetwork website.

im excited about this season. a new Watchtower, new faces, new powers. Then the dilemma with Hawkgirl being unresolved..

hope they show it here soon.
  • wow...ngayon ko lang nalaman ito.

bat nila tinanggal si Hawkgirl and pinalit si Supergirl?
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    because of the events of the JL season-ender, Starcrossed
  • Originally posted by zimdude
    because of the events of the JL season-ender, Starcrossed

Yeah, that was a pretty heartbreaking episode.

Sayang, chicks pa naman si Hawkgirl. :D
  • does anybody know when the new season will start? i'm getting sick of the re-runs.
  • Originally posted by DarthScully
    does anybody know when the new season will start? i'm getting sick of the re-runs.

You just missed the first two episodes. I think the new episodes air at 8:30PM on Saturdays at the Cartoon Network, and there are reruns during Saturday and Sunday mornings, if I am not mistaken.
  • teka....sa States ba yan or sa Pinas? :D
  • Originally posted by bronze_freak
    teka....sa States ba yan or sa Pinas? :D

Sa Istate.
  • Ang laki ng roster nila. Some notables were:

Supergirl
    Zatanna
    Green Arrow
    The Atom

I forgot the rest but they seem to have more than 20 members now.
  • Kasama rin pala si Black Canary dito...hmmm....Ano powers non?
  • I'm excited for JLU. The new format means I don't have to wait until the next episode to see a conclusion to the storyline. (Impatient kasi ako eh.)
  • Originally posted by NOKiE
    The league just got bigger, and some extra voices it enlisted: George Eads, Dennis Farina, Tom Sizemore, Michael T. Weiss (probably a bad guy character, Jason Blood?). Green Lantern has a new look. Kamukha niya si Frylock. :D:D:D

What chars does George Eads & Tom Sizemore voice?

For all I know, aside from Michael Rosembaum (Lex Luthor of SMALLVILLE) playing Wally West (Flash), there is Carl Lumbly (Dixon of ALIAS) doing J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter)

Verrrry interesting......innit?
  • Originally posted by quentntarantula
    For all I know, aside from Michael Rosembaum (Lex Luthor of SMALLVILLE) playing Wally West (Flash), there is Carl Lumbly (Dixon of ALIAS) doing J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter)
    really? Lex voicing Flash :lol:
  • George Eads did Capt. Atom. Tom did Green Arrow.
  • wait, wait, CAPTAIN Atom not THE Atom? So its not Ray Parker pala. Sinong Green Lantern? John Stewart pa rin o Kyle Rayner na?
  • Capt. & The Atom aren't the same person. As for Green Lantern, John Stewart pa rin....kalbo't with goatee. Do you watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force? May kahawig siya doon. :D
  • bleh John Stewart pa din? oh well they do need the token black guy in the show
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Now downloading episodes through BitTorrent :)

Captain Atom looks like Nick Sto... em George Eads!

Supergirl is a Hawkgirl replacement!

They don't just need a token black guy.. they need a bad-*****$ guy on the team. ;)
  • Originally posted by bronze_freak
    Kasama rin pala si Black Canary dito...hmmm....Ano powers non?

i guess pretty much the same with the comic book character. sonic scream and good martial artist. :)