Home PEx Chat Personals

I'M looking for a long lost friend... pls help..

Hi.. I am very desperate... i have searched a lot about my very first online friend. but to no avail. so i decided to try PeX hoping to get a favorable result.

My friend's name is : KRISTINE MEJIA, she is originially from Ormoc, she is a registered Occupational Therapist, and studied at the CEBU DOCTORS [college/university or something].

I lost contact with her. The last time was in 1997 pa. We met at the good old FREETEL chat. Do you remember that cute program, where u can voicechat, type text and send files? It's the lolo of Yahoo Messenger.

Wish ko lang somebody from PeX know her. pls send me an email : [email protected]

Meron ako bibigay token of appreciation to somebody who can help me. thanks in advance.

Marlon

Comments

• Begone, vile, wretched stalker! Begone, lest we unleash upon thee the wrath of our alternicks!
  • :confused: im looking for a friend also. the last time i knew, he's working at Kenny Rogers Roaster South Mall Branch. His name is Jaime Visperas. His nickname is JAMES. I hope someone from this site knew him. Please let me know if anyone knows him. Thanks.....
  • tidgetidge PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nananawagan po ako sa pex at sa mga nag po-post dito, ako po'y nawawala, mahigit isang taon na po akong nawawala at di ko po alam kung saan lugar ako ngayon... sana po ay matulungan nyo ako...