Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Do u really have to ask a permission before u court a girl???

Just wanna know what's ur opinion about this thing...do u agree that panliligaw isn't something na tinatanong but ginagawa? I mean if the guy is magaling "dumiskarte"... he doesn't have to ask the girl before he makes a move...just make "Paramdam" na lang diba?!? and besides, girls naman r not insensitive...
GIRLS: Do u want guys to ask u if he can court u??? wonder.gif

[This message has been edited by beebideebabeediboo (edited 05-09-2000).]

Comments

• Kse alam mo minsan ang mga girls "insensitive"... lol.gif Kaya yug mga ibag guys they have to tell the girl na nanliligaw sila para atleast alam nung girl.
    It really is not about asking the girl, it's about letting know that your courting her. :) Ayos ba? ;)
  • Originally posted by SyLvEsTeR:
    Kse alam mo minsan ang mga girls "insensitive"... lol.gif Kaya yug mga ibag guys they have to tell the girl na nanliligaw sila para atleast alam nung girl.
    It really is not about asking the girl, it's about letting know that your courting her. :) Ayos ba? ;)
    lol.gif kasi naman po MR... u don't have to ask these questions--->;"PWEDE BA MANLIGAW?" "OK LANG BA KUNG MANLIGAW AKO?" "OK LANG SAYO?"...diba? just let the girl know pero wag ka paalam...lolz
  • bunnybunny PExer
    Definitely NOT! I hate it when guys ask those questions....you dont need to ask...you have to make her feel that youre courting her...women are not that naive.
  • yeeeyeee PExer
    AH EWAN! wag nyong gawing LUNETA ang PEX...doon kayo magligawan...hehehe :D:D
  • Originally posted by yeee:
    AH EWAN! wag nyong gawing LUNETA ang PEX...doon kayo magligawan...hehehe :D:D
    luneta ka dyan?lolz...j/k!

• ang corney naman nun kung magpapaalam ung guy! i think it better na paramdam na lang nung guy na he likes the girl. and i don't think any girls will be comfortable answering that question. ;)
  • Why bother?
    :)

peacelove and Godspeed!
  • It really depends upon the girl you're courting. But normally, it's considered in bad taste if you ask permission.
  • as for my opinion, i am not capable of asking a girl if i were allowed to court her or not. Because basically if i were to choose as a person i am not fond of asking if i where to court her or not. Wala lang, para sakin, napaka arrogant ng dating kung tatanungin mo sya ng ganun.(get my point) Well not that arrogant as what you have thought. But the thing is why you would ask a permission. What is your purpose? What is your Goal? asking a gril if you can court her or not is purely unreasonable for me. For it shows signs of weakness and twisted flows of your own self-esteem. Ang Labo. Wala lang!

post pa ko later

Godspeed and peacelove!
  • i don't think it is necessary for you to ask a permission if u would court a girl or not, coz' i firmly believe that in love...anything goes. You would just wake up one day knowing that you like the other person without any hindrances around. Parang mas masarap ang feeling knowing that when you wake up one day and you can't stop thinking about someone. Wala lang. Jasmine, pero someone has to give space to those who comes first, I am a descent person and i believe that when you know how to respect others...then respect will surely be come to you and given by anyone who knows you...la lang! just GOOD LUCK in anything on those you want to believe in...i Guess wala lang! Don't even want to bother!

peacelove and Godspeed!
  • a guy doesn't really have to ask permission before he courts a girl. maybe dapat makiramdam muna ang guy if he has a chance or not. at dapat, the guy gives or sends the right and clear signals... kung friend lang ba talaga or more than that ang intention sa girl. thinker.gif

some girls say it's not polite to ask. dapat gawin na lang. other girls think otherwise. mahirap rin kasing mag-assume tapos hindi naman pala. what if akala ng girl nililigawan s'ya tapos yun pala sweet lang talaga or thoughtful yung guy. minsan kasi nakakamislead. napapahiya tuloy minsan ang girls at nasasabihang makapal ang mukha. blush.gif
  • TMTM PExer
    c/o jonster :D

well, for me, i just try to get as close to her blush.gif(whoever she is) as possible without saying anything. inluv.gif So there won't be any ilangan and everything would be natural
    Until i feel i have a chance, then you go for it. angel.gif
  • rhytzrhytz PExer
    ang hrap kse "to make pakiramdam" bka mali pa ang assumptions mo. i mean there are some guys who are just sweet pero hde nanliligaw. It's not a major effort naman to just say it, right ;)
  • sometimes its irritating when a guys asks...but i think they just really want to be respectful...either that, or they just need reassurance...!
  • Back in the day it is appropriate to ask permission.

"Ligaya, maaari ba akong umakyat ng ligaw?"
    "oo Tonyo"

But these days you justa have to show it. If a guy gives a girl flowers and chocolates and also writes her loveletters then it's practically obvious.

In the end, you will know the answer anyway. Kung basted ka edi hindi pwede diba?
  • bashobasho PExer
    the basho perspective

I tried that once. The girl I asked got so terribly turned off. Up until now I wonder why because it seemed like the right thing to do. It's a take it or leave it shot.
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Same here. Tinanong ko iyung girl if I can court her, then na-t.o. (turn-off) sya sa akin. Kaya ayan, loveless pa rin ako... :(
  • Originally posted by YoBaKs:
    i don't think it is necessary for you to ask a permission if u would court a girl or not, coz' i firmly believe that in love...anything goes. You would just wake up one day knowing that you like the other person without any hindrances around. Parang mas masarap ang feeling knowing that when you wake up one day and you can't stop thinking about someone. Wala lang. Jasmine, pero someone has to give space to those who comes first, I am a descent person and i believe that when you know how to respect others...then respect will surely be come to you and given by anyone who knows you...la lang! just GOOD LUCK in anything on those you want to believe in...i Guess wala lang! Don't even want to bother!

peacelove and Godspeed!
    yah...bessy,i get ur point!i just hope that things will be over soon...thanks for the nice reply! :)tc! i heard may problem ka... things will be all right,k!

• [b0o][b0o] PExer
    for me naman...it really depends on the guy...if he wants to know kung may pag asa ba talaga...den y not...pero if he really wants a challenge...den go nalang!
    silly.gif
  • QUESTION:
    "PWEDE BANG MANLIGAW?!" - ack! akward question! :rolleyes:

ANSWER:
    "OO!" - parang 50% sumagot na yung girl! wonder.gif

"HINDE!" - basted! awww... :(

you need not ask the girl, make her feel that you're courting her! blush.gif