COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Doris Birgonia And Cesar Apolinario Match Nga Ba When It Comes To Reporting!!!

TAMA BANG PAGTAPATIN SINA DORIS BIRGONIA AT CESAR APOLINARIO

NO MATCH.. I CAN SAY

CESAR FROM GMA 7 DOES INVESTIGATIVE REPORT NA NAKAKALULA

WHILE DORIS DOES A MUTYA NG MASA AT DONG PUNO LIVE!!!!!!

MATCH NGA BA?

CAN I GET YOUR REAX;;;;;;;;;;

ABS-CBN vs GMA-7
in Angelo's village
Posted: 0:02 AM (Manila Time) | Jul. 19, 2004
By Tonette Orejas
Inquirer News Service

MEXICO, Pampanga-A fight between ABS-CBN reporter Doris Bigornia and Bona de la Cruz, a sister-in-law of hostage Angelo de la Cruz, has erupted as rival television networks ABS-CBN and GMA-7 jostled for position to bring the best local coverage of the hostage situation on Thursday night.

The fight was witnessed by members of De la Cruz's family and reporters stationed here.

Bigornia said it erupted for two reasons. First, she said Bona stopped her relatives from being interviewed by ABS-CBN on their reactions to the latest video footage of De la Cruz, showing him for the first time in civilian clothes and giving assurances that he was being treated well by his Iraqi captors.

Second, Bigornia said, many of the relatives decided to guest instead on GMA-7's "Debate" than on rival show "Dong Puno Live" of ABS-CBN.

The hosts of both programs-Debate's Solita Monsod and Oscar Orbos, and Dong Puno Live's lawyer Ricardo Puno-interviewed the relatives live via satellite. The respective station's reporters acted as anchors from the De la Cruzes' home village of Buenavista.

For the late night talk shows, Bigornia seated her five guests at the De la Cruzes' yard. In a garden just some seven meters away, GMA-7 reporter Cesar Apolinario arranged the set for De la Cruz's three sisters, a brother-in-law, Bona and a niece.

Bona, who spoke to the Inquirer at past 5 p.m. on Friday, said she was aghast that Bigornia "confronted" and "shouted" at her about the so-called no-interview policy.

"(Doris) got it all wrong," she said, shaking her head in disappointment. She said the rift began because of a statement she spoke in Kapampangan.

"I told my elder sister Dolores, whose nickname is also Doris, not to give reactions because she was not able to watch the new footage. Doris (Bigornia) mistook that to mean I was stopping her from interviewing my sister," Bona said.

It did not help that Bigornia's production assistant was a Kapampangan who should have understood the language, she said.

"And we appeared on Debate because our other relatives were already on Dong Puno Live," she said of the scheme agreed by the family.

But Bigornia did not take Bona's explanation. She recalled telling Bona how her network's coverage was helping the De la Cruz family.

"We have been helping you. We have been on coverage here for several days but why would you not allow me to interview you. Why?" Bigornia told Bona.

Apolinario, Bigornia said, raided ("ginapang") her guests who hours before they committed to appear in the show but moved to the rival channel's show.

Asked why many of the De la Cruz's relatives agreed to appear on GMA-7's show, Apolinario said: "They did not like (Bigornia) because they sensed her to be mataray (arrogant)."

But Bigornia suspected that money was involved in the decision of De la Cruz's relatives to appear on Debate. "Tatapatan ko. Magsabi lang kayo (I would match the amount they paid you. Just tell me)," she told the relatives.

Apolinario strongly denied resorting to checkbook journalism. "It's not our network's policy to lure subjects through financial rewards," he said.

Bona almost cried when the issue about money cropped up. "It's not true. Not even a centavo was given us, really," she said.

Bigornia's temper was first pricked when GMA-7 got an exclusive coverage of the meeting between De la Cruz's father Feliciano and his siblings in Buenavista last Wednesday.

Caught in the rivalry, Bona related how the relatives had patiently put up with the media's hounding.

"Even when we were tired and worried about Kong Ilong (De la Cruz), we reply to their queries. When they shove the microphone and ask 'What can you say about . . . ' we answer because we consider them our friends. They are our sources of information," she said in Kapampangan.

Unused to media attention, residents of Buenavista woke up last Friday having national and international news organizations in their midst.

Photographers, cameramen and reporters had stayed since, documenting the emotions, the views and activities transpiring in De la Cruz's village.

To comment on this article using your Philippine mobile phone,
send INQ7 REACT to 2207 (for Globe subscribers) or 386 (for Smart subscribers).

end

Comments

• cesar all the way

i have seen cesar's work..

reporter's notebook, meron ba si doris gurgonia nun..

at si doris hindi gumagawa ng investigative report...
    si cesar marami ng nagawa..nag brigada siete pa dati..
    i also saw his report at the cnn international
    si doris meron ba?

no match talaga...walang tatalo sa cesar apolinario
  • reeptvolereeptvole Member PExer
    Originally posted by kringkring
    TAMA BANG PAGTAPATIN SINA DORIS BIRGONIA AT CESAR APOLINARIO

NO MATCH.. I CAN SAY

CESAR FROM GMA 7 DOES INVESTIGATIVE REPORT NA NAKAKALULA

WHILE DORIS DOES A MUTYA NG MASA AT DONG PUNO LIVE!!!!!!

MATCH NGA BA?

CAN I GET YOUR REAX;;;;;;;;;;

ABS-CBN vs GMA-7
    in Angelo's village
    Posted: 0:02 AM (Manila Time) | Jul. 19, 2004
    By Tonette Orejas
    Inquirer News Service

MEXICO, Pampanga-A fight between ABS-CBN reporter Doris Bigornia and Bona de la Cruz, a sister-in-law of hostage Angelo de la Cruz, has erupted as rival television networks ABS-CBN and GMA-7 jostled for position to bring the best local coverage of the hostage situation on Thursday night.

The fight was witnessed by members of De la Cruz's family and reporters stationed here.

Bigornia said it erupted for two reasons. First, she said Bona stopped her relatives from being interviewed by ABS-CBN on their reactions to the latest video footage of De la Cruz, showing him for the first time in civilian clothes and giving assurances that he was being treated well by his Iraqi captors.

Second, Bigornia said, many of the relatives decided to guest instead on GMA-7's "Debate" than on rival show "Dong Puno Live" of ABS-CBN.

The hosts of both programs-Debate's Solita Monsod and Oscar Orbos, and Dong Puno Live's lawyer Ricardo Puno-interviewed the relatives live via satellite. The respective station's reporters acted as anchors from the De la Cruzes' home village of Buenavista.

For the late night talk shows, Bigornia seated her five guests at the De la Cruzes' yard. In a garden just some seven meters away, GMA-7 reporter Cesar Apolinario arranged the set for De la Cruz's three sisters, a brother-in-law, Bona and a niece.

Bona, who spoke to the Inquirer at past 5 p.m. on Friday, said she was aghast that Bigornia "confronted" and "shouted" at her about the so-called no-interview policy.

"(Doris) got it all wrong," she said, shaking her head in disappointment. She said the rift began because of a statement she spoke in Kapampangan.

"I told my elder sister Dolores, whose nickname is also Doris, not to give reactions because she was not able to watch the new footage. Doris (Bigornia) mistook that to mean I was stopping her from interviewing my sister," Bona said.

It did not help that Bigornia's production assistant was a Kapampangan who should have understood the language, she said.

"And we appeared on Debate because our other relatives were already on Dong Puno Live," she said of the scheme agreed by the family.

But Bigornia did not take Bona's explanation. She recalled telling Bona how her network's coverage was helping the De la Cruz family.

"We have been helping you. We have been on coverage here for several days but why would you not allow me to interview you. Why?" Bigornia told Bona.

Apolinario, Bigornia said, raided ("ginapang") her guests who hours before they committed to appear in the show but moved to the rival channel's show.

Asked why many of the De la Cruz's relatives agreed to appear on GMA-7's show, Apolinario said: "They did not like (Bigornia) because they sensed her to be mataray (arrogant)."

But Bigornia suspected that money was involved in the decision of De la Cruz's relatives to appear on Debate. "Tatapatan ko. Magsabi lang kayo (I would match the amount they paid you. Just tell me)," she told the relatives.

Apolinario strongly denied resorting to checkbook journalism. "It's not our network's policy to lure subjects through financial rewards," he said.

Bona almost cried when the issue about money cropped up. "It's not true. Not even a centavo was given us, really," she said.

Bigornia's temper was first pricked when GMA-7 got an exclusive coverage of the meeting between De la Cruz's father Feliciano and his siblings in Buenavista last Wednesday.

Caught in the rivalry, Bona related how the relatives had patiently put up with the media's hounding.

"Even when we were tired and worried about Kong Ilong (De la Cruz), we reply to their queries. When they shove the microphone and ask 'What can you say about . . . ' we answer because we consider them our friends. They are our sources of information," she said in Kapampangan.

Unused to media attention, residents of Buenavista woke up last Friday having national and international news organizations in their midst.

Photographers, cameramen and reporters had stayed since, documenting the emotions, the views and activities transpiring in De la Cruz's village.

To comment on this article using your Philippine mobile phone,
    send INQ7 REACT to 2207 (for Globe subscribers) or 386 (for Smart subscribers).

end

mas katapat ni DORIS si SUSAN ENRIQUEZ!!!
  • heartthrob_samheartthrob_sam Crush ng Bayan! PExer
    Sino ba si Cesar!?!?
  • rugbyrugby Registered User PExer
    Cesar has got more class. He's from UP (like most of his colleagues from GMA News and Public Affairs) if I'm not mistaken. Magkaibang level sila ni Bigornia.
  • Originally posted by rugby
    Cesar has got more class. He's from UP (like most of his colleagues from GMA News and Public Affairs) if I'm not mistaken. Magkaibang level sila ni Bigornia.

korek ka jan rugby..

fyi classmate ko si cesar sa up.. cesar is from ust communication arts...batch 1998....
    he is a real thomasian....
    he cross enrolled at up mga 1 and a half year siya sa up...film ang course niya parang yung kay richard gomez.
    namomoroblema siya noon kaya hindi niya tinapos ang film dahil kapos sa pera...
    eniwey..
    dont under estimate this guy..
    kasi sobrang baet ng taong ito, napaka down to earth kung makikilala nyo lang siya, nakakwentuhan ko itong tao na ito,
    hindi siya nahihiya na mula sa scratch talaga..
    he said he came from public school nung elementary and highschool.
    pero nag abroad siya to finish studies, dahil talagang wala silang pera..i just forgot kung saan bansa eh ang alam ko middle east..
    tapos when he got back nag aral nga..sa dalawang respected school...
    average student, madiskarte and most importantly very friendly..
    at palatawa, may nakagawa ba nun..
    from what i heard..he worked with resptected film directors too.
    peque gallaga and nick de ocampo..
    while studying ha...
    so now sino nga ang may class...
    and to think na during the live reports noon nina doris at cesar
    naging fair si cesar sa reporting niya..
    although i saw at least mga twice lang, ang alam ko he did not report the release of angelo de la cruz,
    nung time na nakuryente ang lahat, specially ang channel 2, still ang report niya na hindi ko nakalimutan eh, hindi niya nag confirm na release so vindicated ang gma 7..
    kaya pala si doris eh nag tatatalak sa insider at nagsabi na bakit ang gma nakakasunod sa mga report, ano ba yun sana naman pag naiiskupan ang reporter hindi dapat nagtatatalak ng ganyan, kasi insecurity yan..
    nung inaway siya ni doris ang kagandahan hindi pinatulan ni cesar...at nagpaka gentleman kahit na pinagbintangan siya ng nagbayad...
    naku bakit naman kasi kelangan mag-away eh..

btw, gusto ko ang news and public affairs ng gma, sa abs, i like telenovelas..yun lang

peace!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file