Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Mt. Pulag

Joey23Joey23 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
if anyone have an idea how to do the executive climb to this mt. summit... from baguio where to get a ride to ambangeg etc

maraming salamat

Comments

• pare, there's an article abt mt. pulag in the latest issue of active - metro's travel mag...
    you'll get useful tips on how to get there and accomodations etc...

good luck
  • Hi Joey23,

Gusto ko rin pumunta sa Mt Pulag. Kung makahanap ka na ng guide, maybe you can inform us baka meron pang iba na interested para share share tayo sa cost ng guide.
    :)
  • Joey23Joey23 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I believe yung guide sa DENR ranger station mismo meron at required talaga na dun manggaling.

And I also belive na marami matatanungan how to get there, di ko lang afford mag spend ng maraming araw for this trip max na siguro yung 3 days kaya yung executive climb yung gusto ko and I'm gathering as much info as I can...

Mahilig ka ba magclimb bendik?
  • ok. keep us posted when you are ready to go
  • joey23, ano natuloy ka na ba umakyat ng pulag?

mga litrato ng bundok ng pulag
    thomyorke wrote:
    joey23, ano natuloy ka na ba umakyat ng pulag?

mga litrato ng bundok ng pulag

Yup natuloy kami nila bendik last november :D
    next month target naman namin Calangaman Is. :naughty:

:elephant:
  • galing! nagpunta kami dec 27-28. sobrang okey! :D san yang calangaman?
    thomyorke wrote:
    galing! nagpunta kami dec 27-28. sobrang okey! :D san yang calangaman?

Calanggaman Is. is at Cebu, mga 2-3 hours boat ride daw sya from Malapascua
  • twotrickponytwotrickpony PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    akyat naman tayo minsan!
  • akosikatakosikat PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wanna trek this someday! :)
  • Mt Pulag via Akiki anyone? Sana may mag organize. This is the trek I want.

D
  • hi! we have a trip to pulag via executive trail this weekend, March 19-20. for details text 0908.8922570
  • Hi guys,

If you're looking for a Mount Pulag Group Tour via Ambangeg Trail but arranged by a travel agency, we do have schedules on March 25-26, May 13-15 and June 3-5, 2011. Rate is P3,800/person which includes roundtrip bus transfers from Manila-Baguio, roundtrip jeep transfers from Baguio to DENR, camp meals, tent accommodation and more. Visit our website for full details here: http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/2d1n-exploremount-pulag-group-tour/

Thanks a lot,
    Lou
    e-Philippines Adventure Travel and Destinations
  • Hi, I'm from Pagna't Saka with pls visit us www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka
    we can give you the lowest price to climb Mt.Pulag
    Joey23 wrote: »
    if anyone have an idea how to do the executive climb to this mt. summit... from baguio where to get a ride to ambangeg etc

maraming salamat
  • 1800 per pax (Inclusion : Transpo from Baguio to Pulag back to Baguio, DENR Fee, Camping Fee, Green Fee, Local Guide Fee, etc. 2 meals, 3 sidetrips(Ambuklao Dam, Hanging Bridge, Sulphur Spring) + Free Photoshoot) will forward the Itinerary upon confirmation. You are considered confirmed upon depositing at-least 50% downpayment. Account Name BPI Zerlene Kessel 8703-3410-13. for more info please visit www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka
    Joey23 wrote: »

maraming salamat
  • 1800 per pax (Inclusion : Transpo from Baguio to Pulag back to Baguio, DENR Fee, Camping Fee, Green Fee, Local Guide Fee, etc. 2 meals, 3 sidetrips(Ambuklao Dam, Hanging Bridge, Sulphur Spring) + Free Photoshoot) will forward the Itinerary upon confirmation. You are considered confirmed upon depositing at-least 50% downpayment. Account Name BPI Zerlene Kessel 8703-3410-13. for more info please visit www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka
    ThAHuStLa wrote: »
    pare, there's an article abt mt. pulag in the latest issue of active - metro's travel mag...
    you'll get useful tips on how to get there and accomodations etc...

good luck
  • UnsulliedUnsullied PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ambangeg trail pa lang ang nagawa ko dito. Sana makabalik this Jan/Feb. Enjoyed the negative temperature. :D I'll try the more difficult trail next time.
    rkesseljr wrote: »
    1800 per pax (Inclusion : Transpo from Baguio to Pulag back to Baguio, DENR Fee, Camping Fee, Green Fee, Local Guide Fee, etc. 2 meals, 3 sidetrips(Ambuklao Dam, Hanging Bridge, Sulphur Spring) + Free Photoshoot) will forward the Itinerary upon confirmation. You are considered confirmed upon depositing at-least 50% downpayment. Account Name BPI Zerlene Kessel 8703-3410-13. for more info please visit www.facebook.com/PagnatSaka

This is nice, gusto kong bumalik, will check out you Facebook Page. *okay*
    Davinci34 wrote: »
    Mt Pulag via Akiki anyone? Sana may mag organize. This is the trek I want.

D

Gusto ko ring matry ang Akiki trail. *okay* More challenging trail! :D
  • florenofloreno PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Akiki trail...hmmm...the first 100 meters going to the ranger station is already 50 - 60 degrees inclination lalo na yung after the eddet river trail going to the Marlboro country

:D

As you approach the entrance to the grassland, you'll be climbing with your bare hands with a close bangin to your left and right side. This is on top of the 8 - 10 degree winds slapping on your bare face :D

so Akiki... Good luck sa pagakyat.

:)