Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Big Brother, Anyone?

i admit, this is my current summer guilty pleasure ... i enjoy bashing these people making complete fools of themselves ... holly (the dumb blonde), cracks me up with her stupid quips ... and this season's twist is simply wicked!

Comments

• saan ba meron nito? i dont think we have this on local tv.
  • yeah, esp the twins adria and natalie!!!! astig, di pa sila nahuhuli.....

lori was booted out last wik......**** ang ganda pa naman nia!!!!:wolv:
  • Originally posted by jms_pogi
    yeah, esp the twins adria and natalie!!!! astig, di pa sila nahuhuli.....

lori was booted out last wik......**** ang ganda pa naman nia!!!!:wolv:

this week was sooo exciting ... kala ko tangal na si adria pero she used her charms at si holly ang natanggal ... i can't stand diane and i hope she's toast next week
  • bye HALEY..tama na spelling..

gusto ko si WILL, manalo....
  • i hate jase! ang cute ni drew! kainis, si jase ang nanalo sa power of veto (tama ba?)... i hope scott gets evicted in the next ep!
  • hahah i love what marvin said about jase!

"brad pitt....what brad pitt?.....that dude looks like an ARMPIT!!!"
  • ang ***** ***** ni scott. doesn't know what confidant means and he spells cheese as CHEESSE!

hirap pala pag hindi ka in touch sa outside world like them, nagiging distorted ang view mo sa reality! kasi feeling nila sikat na sikat na sila sa mga viewers and they're loved by the big brother fans. akala lang nila! ha-ha!

they're so dissed at the big brother boards. tsk kawawa naman!
  • the twist has finally been revealed, and it was an ROFLMAO moment when cowboy was really convinced twas holly who had the twin

wala na ang 4H at sure na na si jase ang maeevict next week!
  • Yeah... wla dito sa pinas... sa CBS ito... remember alison of AR5? sumali siya dito dati... second place ata... sana palabas din dito siya...
  • sira na diskarte ng 4horseass! hehehe! love the twist. buti nga sa kanila!
  • big brother rocks!!! yahoo!!! no more 4 horsemen!!! rejoice!!! :yum:
  • good thing.. nawala na si Scott!
  • gusto ko yung plano nila para tanggalin si jase ... galing talaga ng plano ni nikomis, and for that im rooting for her to win the whole thing!
  • also part of my guilty trip - bashing julie chen, the host. everytime i see her ang feeling ko yung parang yung fingernails na nasa blackboard. scrrrreeeeechh. her voice and the way she talks makes me feel that.
  • Originally posted by morkmindy
    also part of my guilty trip - bashing julie chen, the host. everytime i see her ang feeling ko yung parang yung fingernails na nasa blackboard. scrrrreeeeechh. her voice and the way she talks makes me feel that.

hehe .. i also love bashing julie chen ... i never forget to scream ***** in her face everytime she appears on screen
  • I've been curious about this show for ages. Do you guys think they'll ever show this locally? Or on Cable?

:?: :?: :?:
  • Originally posted by wishywashy
    I've been curious about this show for ages. Do you guys think they'll ever show this locally? Or on Cable?

:?: :?: :?:

sana nga lang, kaya lang mahal siguro yung rights nito kasi 3 times a wek pinapalabas 'to
  • i wasn't able to watch yesterday's ep... so si scott pala ang natanggal? *whoop, whoop* buti naman!!
  • dianne and marvin were nominated for eviction but with a twist!!!!

nuod ako bukas kung sino makakakuha nang golden power of veto!!!!:wolv:

mukhang matatangal na si jase!:wolv:
  • it's now jase and marvin for eviction...

can't wait for thursday when i finally get to say "buh-bye, jase!"!