Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

pakibasa na lang po. wala akong maisip na subject.

I got to know this 22 yr old guy tru txting. we engage in phone sex and exchange some naughty text messages. We didnt start things the right way. I dont intend to have a long time "virtual relationship" with him. textan for the fun of it lang. but he is so nice and so real. I can feel the respect he had for me despite of my naughty side. til last night, i confess everything that some info about me are not true and asked him to give enough time to tell more details about me. I think Im falling in love with this guy. should i really trust him . i gone really wild and weird nung una kami magkausap. (as in!) so parang nakakahiya ngayon.

Its weird.. there's this "real" guy, someone I really know who is patiently courting me. im not really "kulang sa atensyon" to fall in love with my guy text mate. Pero i dont understand mas kinikilig pa ako with his txt msgs and calls than receiving a call from this suitor.

inlove ba tlaga ko textmate ko. or im just fond of him kase parang i got to show him my other side..my naughty side. dpat ba kong magpakatotoo sa kanya. and give all real info about me. ive seen him in pictures.physically he's not my type. actually di rin naman ako kagandhan haha. feeling pretty lang. :) pero may kilig factor ako sa kanya. naman.. bakit kaya.

Comments

• GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^ ur just horny :lol:
  • hahaha...i second that! :D
  • opps...double post:D
  • heheh i agree with gilmoregal and kelly_ganda:D
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. Hindi mo type yung nanliligaw sayo. Bastedin mo na, kawawa naman.

2. Libog lang yung sa isa

3. You're probably imagining a hunk of a guy ravaging you but in real life it might as well be Mura trying to hump your leg. So stop the fantasies and wake up already.
  • reminds me of my friend's horny mini-pinscher, humping my leg while i'm playing guitar in his place, he he!
  • :confused: honest. i think im fallin for this guy. kwento ng buhay ko alam nya na. and we're planning to meet soon. ano ba talaga... guys kayo ha.. iba to.. :~(
  • Hi sweet shy gal u know what we almost have the same problem, i also had a chatmate, and lahat ng info na cnabi ko sakanya about me is not really me, pati name i swear, super na gu-guilty din ako sa pagiging stupid ko, sorry kung di kita mabibigyan ng advice kase parehas talaga tayo ng problema...... :( sana makayanan nating 2 to' :(
  • Originally posted by SweetShyGal
    :confused: honest. i think im fallin for this guy. kwento ng buhay ko alam nya na. and we're planning to meet soon. ano ba talaga... guys kayo ha.. iba to.. :~(

buti ka pa alam na nya kwento ng buhay mo, ako di ko pa cnasabi :( kase ayokong magalit sya sakin :(
  • re: the textmate u haven't seen... u can easily fall for this type of person coz u havent seen him. for the simple reason that he could be sum1 u always wanted in ur life. u could MAKE him that sum1 thru ur imagination and the works. if i were u, meet him(with a friend, u can never be safe these days). that way u'd know if u really "like" him. if he doesn't show up and makes excuses about it... he's probably a SHE. :eek: i know a story like this believe me.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by SweetShyGal
    :confused: honest. i think im fallin for this guy. kwento ng buhay ko alam nya na. and we're planning to meet soon. ano ba talaga... guys kayo ha.. iba to.. :~(

Forums are not places where people let you hear or read things you want to hear or read. We often discuss about the truth.

Until you meet that guy, you're living in a lie.
  • _LoRrAiN3__LoRrAiN3_ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    EB na kase...... :glee: joke.... :D

:)
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    1. Hindi mo type yung nanliligaw sayo. Bastedin mo na, kawawa naman.

2. Libog lang yung sa isa

3. You're probably imagining a hunk of a guy ravaging you but in real life it might as well be Mura trying to hump your leg. So stop the fantasies and wake up already.

hahahahahha! latte! grabe naman yan. what a mental image.

:eek:
  • omigoodness! now where have i seen this story before.. hmm.. oh yeah.. now i remember.... that would be me.. believe me girl, i'm already twenty something+++ and i have had my share of this in the past.. and all i can say is.. when in doubt, don't! as in!.. but of course hindi ko sinunod itong advice ko na to when i was in that situation.. get ready for the consequences.. if you're anything like me, you will do what you want regardless of what other people say.. be ready for anything.. prepare your mind and prepare your heart.. good luck to you!
  • EB na nga lang solusyon dito... we both agreed to meet this sat. medyo malayo kase eh. so ang plano daw nya is punta sya dito sa place ko, which is 2 hour drive from manila (kung alang traffic). and honest po yung tao kaya naman siguro naging honest na rin ako sa kanya. consistent naman kase sa details. when someone is lying mabubuking mo rin yung tao db. sa case naman kase nya up to the smallest details sakto sa mga kwento nya..

hirap lang long distance yung calls namin eh . minsan sya call.minsan ako. pati load namin nauubos sa kakatext. sana lang the result is worth the effort and money :p naku guys wish me luck.

latte^m am not imagining a hunk po. kase nakita ko na sya sa picture. and average looking lang po yung tao. im not expecting much. may connnection bet us eh.. hirap explain. basta may ganun po palang klaseng feeling for someone na di mo pa nakikita. yun lang po. :)
  • hay naku, mag-ingat ka. you can never be sure. basta, ingat lang.
  • Nag meet na ba kayo? Basta, meet lang no touching, whatsoever.
  • di po this coming sat pa po. overnight daw gusto nya.
  • OVERNIGHT?! aba, dapat pag ganyan may kasama ka, para siguradong safe ka. You can never really trust anyone you just met, esp online.