Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

have u evr dated a "nerd"or"geek" b4?

sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
ok...im sure alot of eyebrows will take a notch, i dnt hv anything against them..i respected them cz they r vry serious w/ wht they do, im a nerd too b4...i hv braces & i alwys hv this bulk of bag cz of books...i mean..anybody of u watched "loser" jason biggs? my friend....someone is courting her now..although , she's kinda popular....& a "nerd" actually, he's vry smart but he wears this weird clothes..u knw...is courting her..i once talked to him & he is actually nice..unlike some geeks i knw..they're vry chauvinistic...im now the bridge for them but my friend got mad at me cz she doesnt like him....i felt bad for him really...eniwei...this people will go big someday thts why i dnt hold anything against them...ive dated a nerd b4..its fine & we ended up best friends...thts all...

andie:*)

Comments

• GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i don't like dating nerds. I'm surprised that guy has the courage to ask ur friend. Nerds usually are torpe. :D
  • yup sunset7.

but my nerd/geek dates (un ata market ko eh, i've had 4 who asked me out) weren't chauvinistic at all.

they were nice. they're all my friends now.

may torpe pa ba ngayon?
  • sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    exactly lordrose...at this time & age, any type of guy has the courage to ask a girl out, like i said the "nerd" who ask my friend out is really frank w/ wht he feels...na-guilty nga me eh,cz both of them r my friends na & i dnt knw who will i take my side...my friend kze wnted me not to talk to him agan cz he's a loser daw but i alrdy knw him na.he's not.ewan! bahala sila....i hope some guys wld share their experience....

• WoTWoT PExer
    Originally posted by LodRose
    yup sunset7.

but my nerd/geek dates (un ata market ko eh, i've had 4 who asked me out) weren't chauvinistic at all.

they were nice. they're all my friends now.

may torpe pa ba ngayon?

<And WoT timidly raises his hand...>

Hehehe. Anyway... I just wanted to ask, what do you mean by nerd/geek? You seem to automatically equate intelligence and studiousness with bad taste in clothes and weird behaviour. I have known a lot of smart and studious people who were always 'maporma', and I've also known 'not-so-intellectually-gifted' people who dressed differently and acted in ways outside the norm. Either way, you could probably ask her to get to know the guy before dismissing him. Girls have no idea about the amount of guts a guy needs to walk up to a girl he likes and ask her out or tell her how he feels about her (or maybe that's just me? :D )
  • sometimes those nerds (maybe i am) are those who are serious in relationship and wont take it for granted
  • sometimes those nerds (maybe i am) are those who are serious in relationship and wont take it for granted
  • and sometimes those nerds are the ones who are financial stable. the same ones that could afford shopping sprees and trips abroad
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    and sometimes those nerds are the ones who could really make you happy...it's just a matter of knowing them and giving them the chance to show their other side..

i should know...=)
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If nerds ain't the girl's type, you can't convince her no matter how hard you try.

We all love them movies where nerds win out hearts but hey, we're in the real world.

Geekiness doesn't sell --- girls want alpha males (read: bad boys) who project a strong sense of masculinity and hence, "strength", whilst turning sweet on their bimboes specially when in need of a lay.
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Geekiness doesn't sell --- girls want alpha males (read: bad boys) who project a strong sense of masculinity and hence, "strength", whilst turning sweet on their bimboes specially when in need of a lay.

RON JEREMY:D

Geekiness doesn't sell ---

good thing you figured that one out this EARLY, otherwise...

:rotflmao:
    Originally posted by redman
    good thing you figured that one out this EARLY, otherwise...

:rotflmao:

Something I owe our common friend for when I first met her two years ago. I'll greet her for you when I see her on my wedding. ;)

Otherwise? Otherwise you get krelian, or worse, edwincasimero. :glee:
  • or worst of all, they get YOU, without the wannabe attributes. :rotflmao:

you know when youre not emulating anybody you cant even pass for ordinary.

funny, it was our common friend that first brought to my attention over two years ago that you...

...never mind.

oh hey, congratulations on getting someone to marry you. ;)
  • some geeks, if not all,are snobbish. of course, they'd think you're too much of a low-intelligence specie, they'd associate themselves with fellow geeks. :D

as for the geeks who are plainly weird and not much on the smart side, nakakatakot sila minsan kausapin. :D I don't know, they exude such air of arrogance for me.

But I'd appreciate a geek who can be pretty romantic. :*)
  • sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    like i said...i admire the qualities of nerd guys...when i said nerd that doesnt mean that he's the lowest type of guy in the world...no negative meanning....im just sad that my friend based it on a very shallow way but its her opinion eniwei...yup...i think they are the more stable type of guys and when they fall inlove they do take it seriously unlike those "feeling god's gift to women" i hate those type of guys....airheads are suchs losers...eniwei....i hope my friend evn if she doesnt like him..will be more polite in making friends w/ him...thts all im asking...

Originally posted by redman
    or worst of all, they get YOU, without the wannabe attributes. :rotflmao:

you know when youre not emulating anybody you cant even pass for ordinary.

funny, it was our common friend that first brought to my attention over two years ago that you...

...never mind.

oh hey, congratulations on getting someone to marry you. ;)

Still at it, redman?

Or should I say, still at me? ;)
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ what the. the only thing lacking here are light sabers :glee:
  • ^now there's an alpha male fighting scenario.

any bimbos to complete the playset?
    Still at it, redman?

Or should I say, still at me? ;)

it/you, theres no difference. ;)