Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

TAR 6: The Amazing Race VI [No Spoilers Allowed]

MeAkoMeAko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
For the sixth time. I'm creating the 6 instalment of the show that we think is God's gift to couch potato andrenalin junkies!

The show that takes your breath away. It's not a TV show--it's an experience.

Join us for the ride!

For the record, let us define spoilers (search Pex's FAQ, wala pala dun, let me find a definition from the web).

Spoilers: Information or storylines about episodes of a television show which have yet to be aired.

For TAR, the following are examples of spoilers:

1. Which team are eliminated on episodes that have yet to be aired in the Philippines, using Philippine standard time.

2. Which team(s) are NOT eliminated or are remaining in future episodes.

3. Information about locations in unaired episodes, ESPECIALLY when it has "non-elmination" information attached to the locations.

4. Final 3 or final 4 team information.

etc.

God Bless TAR!!!!!

Comments

• MeAkoMeAko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ms. Mod, perhaps it might be appropriate that posts re: TAR6 in the TAR5 thread are moved here
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Excited na ha. :D
  • true_stepperstrue_steppers PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kailan ba matatapos ang TAR5? Sana mag labas na ng ad ang axn about TAR6 kapag patapos na ang 5th.
  • anybody knows when TAR6 was shot? kasunod lang agad ng TAR5?

anyway, excited pa rin ako sa TAR6. kahit TAR10 na ang ipalabas, ok pa rin. ndi ba? :D
    Originally posted by illumina
    Excited na ha. :D

illumina, I've started the TAR threads ever since the first Race. Can't bear the thought of someone else starting this thread.. :)
  • where did you find news about tar6? any links?
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ano kaya gumawa ako ng thread ng TAR 7....

o kaya TAR 8, 9 , 10

masyado ata maaga to...people are still concentrated with tar 5 eh
  • SpartanSpartan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, how long do I have to wait before the Philippines gets the episode I just saw. For instance, I saw the new episode Tuesday at 10:00 EST. When will it be show in the Philippines?
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^
    It's shown simultaneously here (10am, Wednesday).
  • MeAko, better early than maunahan! ok! :glee:

i totally agree: It's not a TV show--it's an experience.

Spartan, i believe it airs at the same time in here. Studio23 has a live telecast at Wednesday morning's at 10 (PH time is 12hrs ahead of EST)
  • ^^well, they have a live telecast UNLESS OF COURSE THEY SCREW IT UP AND START SHOWING THE SAME EPISODE ALL OVER AGAIN :grrr: :angry: (heehee, kinareer ba :glee: )
    Originally posted by color_s_Kaboink
    ano kaya gumawa ako ng thread ng TAR 7....

o kaya TAR 8, 9 , 10

masyado ata maaga to...people are still concentrated with tar 5 eh

color: there were 3 posts about TAR 6 already in the TAR5 thread, so, I was just trying to find a permanent home for those three posts.

Re: creating threads 7,8,9 and 10. You wouldn't do that would you? :~(

:)

and I don't think its too early to create a thread if there are already news about it. Especially news to the effect that Season 6 has already been shot and is due out September. :cool:
    Spartan thanks for clarifying the time difference between the US showing and the Philippine showing, which at the moment is at the same time . However, in the past, TAR was shown on a delayed basis, it was delayed by a few episodes, I believe.

So, for TAR 5 at the moment, it wouldn't matter if the US residents posted after they watched the show because sabay nga tayo, but the important thing is the POSTER is the one responsible to determine whether it has already been shown in the Philippines, IMHO lang naman.
  • eli_xandereli_xander PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i'm not sure if season 6 has already started shooting pero definitely d cya kasunod ng tar5 ishoot...

september 25 sa u.s., 26 dito sa pilipinas...
  • grabeng bilis na ar noh..may 6 na kagad within the same year

nyak..dumaan lang naman talaga ko dito kasi gusto ko pumasok sa ar5..e di ko naman napanood e..badtrip kasi..nagbrownout samin after the 2nd gap..arggh
  • Yes... can't wait for the Sixth installment of the Amazing Race...
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TAR6 was reportedly shot in June/July. It's timeslot in the US is Saturday, 8PM. So that's Sunday, 8AM for Philippine viewers.
  • thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    And I just heard that CBS has opened applications for TAR 7!!! YEHEY!
  • me pitstops na ba to? sana may sa pinas ulit. :D
  • ^
    ^
    sana nga!