Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Need some advise please...

Hi to all !

Good day !

Have a problem eh.... Hope you can share me some of your expert advise...

Here it goes: There's this lady whose older than me (like she's 27 and im 23).Sobrang tinamaan ako sa kanya ! ! ! As in ! ! ! ! Unfortunately, this girl is very hard to please and at the same time emotionless / not as showy. Fortunately, im still on the right track coz she told me last saturday night that she liked me na and she wants to know me better pa.

The prob is dat im not sure if im really on the right track....

Another is dat di ko na alam kung ano pa pwede ko gawin kse nga sobrang emotionless sya and di sya showy....

Last, i really dont wana lose this girl anymore hope you can give me some tips....

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Guys, juz wana follow-up on this.....

Hope you can give me some feedbacks on this....

Thanks!
  • are you tired of waiting? well dont? you just said that she likes u already.. then dont give up! maybe theres a reason why shes not that affectionate with other people or with you but sometimes it doesnt mean that you dont have the chance to win her. just be patient.. well patience is a virtue.

by the way, does she knows that you like/love her? just a quesi. if not, well let her know(be sure on a right time and mood) good luck!
  • Originally posted by anne_373
    are you tired of waiting? well dont? you just said that she likes u already.. then dont give up! maybe theres a reason why shes not that affectionate with other people or with you but sometimes it doesnt mean that you dont have the chance to win her. just be patient.. well patience is a virtue.

by the way, does she knows that you like/love her? just a quesi. if not, well let her know(be sure on a right time and mood) good luck!

Thanks anne for replying !

tired of waiting? nope ! Im just afraid that i might lose her... the last time we talked she told me that going into a commitment is really a big issue for her.....maybe she's afraid of commitment at all coz of her past....juz dont know what to do now.....ayoko naman na lagi na lang nya ako makikita na nandyan coz baka mapressure sya or makulitan....i really love her!!!!!!!!

I think she knows it that i love her ! coz when i proposed to her last saturday in tagaytay, i already told her what i really feel...Then her response is that she likes me and wanna know me better pa...She also told me to take things slowly...
  • I think she knows it that i love her ! coz when i proposed to her last saturday in tagaytay, i already told her what i really feel...Then her response is that she likes me and wanna know me better pa...She also told me to take things slowly...

Tkae things slow......ang she is asking it from you......take it slow and dont be afraid to lose her.......if she is for you, both of you will be together no matter what. Take your time, love takes time, it is a process....:)
  • right... then dont give up and take things slow... and later on you wont realize you're there laready.
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes, listen to what mama anne says. in the event na it doesn't work out, then take it like man. tapos ipakilala mo siya sa ken :glee:
  • dada kulit! miss na namin u!!! by the way kill wanna say hi! loko un hes out of the country pala
    busy talaga ako e. pag binuksan ko chatzy, hindi na ko makakapagtrabaho, hahaha
  • Thanks guys for replying !

Btw, juz wana ask what else can i do? yesterday, di talaga ako nagtxt or nagparamdam sa kanya and di din sya....is it right?

Thanks!
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you're both sending mixed signals na to each other. hmn, nagpapa miss kayo or sobra lang yun pride niyo both na nagiintayan kayo as to who will make the first move.

kung like ka talaga niya, and would just really want to take things slowly, baka isipin niya inconsistent ka. Kund di ka naman niya masyadong like, it doesn't really matter to her magtext ka man every minute of the day, iisipin niyang busy ka lang or worse, di ka niya naisip at all.

*quentin...busy ka pero lagi ka dito sa pex....hehe
  • Originally posted by queenkatie
    you're both sending mixed signals na to each other. hmn, nagpapa miss kayo or sobra lang yun pride niyo both na nagiintayan kayo as to who will make the first move.

kung like ka talaga niya, and would just really want to take things slowly, baka isipin niya inconsistent ka. Kund di ka naman niya masyadong like, it doesn't really matter to her magtext ka man every minute of the day, iisipin niyang busy ka lang or worse, di ka niya naisip at all.

*quentin...busy ka pero lagi ka dito sa pex....hehe

a ganun ba...... ginawa ko lang naman po yun coz ayoko lang na masyado sya makulitan sa akin and baka mapressure sya lalo...

Tama nga po siguro yung sabi sa nezt line ng reply nyo....but what if yung isa ang nangyari na parang wala lang ako sa kanya....SH!T ! ! ! sakit po yata nun, but i have to accept it coz its the fact.....

ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin ? di ko na po talaga alam kung ano dapat kong gawin eh.....i dont wana lose her ! ! !
  • dont be afraid to lose someone or else you will just end up on the "pretecting" stance_either pretecting your own feelings or over protecting her from getting hurt and at the end you will end up not just losing her but losing your self esteem.

Just live your life normal as possible, dont be so attached to what you feel, add a little "wisdom" to your heart and it will guide you through it "wisely".

Let it flow, dont rush. If she is meant for you no one can get her off you. Love will see you through it. Keep your dignity as a man intact, and hers as a woman to be wowed intact too, dont rush it. And SMILE always!!
  • Thanks jhules ! ! ! !

ano po kaya maganda ko gawin?
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nothing..i mean you're already doin' your part na eh.

just go with the flow, enjoy every minute na you're together, if and when the time comes na feeling mo you're both ready na to take one step forward sa relationship niyo then talk...and straighten things out.

but for the meantime, relax, take it easy and breathe..a lot..as in no pressure, and no need to rush. enjoy lang=)
  • you learned to love her just the way she is. so stop complaining already!
  • she's just taking things slowly...dnt hurry her and she might think na your already possessive di pa naman kayo...she's lucky kase it seems na you're totally head over heels in love with her...hinay hinay lang chong baka abusuhin nya yung sobrang pagmamahal mo o kaya bigla namang mawala yung intensity ng love mo sa kanya pag naging kayo na dahil naibigay mo na ng todo todo...just take things slowly and let things come into places...goodluck
  • well, for one thing. I really believe in age doesn't matter. If you two "connect" or can really relate with each other, then to hell with the age. anyways, it's just numbers.

there are really some girls who are not that showy (and hey, I could say that i'm one of them). One reason would be that maybe they really don't know how to react to things or situations such as the things you are doing. but don't really get upset regarding this because in some way or another, all the things you do will always be an impact to her. just make sure you do them right since you barely get enough reactions from the things you do for her. I know, it is definitely tougher but if you really love her, it's more than worth it.

With regards to knowing if you're in the right track, well, according to what you wrote, i guess u really are and hey, nice job! u deserve a pat at the back. but don't get this into your head ok? I'm not really sure as to the ways you would court her since only you would know that. Just always let her feel loved and special. invent different ways on saying or showing "i love you" to her. I think it will come that far. Give muh effort to it but not your entire life. :)

GOODLUCK!
  • To all who replied,

Thank you very much ! I really appreciate all your opinions and suggestions as well....

I just hopoe that everything will fall n d right place at d right time...

If you can suggest me what else can i do..... pls feel free to do so...

Thanks again ! God Bless !
    you can give me money. that's a right thing to do
  • sounds like shes high maintenance. sounds like shes a drama queen too, commitment being a huge issue and all.

you know what you can do? you can stay away from her and move on to the next chick.

but i doubt youll do that.

you like that she confuses you. you like that you have to work for her attention and she likes that shes in control of you.

meow!