FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Animax-Asia in August: MORE English dubbed anime, or ALL English dubbed anime?

Comments

• cloud strych9cloud strych9 silent Screamer PExer
    Animax dubs: :vomit:

GET BACKERS- just awful!

They kept calling "Shido" SEE-do. It's supposed to be read as it's spelled. How hard is it to pronounce the frigging "h"?

The previously Goth-y, bedroom-voiced Akabane now sounds like
    - egads! - a cowboy! What the-?!?

The entire dub of Ep. 26 was out-of-sync with the video by about 3-5 seconds. :splat:

WOLF'S RAIN - Passable. Nothing to write home about.

My main gripe was that they pronounced Toboe as To-bow and not To-bo-e.

I agree with everyone that Sakura, Nina, Sae, etc... all sound alike.
  • schumischumi F1 Weltm?ister PExer
    sana man lang may isang sony representative na nakakabasa ng thread na ito...
  • newtypenewtype Coordinator PExer
    paano mo malalaman kung official dub? arjuna seems to be an official one since ok ung voices.
  • yinyin Member PExer
    i watched get backers last night. it was dubbed. i didn't like it.
    welcome to the englished-dubbed-haters club, yin
    o, sabi sa inyo, english ang Gundam e. wala na. wala na talaga... :mad:
  • BOOGIECATBOOGIECAT Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by schumi
    o, sabi sa inyo, english ang Gundam e. wala na. wala na talaga... :mad:

Wala na talagang pag asa ang Animax pati yung Cartoon Network U.S dub ng Mobile Suit Gundam,pinatulan.Ang pangit nang pagkakadub at edited pa yung intro at ending.KAINIS TALAGA:mad: IBALIK ANG SUBS!:mad:
  • bluemistbluemist life in blue PExer
    So virtually no more English subbed anime on Animax right now?
    Originally posted by bluemist
    So virtually no more English subbed anime on Animax right now?

Yup its true wala nang english subbed na animes sa Animax.:mad: Napanood mo ba Bluemist yung Moblie Suit Gundam kanina?:rolleyes:
  • delphic_oracledelphic_oracle Deified Seer ✭✭✭
    If there's one consolation, Arjuna's dubbing seems ok.... But I still want my subs back! :shedtears:

<--- Looking desperately for a speck of sunshine...
  • thehitmanthehitman The best there is PExer
    :mecry:

English voices just cannot capture the character and essence of the japanese voices. With a very few exceptions (Ranma, Golden Boy, Ninja Scroll, and yes, Flame of Recca {yung tagalog ha :glee: } ), dubbed animes are just plain butt-ugly.

:cool:
  • yinyin Member PExer
    :( i don't like the voice of mido ban.... kaka-frustrate. oh well, can't do anything about it so...
  • ron_8ron_8 Banned by Admin PExer
    i watched animax yesterday, boy it sucked!! the voices dont capture the anime's lalo na un get backers nakakainis

animax now is ---> :vomit:
  • kian_konekian_kone Member PExer
    Onting episodes palang napapanood ko ng iba't-ibang anime ngayon, at hindi ako impressed. I haven't watched anything on Animax lately kasi nakakawalang gana. Hindi naman ako makapanood nung late night anime kasi mga ganong oras kailangan tulog na ako at maaga pasok ko. Hay. Nakakainis. I guess balik fansub ako. Hay.

Hindi man lang nila naisip na ibahin yung mga dubbers per anime. It gets tiring to hear the same voices over and over. Parang crossover... nyak. Mas ok pa nga yung mga dubbing ng Pinoy eh!
  • delphic_oracledelphic_oracle Deified Seer ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by thehitman
    :mecry:

English voices just cannot capture the character and essence of the japanese voices. With a very few exceptions (Ranma, Golden Boy, Ninja Scroll, and yes, Flame of Recca {yung tagalog ha :glee: } ), dubbed animes are just plain butt-ugly.

:cool:

Heck, do I agree!

Damned dubbing. :shedtears:
    BASTA IBALIK ANG SUBS!:mad:

http://animaxdubbed.al-azhar.web.id/
  • junkboyjunkboy MWAHAHAHAW PExer
    well.....i doubt kung may animax reps na nandito sa thread.......so mas mabuti siguro kung sa kanila kayo mismo mag-complain. make a petition or something. may contact info naman sa website nila diba? take your complaints there instead.
    (A not so) Great news! I was watching the 8pm episode of ultra maniac kanina and guess what? they had it in japanese! the only problem is that walang subtitles! :mad:

di ko alam kung mistake lang ito at english pa rin, o sadyang ***** lang talaga ang animax, japanese na pero walang subtitles. :confused:
    ack! english pa rin pala! nagkamali lang siguro ng nilagay! tangna animax!!! :mad:
  • funzenfunzen Blood+ ✭✭
    hindi na ko nanunuod ng animax... :((
    it's irritating na... ipon-ipon... i'll buy them na lan... ahuhuhuh..
    pulubi na naman ako...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file