Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

How Do I Get To New Manila???

Please help me... I dont know how to go to Premiere City Club In New Manila. Can I get there taking LRT MRT? Please, give me detailed instructions.

Someone said its located "along First Street in New Manila, where the PC shops along Gilmore and Broadway Centrum are, it's located in between those two streets." But I dont know where those are. Thanks so much!!!

Comments

• yes, pwede ka mag MRT/LRT 2 (i dont know what it's called he, basta the newly built one)

i really dont know exactly where "first street" is. If you wanna go to gilmore, baba ka sa gilmore station, the one near St. Paul QC.

Dadaan din yung train sa Broadway Centrum, but im not sure nga lang what sation ka bababa.

hold on, you're coming from what place ba?
  • -stop at the lrt station Gilmore
    -go to gilmore st and walk towards shakey's and past all the computer stores (walk away from st. paul's)
    -turn right at the first st (which is called first st., hehe)
    -you'll see premiere after one minute
  • Originally posted by XetraDAX
    yes, pwede ka mag MRT/LRT 2 (i dont know what it's called he, basta the newly built one)

i really dont know exactly where "first street" is. If you wanna go to gilmore, baba ka sa gilmore station, the one near St. Paul QC.

Dadaan din yung train sa Broadway Centrum, but im not sure nga lang what sation ka bababa.

hold on, you're coming from what place ba?

from lasalle taft :)
  • kung panay MONORAILS
    3 rides
    DLSU to EDSA TAFT via LRT
    EDSA TAFT to CUBAO via MRT
    CUBAO to GILMORE via NEW MRT
  • Originally posted by Fortune
    kung panay MONORAILS
    3 rides
    DLSU to EDSA TAFT via LRT
    EDSA TAFT to CUBAO via MRT
    CUBAO to GILMORE via NEW MRT

do you know if there's a way that I can only take one ride? :)