FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

what kind of collections or hobby can give you money?

anne_373anne_373 future mom to a baby girl PExer
Christmas is kinda close!!! I and my friends are planning to join the bazaar in Ayala Alabang but we're thinking what to sell.. So what can you suggest can we sell aside from the ff:

candles
cookies
pet clothes and accessories
bags

wish you could help me and maybe u know some contacts

Comments

• mytitagirlmytitagirl Member PExer
    statement shirts and shorts. mahirap maghanap ng magaganda. meron akong shorts na "Life Guard" in sparkiling red print nakalagay sa puwetan, naghahanap pa ako kaso wala na daw dun sa store na binilhan ko.

puwede nakasulat naman: Pet Lover, Dog Lover, Cat Lover etc. or sweet stuff tulad ng Sweetie Pie, Cupcake, Honeybun, etc.
  • anne_373anne_373 future mom to a baby girl PExer
    nice idea! i wonder what else.. im planning to get wholesale of scented candles and bags. ive got some contacts na but my doors are still open for some other deal(syempre cheaper)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file