Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Would it be possible that Ur Gf / Bf is not ur Soulmate!!!

Im so sleepy at work just came out of my mind when a friend asked me about a soulmate thing. He asked me if it possible that her gf is not his soulmate. I make an assumption that a gf could be a companion forever but when it comes to soulmate i could'nt think of any coz i still lookin forward to know him/her.

Comments

• i think its possible! and i don't even believe in destiny coz we're the one who choose the person whom we want to be when we grow old! it's the matter of CHOICE and not a matter of CHANCE!
  • yes its possible. hindi namn lahat ng tao tlaga, they end up being with their soulmates... malay mo, hindi nga sya ang soulmate mo pero sya nman ang guy na para talaga syo...
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Jeesh, what kind of question is this? Is this some destiny crap made a big deal?

You work to make relationships work and you work to find your soulmate or make yourselves soulmates for each other and not wait for them to fall on your lap, nor whine about your current partner not being it.

Improbable naman talaga na mahanap mo soulmate mo.

Have you been watching too many "Serendipity" type movies lately? :glee:
  • The concept of having soulmates is surreal. In this day and age, even the people whom you thought were God-sent turned out to be gold-diggers, male chauvinists, control freaks, sadists, masochists, never flushes the toilet, never brushes his teeth, never takes a bath, the list of blots and shortcomings will go on and on. :glee: Somehow, it’s really up to us if we would be able to face all these without letting our love for that person fade away.

But don’t think of the given unfortunate circumstances coz you might be afraid of people. :lol: Just make sure that you take care of your relationship and make it work. Spare yourself of relying too much on fate. It’s up to us who to love and who to love for the rest of our lives.
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Jeesh, what kind of question is this? Is this some destiny crap made a big deal?

You work to make relationships work and you work to find your soulmate or make yourselves soulmates for each other and not wait for them to fall on your lap, nor whine about your current partner not being it.

Improbable naman talaga na mahanap mo soulmate mo.

Have you been watching too many "Serendipity" type movies lately? :glee:

hahaha! :D but in fairness thats a nice movie to watch.

to answer the quessi-- OF COURSE! h di sana walang nahaheart broken ngaun! and dapat di na rin natin alam ang meaning ng break up and third party... but sometimes our soul mate is not the one we end up spending our life with.. sometimes it can be our bestfriend or relative-- soulmate nga eh--meaning compatible kayo with each other.. but that doesnt mean ull be together forever.:)
  • hmmm.. I think so. I really think that my most recent ex is my soul mate but I am about to get married now with the man I love the most.. :cheers:
  • krazie21krazie21 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yah ... :beam:
  • di naman lahat ng soulmate's nagkakatuluyan eh!
  • soulmates doesn't exists...
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by joe_higashi
    soulmates doesn't exists...

true?;)
  • this i don't know. pero it is possible that your partner now may or may not be ur soulmate. what i believe in is that we make our own choices and decisions.
  • Originally posted by queenkatie
    true?;)

true! why?

you make your own soulmates as you make yourself a soulmate to anyone you choose to. ;)
  • nyeh! hehe "soulmates" exists pala under that context ^ :lol:

:D
  • soulmates doesn't necessarily mean a lover. meron iba diyan soulmate nila bestfriend nila...and hindi naman lahat ng tao nakakatagpo ang soulmate nila. its not a question of finding your soulmate to make you complete but finding a person that will complement your completeness cause we are already complete as we are...i read that from somewhere...
  • as long as you're inlove with him/her, there's no questions of soulmate or not, as long as both of you are happy together, and that's makes a soulmate :)