FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Anyone into mini car collections? (Hotwheels, Matchbox etc..)

Kay_NoahKay_Noah Banned by Admin PExer
I collect diecast motorcycle and pick up trucks. Although I might start collecting toy cars since there's a limited number of models for motorcycles and pick up trucks.

You might know of any toy shop I can visit or websites to order the toys :)

Comments

• anne_373anne_373 future mom to a baby girl PExer
    rustans-- makati they got the limited stocks of hotwheels. i tried to collect but i didnt pursue with that kind of hobby coz i have no time to buy cars already coz everytime i leave work all malls and shopping centers are already close=)
  • ponsoponso Member PExer
    I just started to collect Johnny Lightning cars. I started on the Gold Series collection. I found the cars are very good. This series has "Real Wheel", means the wheels are really rubbers! Kaya lang, medyo limited lang ang mga displays sa mga malls (at least from where I'm from).
    limited are much better coz someday if you feel like selling it you can sell it in much higher price. me, im targetting those limited editions of hot wheels. I have some friends already from rustan's reserving me the limited edition of the lates hotwheels collection,but sad to say i cant visit the mall already coz of my work.
    How about those Maisto toys? Have you checked them out?
    nah yet... whats with those toys?
  • Kay_NoahKay_Noah Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by ponso
    How about those Maisto toys? Have you checked them out?

I think Maisto makes the diecast and scale models. I have an F150 and a Yamaha bike which has Maisto logo at the same time the brand mismo. At the moment, I'm so crazy collecting all the big bikes and pick up trucks. I've started collecting the other scales as well other than 1:18.

I like the Hotwheels collections since I don't have to open the packaging to see how it really looks like.

Tomica has very detailed designs but I don't like the packaging.

Johnny Lightining has quite an impressive collection. Shiny and very detailed

Matchbox... wala pa akong gusto
  • wolverine_19wolverine_19 Member PExer
    me hotwheels din, btw san ba ako makaka score ng HW na ang lalagyan nya ay black and white and how much???
  • pinoybidpinoybid Member PExer
    I sell hotwheels in my website. www.pinoybidboarders.com
    Medyo expensive nga lang kasi usually complete models meron ako. Treasure hunt 2003 complete saka 1999 final run complete 12 din.
  • Kay_NoahKay_Noah Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by wolverine_19
    me hotwheels din, btw san ba ako makaka score ng HW na ang lalagyan nya ay black and white and how much???

try Rustans, Kidz Station- Shangrila Mall and Glorietta 4, Toy Kingdom
    ryt.. rustans makati is great the salespeeps are really nice. they even can sell you their limited edition pa! they can look one for you pa if you ask them. try to look for erick
    Bumping this one up...Anyway updates lang from me...Just bought Street Freaks from Johnny Lightning (Honda CRX and Mitsubishi EVO). Both are pretty good to add to my Gold Classics collection. I'm also on watch on any 1:24 or 1:43 collectibles.

BTW, saw on display some JADA toys...some Mitsubishi EVO, Mitsubishi Eclipse...very good details and are very realistic! It's about P199.00 each.
  • c_brainc_brain ¿Somo amigo no somo amigo? ✭✭
    Anybody collecting Cararama die-casts here? I've started with some 1/72 scale Lancer Evolution VI line, a few Classic Volkswagen Beetles, and Mini Coopers. Also have some 1/43 scale Lancer Evo VI street and rally version, and a Volkswagen Beetle.

The detail on these small cars are great despite their scale.... looks better than the other regular Tomica/Matchbox/Hotwheels/Johnny Lightning toys. It even comes with their own display cases.
    Yeah...I've seen those Cararama toys, you're right is 1:72, smaller the than those other brands. Do these cars comes in all metal assembly (case and chassis)? How much per car?
  • babyastigbabyastig Member PExer
    i'm looking for mini cooper. any idea where to buy them?
  • SubwaySubway PATAPON KA!!! PExer
    ngayon lang ako nagstart eh..looking for a philippine collecting group pa.
  • LF: BMW E21 alphine white Diecast model

thanks
  • blu3toothblu3tooth htoot3ulb PExer
    I collect die-cast cars :)

I concentrate on emergency vehicles like firetrucks, ambulance and police cars.

dsc05458dg8.jpg
  • blu3toothblu3tooth htoot3ulb PExer
    Oh! I also have boxed units.. will post pictures next time.. I buy those Johnny lightning cars (tama ba spelling?)

I completed the Monopoly set. :)
  • qosmioqosmio Mad Max PExer
    blu3tooth wrote: »
    I collect die-cast cars :)

I concentrate on emergency vehicles like firetrucks, ambulance and police cars.

dsc05458dg8.jpg
    NICE*okay*

Are those custom made display cases?
  • i collect tomica :D

i also buy in department stores but for the collectible rare ones I find collectors who has it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file