Whats Bal David Feeling right now?

devonharpdevonharp Banned by Admin PExer
Is he really jubilant after winning the championship? or Is he worried sick now that he is dispensable. After watching the BGKings whooped it up after the final buzzer, I caught a glimpse of Bal David. His expression is not entirely happy. Seems like he is trying to hide his emotion. With the emergence of JAyjay helterbrand as the lead point guard. Bal David seems to be uneasy and tense.

Comments

• Steely_DamnedSteely_Damned do it again... PExer
    he shouldn't worry about his place in ginebra because san miguel management is well-known for taking care of its players who served the corporation well. he's got quite a number of options after his playing contract runs out: go into product distributorship, join the SMC all stars, become an assistant coach, etc. besides, coach siot "boy genius" tanquincen and bal david go a long way.
  • FortuneFortune Banned by Admin PExer
    will his CONTRACT be extended

will he get a PAYCUT

will he RETIRE
  • Big TicketBig Ticket Fortune hater!!!! PExer
    FORTUNE hates BAL DAVID.....may ginawa rin ba sya sa asawa mo just like sharma?
  • ~~~~~~ Member PExer
    wait bat nde ba cya naglaro ngyn finals? injured ba cya? retire na cya matanda na cya ehh
  • ALvsALvs Just Another Game PExer
    ano ang feeling ni allan caidic also? hahaha
  • thescenethescene Member PExer
    MAsyadong malaki ang sweldo ni David that no other team can afford him.
  • MsJoelleMsJoelle JoongBo Bubblezzang 미셸 PExer
    Originally posted by ~~~
    wait bat nde ba cya naglaro ngyn finals? injured ba cya? retire na cya matanda na cya ehh
    na-injured sya at the end of the elims ... i read from another article na pwede naman nang maglaro si bal kaya lang coach siot opt not to activate him kasi nga naman more than a month sya nawala, baka magulo yung mga plays/momentum nila. i think it was a good decision by coach siot. and im hoping bal david will be back next conference and accepts the fact na magiging back-up na muna siya ni jayjay.

i think, bal should still be happy, part pa rin si bal ng mga games na napanalo ng gins during the elims. di naman sila aabot ng finals kung sobrang baba ng ranking nila that round.
    si BIG TICKET is so INSECURE

NAKATIRA ka ba

o kulang ka sa CHUPs
  • kireigonjinkireigonjin ano yan? ano yan? ano yan? PExer
    I think Bal is happy and sad at the same time. Happy, for obvious reasons. Sad because he wasn't able to play and contribute to the glory. Syempre kahit sino namang player gustong maging bahagi ng feeling of competing for a championship series. Lalo na alam nya yung ganong feeling because he won one title when the team was still known as Gordon's Gin. Naka-sweep din yan sa UAAP with UST (kasama nga ba sya don?).

But these are all OUR thoughts. Not Bal's. I'd like to see him redeem himself next season. Siot will see to it. If Coach Siot did a miracle for Caguioa and Jayjay, he can do it for the rest of the guys. I can only imagine what kind of a threat Ginebra will become when that happens. Isama pa ang transformation ni Siegle, Aries, Romel, and Sunday. Woohoo!
  • BandidoBandido ellenojecyoj PEx Expert 🎖️
    Originally posted by Fortune
    will his CONTRACT be extended

will he get a PAYCUT

will he RETIRE

are we talking about YENG GUIAO here ????

napadaan lang po ...
    uhmm....di ako nakatira....baka ikaw...di lang naman ako nagsasabi nun dito e...hanap ka muna ng kakampi mo FORTUNE...
  • kireigonjinkireigonjin ano yan? ano yan? ano yan? PExer
    Originally posted by Bandido
    are we talking about YENG GUIAO here ????

napadaan lang po ...

Witty :evil_lol:
    TYPE mo kung TIRAHIN
    kahit SERIOUS ang mga TOPICS

BADING ka SIGURO???

di ko kailngan ng kakampi
    i can stand on my own

anyway
    to the others who are in this for the discussion

think BALs contract expires on DEC 31
    thats why i wrote
    will BGK extend him, for the same salary?
    will he take a pay cut?
    or will he retire if BGK politely tells him
    his contract will not be extended?

as to GUIAO
    after trading MILLER at start of the season
    leading his team to the FINALS
    exceeds expectations
    except they lost
    still they went to the FINALS

not like COKE SAN MIGUEL or TALK n TEXT
    teams that got stronger but lost out
  • the_busdriverthe_busdriver jUnk_YaRD_d0gg PExer
    Whats Bal David Feeling right now?

- he's career in Ginebra might soon be over, with caguioa and helterbrand taking over, and yound dimaunahan proving himself as a good back-up.. maybe in few years time, he should hang-up his sneakers.. maybe not..!?
  • BailBail Deep Thought PExer
    c crisano injrd din ba?
    CRISANO and NOBLE are in the official INJURY LIST

BAL was injured but remained in the ACTIVE LIST
    galit ka na sa kin FORTUNE?
    di naman BIG TICKET

lets just stick to ISSUES

what i right here, i got INFO from sources

as to my line IS THE PBA A SMC LEAGUE

di ba OBVIOUS that most decisions by the league favor SMC
    or is it mere COINCIDENCE
    like what decisions?

nag champion ginebra? they played 48 minutes per game naman ah...

all-pinoy champions ang coke? they played 48 minutes per game rin...di naman tinitigil yun laro pag lamang na smc teams e...

tingin mo lang yon..kase sobra galit mo sa smc, pba, ncaa, noli eala, kenneth duremdes, bal david, carlo sharma, etc....get a life dude!
  • mR_cOOL_emR_cOOL_e INVICTUS! PExer
    I think Bal is still safe, mas ok naman sya kaysa kay Dimaunahan. let's wait na lang kung ano mangyayari sa kanya sa december. Pero sana lang mag step-up sya next conference.

may nagsabi samin david-miller daw...pero parang malabo mangyari yun. at di na kailangan nang ginebra si miller kasi may caguioa na sila :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file