Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote Central

share your favorite quotes about love, friendship, etc. :)

Comments

• IF TEN PEOPLE CARE 4 U, 1 OF THEM IS ME. IF 1 PERSON CARES 4 U,THAT WOULD BE ME AGAIN. IF NO ONE CARES 4 U,THAT MEANS I'M NOT IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!

DON'T ASK D SUN 2 ALWAYS SHINE,IT CAN'T...D CLOUDS EXIST. DON'T ASK D LEAVES NOT 2 FALL,THAY CAN'T...THE WIND EXIST. DON'T ASK ME 2 4GET U,I CAN'T...COZ U EXIST!

FRIENDSHIP IS A DIP WORD WITH DIP RESPONSIBILITY, I DON'T JUST TREASURE FRIENDS BUT VALUE THEM AS HOW I VALUE LIFE,SO WHEN I SAY UR MY FRIEND......IT IS AS SAYING UR MY LIFE! :)

GOOD FRIENDS R HARD 2 FIND...BUT ONCE FOUND,IT IS EVEN HARDER 2 LET GO OF THIS SPECIAL PERSON. SO MY FRIEND,SINCE WE'VE FOUND EACH OTHER,DON'T EXPECT ME 2 SIMPLY LET U GO. :)

WHAT IF U NEED 2 MAKE 100 STEPS 2 GET CLOSE 2 ME? WOULD U DO IT? WELL, JUST DO 1 STEP & I'LL COME RUSHING 2 DO D 99 STEPS 4 U 2 SHOW HOW MUCH I CARE 4 U.....

NO MATTER HOW LOUD I LAUGH,I'M STILL NOT HAPPY....NO MATTER HOW HARD I CRY,D SADNESS INSIDE GROWS....D MORE PEOPLE LOVE ME,D MORE I FEEL EMPTY....I JUST NEED 1 PERSON 2 LOVE ME........WILL U? :(

DON'T BE 2 GOOD,I WILL MIS U. DON'T BE 2 CARING,I MIGHT LIKE YOU. DON' T BE 2 SWEET,I MIGHT FALL. IT'S HARD 4 ME 2 LOVE WHEN U WONT LOVE ME AFTER ALL!
  • I may be to innocent to know what love is. I may not show you the way you know it. I may not love you the way it should be...but i'm willing to love you the way I understand it.

"I LOVE YOU"...why am I saying this to you? so that tomorrow if I don't wake up, you'll remember my final moment in life was spent in telling you how much you mean to me...

• :D
    "I love you, You got a problem with that?" or
    "Mahal kita, may angal ka?"
    --- Verdanack du Valle

"
    Hold me,
    kiss me,
    love me,
    and Let us make this moment last forever"
    -- Verdanack du Valle

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already
    existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We
    explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.
    -- from the "Hacker's Manifesto" by The Mentor 1982
  • Dodge this!
    - Trinity

• "Your no bunny
    till somebunny
    loves you" :)
  • SuMaya: thats so cute! bagay saakin! ehehehehe! :D

• bunny, talagang bagay for you ano? I thought since Easter is around the corner, this would be cute too :)
  • Love is being happy for the other even if that happiness comes from your own pain.

You never lose by loving. You lose by holding back.

The great irony of love is holding on when you need to let go and letting go when you need to hold on.

No man is worth crying for. If he is, he won’t make you cry.

It is not likely that former lovers could become friends… not likely but not impossible.

Love is my decision to make your problems my problems.

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you unexpectedly.

Never frown because you’ll never know who is falling in love with your smile.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

You can know someone better in a moment of honesty that you ever can in a lifetime of lies.

A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Disappointments are like road humps. They slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road ahead. Don’t stay on the humps too long. Move on!

Any obstacle is only as big as your mind allows it to be.

The hardest part in loving is when you can only view the one you love from a distance and not be able to hold his hand, embrace him tight, and tell him you love him because he’s just a friend.

Let love be the guide to your dreams. Let love be the light to your heart. Let your love be the reason why somebody else’s heart still continues to beat.

If I die tonight, I’d go with no regrets. If it’s in your arms, I know that I was blessed. And if your eyes are the last things that I’ll see, then I know the beauty heaven holds for me.

Living a life without you would mean living no life at all but if losing you is the best thing to make you happy, then I should learn to live without a life.

I’d rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her lips, one touch of her hand that eternity without it… (City of Angels)

Maybe you’ll soon forget about me. It’s fine. I may not be your ideal person but at least teach me how to be, then at least you’ll remember me as someone who tried to be perfect for you.

If I were to describe our friendship, I would compare it to what one snowman did to another snowman. He gave him a warm embrace and together they melted in each other’s arms.

Sometimes when two people are really meant for each other, it doesn’t mean they are meant for each other now. (Dawson’s Creek)

It’s friends who become the deepest lovers. It’s like one day someone flicks the switch and your best friend becomes the person you could never live without. (Dawson’s Creek)

The happiest people have three things: a true love, a best friend, and a best friend who is their true love.

Ain’t it funny? We are so busy trying to catch the attention of the one we think we love that we hardly notice that the one we are looking for is just there and we fail to notice them until they are in the arms of someone else.

You promised to take care of me but you hurt me. You promised to bring me joy but you brought me tears. You promised your love but you gave me pain. I promised you nothing but I gave you everything.

If you decided to let go of a lost love, don’t look back. Put your eyes and heart onward and you’ll find me waiting.

Love can melt away the pain no matter how painful it is but pain can melt away the love no matter how great it is.

Sometimes you think you’re over someone but when you see him smile, you suddenly realize you’re just pretending to ease the pain of knowing he’ll never be yours.

Sometimes we hold back our feeling not because we are scared of falling but because the person is meant just for our dreams.

A guy was so in love with his best friend but never told her. After years of not seeing her, he saw his best friend’s friend and asked: “How is she?” The friend answered: “She just got over you.”

I used to think that the world is unfair. It gave me many reasons to hate it then I realized how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave you to me?

People like you are found only once in a lifetime. I want to be sure that I’m not going to spend that lifetime looking for another you.

A boy and a girl can be “just friends” but at one point or another, one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the same wrong time, maybe too late, or just maybe forever.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where… I love you simply without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I don’t know of any other way of loving. But this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand. So intimate that when I fall asleep, it is your eyes that close. (Pablo Neruda)

It’s sad to be with someone you think you love only to realize later on that your heart still belongs and will always long for the one you have left behind.

Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like reaching for a star. You know you’ll never reach it but you just have to keep on trying because someday it might fall.
  • Loving is so short; forgetting is so long...
    -From "Tonight i can write"
    By Pablo Neruda
  • you may not see me the way i see you...you may not care for me the way i care for you...you may not feel anything for me even if I feel fo much for you...and you may never ever love me even if i'll always be here loving you. crying.gif

someday, someone will hold you the way that i do
    someday someone will say she loves you too
    but i know..somehow, this very someone will never love you the way that i do. :(

I can't choose who i'm gonna love,
    but i also can't just love those who chooses to love me
    and you can't blame me in choosing to love you
    as much as i can't blame you for not choosing to love me.
  • learn to appreciate the rainbow after cursing the rain, its like loving again after experiencing pain

its hard to live alone. its harder to choose someone you could love. but the hardest part is to admit you have fallen inlove with someone you didnt mean to love from tha start

sometimes you wonder why you stay in a position that hurts you so much even though you know you can live without him. then you realize that you love that person so much to let go

giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you in return. just wait for it to grow in their hearts, but if it doesnt be happy it grew in yours

whats sad about loving someone is when your not good enough because someone else occupies his mind and heart and you know you cant compete
  • TomasTomas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    "Only in my dreams i can hold u . only there i can tell your mine. but when the dreams is finally over, reality creeps through my heart and say your someone who could never be mine."

"If i were given the chance to know a secret, i wish to know all the things that give you happiness coz there's no other wonderful gift in this world that to see u happy."

"Time might lead me me to nowhere, fate might break me apart; but i'll always be thankful that once along my life's journey, i found a great friend and u! it was nice knowing u."
  • YOU ALONE

:) Just when I thought I was through with all dreams and love songs (What is there to sing when there's no one to sing for?)
    You stretched out your hand, touching me deeply within me,
    How could I resist not to reach out for your hand.

Although our hearts are kept far, so far apart
    By the unkindness of time, by the coldness of sight;
    Still there won't be emptiness between our distance;
    Your loving thought and love songs shall bridge the gap.

Enchanting memories will feel each gliding moment;
    No lovely flower shall bloom without your fragrant name;
    No clouds can veil the slendor of every smilling summer;
    You and I shall always be close, so close together.

Love will bind our hearts and will keep it burning,
    fulfilling every wishfull prayer beyond our fondest dreams,
    Sharing together with laughter come what may
    Until pershaps we bid to life our last farewell.

And if it is there as other believe it to be so
    That there's a chance where the soul can dwell a new;
    I shall love you more with the warmth of my love songs
    And forever sing for you, Just for YOU......YOU ALONE! :YUM:

• Spam! It's pink and it's oval!
    Spam! It's made in Chernobyl!
    Spam! Spam! Spam!

- "Spam," Save Ferris

This song always puts a smile on my face.
  • "WHEN U LOVE, GIVE, MAKE HIM, NOT BECAUSE U WANT TO PERSONALLY PROFIT FROM DOING SO AND WHEN HE FAILS, LOVE HIM MORE" :):):)

[This message has been edited by BaTanGguSguSin (edited 04-28-2000).]
  • :):) YOU ALONE :):)

Just when i thought i was through with all dreams and love songs (What is there to sing when there's no one to sing for???)
    You stretched out your hand, touching me deeply within me,
    How could i resist not to reach out for your hand.

Although our hearts are kept far, so far apart
    By the unkindness of time, by the coldness of sight;
    Still there won't be emptiness between our distance;
    Your loving thought and love songs shall bridge the gap.

Enchanting memories will feel each gliding moment;
    No lovely flower shall bloom without your fragrant name;
    No clouds can veil the slendor of every smilling summer;
    You and I shall always be close, so close together.

Love will bind our hearts and will keep it burning,
    Fulfilling every wishfull prayer beyond our fondest dreams,
    Sharing together with laughter come what may
    Until pershaps we bid to life our last farewell.

And if it is there as others believe it to be so
    That there's a chance where the soul can dwell a new:
    I shall love you more with the warmth of my love songs
    And forever sing for you, JUST for YOU.......YOU ALONE! :):)
  • :?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "honey, penge pampa-gas..."
  • "I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels, for i can lie with my lips and keep it closed. But i can't lie with my eyes cause even if i close it i would still see you"

"I am scared to say I love you, not beacause i am afraid to be rejectedand be hurtBut you might love me too, and im scared that i would be the one to hurt you"

"Sometimes you dont want to get near the person u admire & desire. Your afraid to see his imperfections, but more afraid to realize that you've fallin inlove with him so much" blush.gif
  • Sometimes we let affection go unspoken,
    Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
    Sometimes we can't find words to tell our feelings,
    Especially towards those we love the best.

I think that to some degree, all of us are fractured souls... Cut in half... And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves that we've been missing... We see in someone else something of ourselves... That's why you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them... You feel like you've known them all your
    life... The reason is that... they're part of you... and you're part of them...
    You're soulmates... You . . . fit....
    And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart... unless you let go.

• There are too many quotes here na so i'll just contribute one:

"Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing in the world that makes you see the other person for who he truly is with no strings attached."