Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Have you tried an S.O.P.

dont know if there's a thread here before, but still im going to post it anyways...

haven't tried it. but i'm just curious, what is the sense of doing that?! i mean what will you get? satisfaction? hmm... how can you be satisfied if your doing it by yourself while someone is on the other line???

and if you have experinced it, share some story... :naughty: hehehhe.....

Comments

• I had a friend who used to go to Undernet's #kantutana nd #pinoysex just to look for people to do SOP with. One time, me and another friend of mine decided to pretend to be a girl and macked my friend. We got him to talk about personal things like penis size, etc. As far as I know he never logged on to those channels after we told him what we did. Ngayon we call him by his penis size. Hahaha...asar talo lagi.
  • When I was still in college, one of my favorite after-hour pastimes in the lab was to chat on cYb3r-s3><0R channels. I would PM some unsuspecting guy pretending I was a girl. Then when the affair is finished, I would tell him that he just S3><0Red a guy. Hell yeah it was "satisfying". Hehe. :D
  • dude, you're scary. we just pranked a friend ONCE and that was it.
  • Why, am I the only one here who derives pleasure from playing with the minds of others? That's what some people do here in PEx, anyway. Hehe. :lol:
  • demented_yuandemented_yuan PEx Rookie ⭐
    talaga shinra????

sana may maka- meet ako..harhar
  • Marami sa Academe at LaFI. Talk to the flamers and have a good time. :lol:
  • this just happened last week and i learned about this last weekend when we were out drinking. two of my boys were hanging out and i guess they got bored and logged on to some chatroom. they met this filipina chick from san diego, he asked for her phone number, she asked for his. so one of my boys called her and the "fun" started. my boy went, "are you wet now?" the chick said, "yeah." tapos sabi ng friend ko, "o sya, matutulog na kami at gabi na. tawag ka na lang bukas." then he hung up.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :rotflmao:
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    redman wrote:
    this just happened last week and i learned about this last weekend when we were out drinking. two of my boys were hanging out and i guess they got bored and logged on to some chatroom. they met this filipina chick from san diego, he asked for her phone number, she asked for his. so one of my boys called her and the "fun" started. my boy went, "are you wet now?" the chick said, "yeah." tapos sabi ng friend ko, "o sya, matutulog na kami at gabi na. tawag ka na lang bukas." then he hung up.

this is so funny... :rotflmao:

wala lang, i just wanna laugh:D
  • :lol: ntawa din ako.. hehehe.. just for laughs.. :D
  • ano ba yung SOP? :glee:
  • /\ pa-inosente ka pa dyan..

:hmm: SOP - standard Operating Procedures.. :D
  • is SOP-singles' opportunity progression

chaka non!! :glee:

wla lang.. i just like to post!!

r_69_e
    nahawa na ko sayo!! :lol:
  • yeah i have.

sarap...better than doing it alone
  • ^^pwede ba mag SOP magisa?

o baka SINGLE OPERATING PROCEDURE un?

nagtatanong lang po...heheheh.
  • yeah i have.

sarap...better than doing it alone

are u girl?
  • ^^^uuuuyyyy..hahahaha^^^^
  • :rotflmao:
  • i did too!

it's fun, not as fun as the real thing though

but i wouldnb'y equate it with the real thing.

real thing is best

sop is better than doin it alone (masturbating)
    i mean, atleast you have somebody else on the other end of the line helping you out, dba?

less guilt syempre..

i mean you can have as many different guys/gurls to do it with...
  • ^sorry...

wouldn't...