Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Ideal age of getting married and why?

i got a lot of friends who intend to get married at their late 20's or early 30's, why do they kaya?

Comments

• RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1 month old....

ang baby sa tyan! :D
  • SeeleSeele PExer
    Late 20's (as in 28 or 29) and Early 30's, I believe, should be the best time to think of getting married. In a fast-paced world and increasing amount of demands and knowledge, it is just proper for poeple of this generation to marry late. People need to find themselves first and their place in society before even thinking of marriage. Who knows afterall, one realizes that his role is not to be married on the 10th wedding anniversary. It is important for a person to know what he/she wants to do in life and not just fall into the circumstance.

[This message has been edited by Seele (edited 05-13-2000).]
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Not before 35 or before I am financially independent. Whichever comes later. :D.

*Well, I am only speaking for myself ha....*
  • hmm... dati iniisip ko 26... pero ngayon parang... basta pag financially and emotionally ready na kami ng mapapangasawa ko. :)
  • 28. that time na-enjoy ko na ang pagiging single.
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    For me, it would have to be late twenties and when I'm financially and emotionally stable. :)

[This message has been edited by uptowngirl (edited 05-14-2000).]
  • I'd say mid-20's...between 24-26.

smokin.gif
  • I dont really know when to get married.
    Siguro pag successful na ako, more
    responsible, atsaka yung kaya ko na
    magkaroon ng pamilya. I think that
    would be the right time for me to get
    married. ;)
  • uptowngirl e di malapit ka na mag asawa? hehehehehehehe! lol.gif
  • actually mahirap magsalita kung kelan. pag dumating na yung perfect partner mo, gusto mong magpakasal agad. :)
  • i think there is no such thing as and ideal age to get married! basta you know the person and get along well... there is no problem naman di ba? :P
  • if you really think about it, marriage, or the thought of getting married, is not a matter of age. iba-iba yan for every individual. some would say that they'll get married when they're emotionally ready, or when they're financially stable... but what if the other party isn't ready yet?

i think marriage is about commitment... it's all about accepcting the challenges of "your new life".

as for me, i'm still having a great time enjoying my life as a single. i'll know when it's time to move on. smokin.gif

[This message has been edited by wolverine (edited 05-15-2000).]
  • in my own point of view, maybe i should have 2 b very careful nowadays, and the ideal age of getting married is not the question...but i intend to ask myself b4 getting married...am i ready to face a lifetime commitment? thinker.gif
  • wolverine is right.. there is no exact age really which is ideal for marriage..

late 20s or early 30s doe snt mean that you are mature.. it can be otherwise. Althoug you may be financially stable and such.

i think one should get married when one thinkns that one is ready for it. I mean, it can be anytime. It can be when you are young.. or when you are old.. it does not matter.

getmarried only when you think you are ready emotionally and of course financially..
  • im only 19. but i want to be married kapag 25-26 na me. lol.gif maybe that time i will be committed and i will find a man na ready na for committment.

and of course, kapag may stable work na me, or a business. :)
  • _Mase__Mase_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'm thinking maybe around 27. Hopefully, I'll be finished with my master's degree and starting with my doctorate.

So that I could have someone to go home to after the long school days.

I agree with all of your opinions. Seems as if you guys are pretty more or less fixed between the mid-20's to thirties.

[This message has been edited by _Mase_ (edited 05-15-2000).]