Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

WHAT IF MAY HIDDEN ANGER KA SA BOYFRIEND MO FOR WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?WHAT IF YOU FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LET GO OF THE ANGER?WHAT IF YOU FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGIVE HIM?PERO HINDI MO NAMAN S'YA MABREAK COZ HINDI MO NAMAN KAYA BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE HIM? angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Comments

• celebceleb PExer
    if it's hidden anger, you can't ever resolve it if you don't tell him why you did what he did and let him explain.
    so you can choose to nurse your anger and keep quiet, or
    tell him that you're still angry for something he did in the past and you want to get over it already: and listen to his explanation.
    goodluck! angel.gif
  • yeeeyeee PExer
    you know girl there is a very big possibility na yang nararmdaman mo na yan e isa sa nagstrestrengthen ng love na nararamdaman mo for your other half, dahil jan kaya mo sya mahal kaya nde mo masasabing hidden galit yan from the past.....i doubt it na gaklit yan baka galit yan sa sarili dahil after all what he did e eto ka pa rin mnagpapakatanga still very much in love....

If i were you, mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo...pakasaya ka muna , reward yourself with something as buying yourself a pair of shoes, nang nde mo kasama yung boyfriend mo at ng nde nagiisip ng kung magugustuhan nya ba ang kulay at style nun...just you and your whole self...your own style your own taste...then malalaman mo kung galit nga ba yan o pagmammahal.
    ayt!
    :D
  • OtchOOtchO PExer
    i think u should tell him about it because somehow that thing would just burst out pag nagkaroon kayo ng major fight and that would be the worst time to bring it up, ok!

angel.gif
  • CELEB: WELL, I ALREADY ASKED HIM WHY HE DID IT AND THE EXPLANATION WAS KINDA ACCEPTABLE NAMAN, IN FACT, SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND ALMOST ALL OF MY MALE FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BUT NATURAL FOR HIM TO REACT THAT WAY, 'COZ MAY KASALANAN DIN NAMAN AKO. BUT SOMEHOW, THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE ME THAT DOESN'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACT NA TINANGGAP KO S'YA AFTER WHAT HE DID. I MEAN, IT MUST BE MY PRIDE OR SOMETHING, PARANG FEELING KO ANG *****-***** KO AND ANG DAMI NAMANG LALAKI DYAN. MY FRIENDS TOLD ME A MILLION TIMES THAT I DESERVE MORE. IT'S KINDA IRONIC NGA NA NOW NA OK NA SYA ULI SA FRIENDS KO, IT'S ME NAMAN WHO DISCOVERS THAT THE ANGER AND THE PAIN IS STILL THERE. I STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE BETRAYED MY TRUST AND THAT HE DIDN'T APPRECIATE ME FULLY THEN. PARANG BINALEWALA N'YA KO. OBVIOUSLY, RIGHT NOW, I'M STILL KEEPING QUIET, I EVEN DID BAD THINGS BECAUSE OF THIS ANGER. IT'S REALLY BAD, I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE REVENGE BUT THE ANGER IS PUSHING ME UNCONSCIOUSLY :( .

YEEE: WHAT YOU SAID WAS REALLY ENLIGHTENING!YEAH, I GUESS IT'S MORE OF GALIT SA SARILI KASI PARA NGANG ANG *****-***** KO DAHIL SA LOVE lol.gifinluv.gifANG HIRAP TANGGAPIN NA I SWALLOWED MY PRIDE. FEELING KO WALA NANG NATIRANG SELF-ESTEEM SA SARILI KO. WHEN IN FACT, MASYADO LANG SIGURO MATAAS 'YUNG TINGIN KO SA SARILI KO, I MEAN, I MUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M ONLY HUMAN AND I'M CAPABLE OF FALLING IN-LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. I MEAN, WHO AM I NOT TO BE SWEPT OFF MY FEET BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL THING CALLED LOVE 'DIBA?MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TOO NA BECAUSE OF THESE STUFFS, NASSTRENGTHEN YUNG LOVE NAMIN SA ISA'T-ISA. I HOPE NGA NA THE LOVE'S STILL THERE...BTW, CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?COULD YOU EXPLAIN MORE YUNG 2ND PARAGRAPH NG REPLY MO?BY DOING SUCH, HOW WILL I KNOW IF IT'S LOVE OR GALIT? :confused::confused::confused:

OTCHO: YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT!I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON NGA WHO TENDS TO BREAK OUT NANG SOBRA, THANKS! girl.gif
  • yeeeyeee PExer
    PAMPER YOURSELF...PAG NASAYAHAN KA NG LUBOS E DI GIRL...GALIT KA NGA KASI YOU DONT CARE NA EH