Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Is it sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along?

just want to know ur idea guys :)

Comments

• *sighs, then sings* Is it sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along?

Yeah it's sad. Totally. It's worse than getting torn between two lovers. Isn't so bad when you're already going out with someone, when suddenly, out of nowhere, this guy/girl materializes and melts your heart? For one thing, that's so unfair for the one you're going out with. Second, how can you get yourself out from your current relationship? Third, are you really willing to dump your s.o. for what you think is the real thing?

This is a terrible situation :(

[This message has been edited by acridmouth (edited 05-07-2000).]
  • dakidaki PExer
    well how will you know that ... that person really is the right person? :)
  • it is VERY sad!
    i was with someone when my bestfriend started making moves...he didn't know i was with someone...i made him wait...later, i brke up with my guy and told my bestriend i loved him...that very same day, i found out his feelings faded....i still love him till today.... :(
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    daki, sorry po talaga ha! :(

anywayz, di ko alam? di ko pa na-experience yan! bata pa ko eh! ;)
  • Rottenmind Bata pa ba ? :D

daki: I think you can instantly ascertain if she's the right person. Basta mafe-feel mo yun eh :)
  • wahhhhhh!!!!!

tutuo.. masakit.. kahirap.. lalo na kapag mahal mo pareho..

• Hay...oo it's so darned SAD..hindi lang sad..totally depressing and heartbreaking and heartwrenching...

I was thinking of this song pero inappropriate pala...hehe...
  • tsaditsadi Administrator PEx Moderator
    Originally posted by daki:
    well how will you know that ... that person really is the right person? :)

you dont ... how can u tell ??? you cant ... hayyyyyyy ... you just have to take the risk :)
  • dakidaki PExer
    well as what tsadi says.. we all have to take the risk.. oo nga.. buhay nga is parang sugal.. !!! :)
  • this is the saddest situation next to unrequited love...well i think if u think that this new person is really the right one for u (as in close to definite ka na) then i guess there's nothing else to do but to leave the one ur with...i think it's kinda unfair to ur present girl/boyfriend if u go on with ur relationship but ur heart is with someone else...it's gonna hurt him/her and it's gonna hurt u...but it's all for the best
  • waxwax PExer
    for me, as long as you're happy with your present loved one, you stick with him/ her even if you THINK that you could be happier with a new one. it's not only unfair if you leave your present for a new boy/ girl but it shows a weakness in your character. coz if you give in easily to the temptation of being with the other since you think you'll be better of with that person, it goes to show that your mind is weak and you'll never get contented in any love relationship. even if you dump you present for a new one, you can always get into another situation like this coz you always get excited on something new, something fresh instead of trying to avoid the temptation and sticking to your present one.
    love is about loyalty and sticking to the person no matter what. watch forces of nature, it says it all...
  • rhytzrhytz PExer
    i dnt believe in such a thing!

how can you say that it is sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along??

in the first place, you won't enter ina relationship if u dnt love the person, right? besides, every person you get into a relationship with is at least 4 that time the right person 4 you.
    you're right tsadi when u said, you have to risk. kaya it's not good to say that. you love him/her kaya may bf/gf mo sya. hde tama yng gf/bf kita pero sya ang right person para saken.wawa naman yng taong sad ka 2 belong to him/her.

do i make sense here?
    gets mo? thinker.gif
  • I can't say that I can speak from personal experience... but I think that that's really a sad sad thing. It's like wanting something you CAN'T have.
  • roguerogue PExer
    sobrang sad...it is hard to keep an open mind if you decide to love someone...
  • waxwax PExer
    wanting someone you can't have when in fact, you already have one is a mere act of selfishness.
  • how can you say that it is sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along??

in the first place, you won't enter ina relationship if u dnt love the person, right? besides, every person you get into a relationship with is at least 4 that time the right person 4 you.
    you're right tsadi when u said, you have to risk. kaya it's not good to say that. you love him/her kaya may bf/gf mo sya. hde tama yng gf/bf kita pero sya ang right person para saken.wawa naman yng taong sad ka 2 belong to him/her.

do i make sense here?
    gets mo?

ur right rytz ;)

agree si me :D

[This message has been edited by PuNkChick (edited 05-10-2000).]
  • yeppers! it's so sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along. lalo na if the right one also belongs to someone else. kaya i'm oh so sad.
  • dakidaki PExer
    it's really sad.. :(

• daki i think jennifer is the right girl for you so dont hesitate... :) ano say mo jen??

kidding aside: u can never really know for sure if that girl is the one. unless you roll the dice and take your chances.. that is what makes life so interesting.. one moment you could be laughing your ***** off then another crying your gust out... :)

eto pa isang advice ko.. drink sprite.. magpakatotoo ka brother...

• I am so into this situation.... its hard to choose whether to continue your relationship with your SO or choose to be with the one who just came along the way. Its so confusing, its hurting and i don't know what to do.....