Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

advice 4 mhe pls....

i just need some advice...
i have a boyfriend, ngayon his in the Philippines and ako naman eh narito sa Canada ngayon we still have our communication (through phone and mail) hanggang sa bumalik ako ng Philippines for vacation... till one day bigla na lang nag-bago ang takbo ng relationship namin dahil lang sa nasabi ng nephew ko which is only 10 yrs old... naniwala sya sa sinabi ng bata... and since then hindi kami nag-usap hindi sya tumawag... at hindi rin ako tumawag sa kanya... i spend my vacation w/ my grandparents... na akala ko makakasama ko sya... hanggang sa umalis ako ng Philippines last April hindi pa rin kami nag-uusap...

ngayon I need to know kung kami pa ba or what???????

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No one will ever know, until you come right out and talk to him or e-mail him about where you stand in his life. If he lets a child's mouth come between you two (even if the child said something believable), maybe there is already a problem other than what your cousin said even before your split.
  • stephsteph PExer
    tama...hindi mo malalaman where u guys stand if u don't call him or email him (coz apparently, hindi nya ginagawa or gagawin yun...)

if u've done ur part by reaching out and he still resists, then walang patutunguhan yung relationship nyo dba??...

good luck :)
  • Talk to him.
  • just do ur best to get in touch w/ him...
    if he'll refuse then it simply proves sumthing... na he's not interested anymore...

if he does respond... explain things... ok? good luck... angel.gif
  • of course ull never know until you talk 2 him abt it. make a move para naman hanggat maaga eh ull know wer u stand. it's better if u call him than email him dba? :)
  • dakidaki PExer
    talk to him.. find a way para magkausap kayo.. i just wish u luck :)
  • thank you sa lahat ng nag-advice... don't worry gagawin ko lahat ng pinagagawa nyo... and wish me luck....
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    after u talk to him... i suggest u talk to ur nephew as well... :)
  • u'll only know if you'll try to ask him. u'll only be more confused if you'll just wait for him to do the move...y don't u give him a ring or something? don't let urself hanging and wondering if you still have him??? make a move before it's too late-
    wonder.gif
  • BadGirl when dat happen i olready talk to my nephew... so thanxs N E =>;
  • talk to him.....that's the best thing.....it may turn out bad or good...might as well...!
    good luck!
  • what did exactly your 10 yr. old nephew told him?

the best thing to do is to talk to him to make things clear...he may be thinking the same way as you do...
  • what did exactly your 10 yr. old nephew told him?

the best thing to do is to talk to him to make things clear...he may be thinking the same way as you do...