FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

GMA, President of Cebu!!!

jeraldmbjeraldmb Justice League PExer
Comments???

Comments

• beefeaterbeefeater Banned by Admin PExer
    Actually, that's what the toilet paper the Daily Tribune says.

And even its FPJ-bayarang columnist Raul Gonzalez (a namesake of tht outstanding congressman from Iloilo) even said that Gloria is the "President of the Cebuanos and Ilonggos" :grrr:

So if GMA is president of Cebu and Iloilo, then what makes FPJ? President of Luzon and/or Mindanao?
  • aikonaikon Banned by Admin PExer
    FPJ, president of the delusioned
  • renzrenz Banned by Admin PExer
    gma is the president of cheats... president of corrupts... and president with a stolen crown... tsk..tsk..
  • banshe1981banshe1981 Member PExer
    GMA is president of Pampanga, Batanes, Bacolod, Siquijor, Davao City...etc...etc... saan pa nga ba sya nanalo?
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband ✭✭
    Originally posted by beefeater

And even its FPJ-bayarang columnist Raul Gonzalez (a namesake of tht outstanding congressman from Iloilo) even said that Gloria is the "President of the Cebuanos and Ilonggos" :grrr:

So if GMA is president of Cebu and Iloilo, then what makes FPJ? President of Luzon and/or Mindanao?

I found this statement offensive...that journalist is an idiot...:rolleyes:
  • aikonaikon Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by renz
    gma is the president of cheats... president of corrupts... and president with a stolen crown... tsk..tsk..

Iba talaga pag pikon, alang tigil sa pagtampo...:D
  • banshe1981banshe1981 Member PExer
    Originally posted by aikon

hayaan mo na...this is his way of removing all the bitterness, grudges and animosity in his heart...
    mas masama naman di ba kung di nya i-rerelease...being in a far away land and without an outlet to release your emotions may lead to lunacy...:(
  • crash_is_a_hoaxcrash_is_a_hoax Registered User PExer
    Nakapaka-divisive naman if we would think GMA as such. Can't we just move on and support her government?
  • Prof_JPProf_JP Banned by Admin PExer
    We can accept that she won and not start trouble. But 'moving on' and 'supporting' her government is a very different thing. Why? What has she done in the last 3 years to merit such support? Do you think the people can overlook her terrible (mediocre at the very best) performance in the last 3 years and simply 'move on'? Malacanang's wishful thinking.

No honeymoon period for someone who has had more than enough time to fix the Philippines and who has yet to show something for it.
  • lacroixlacroix Member ✭✭✭
    it's not overnight to fix what problem we have before. Unang una, karamihan ng pinoy ay walang disiplina at matitigas ang ulo, tamad. Mga hambog. Mas maraming asungot. Kahit sinong Jesus Christ ang paupuin nyo sa malacanang. Its the masa, tayo, ikaw at ako.

Hayaan nyo na ang losers / pikon, kahit wala pang botohan halata namang di nila matanggap. At least dito nailabas nila ang kanilang pag ka lunatic. :crazy::p
  • adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    hayyyy pikonski talaga ang mga talunan. :p
  • PercyPercy Banned by Admin PExer
    Unfair sa mga Cebuanos na sabihing president of Cebu si GMA. Panalo siya sa Cebu pero ang totoong lamang kay FPJ ay hindi ganoon kalaki na 1.2 million. Sabi lang iyon ng mga nag tamper ng Cebu City at Cebu province COC's. Mas marami pa ba ang mga bumoto kay GMA kaysa sa mga total registered voters doon? Sino bang mga pinaglululuko nila kundi iyong mga kapwa anti-FPJ fanatics din. Mas fanatico pa yata ang mga iyan kaysa Al Qaida. Kung nag-fail lang sa pandaraya ang corrupt Congress na iyan, sigurado ako may magsusuicide bomber sa kanila mapatay lang si FPJ. Kung basahin mo ang mga anti-FPJ posts dito para bang mga pexers pa ang gagawa ng mga suicide bombings eh.
    Originally posted by banshe1981
    GMA is president of Pampanga, Batanes, Bacolod, Siquijor, Davao City...etc...etc... saan pa nga ba sya nanalo?

she should be dubbed - the coc president.. after all, she won the count in the dubious cocs. hehehe. :D
    Originally posted by banshe1981
    hayaan mo na...this is his way of removing all the bitterness, grudges and animosity in his heart...
    mas masama naman di ba kung di nya i-rerelease...being in a far away land and without an outlet to release your emotions may lead to lunacy...:(

banshe bebe, i dont have bitterness in my heart. if you only know me, you will enjoy my company. nyahahah! masayahin akong tao, loko loko pero di ako mandarambong o mandaraya.

lunacy? i will be lunatic in our country dahil gutom ang aabutin ko diyan, under gloria? i dont find any gloria eh. dito may outlet din... hmmmm.. censored nga lang. nyahahah!
    Originally posted by beefeater

hmmm, boomerang! nyahhaha! raul gonzales of iloilo, outstanding congressman? ha? the same congressman who threatened atty panelo of being jailed for questioning the cocs? the same puppy na alang ginawa kungdi i please ang donya? hmmm...

honorable sh!t, e pwede pa... tsk..tsk..

and raul gonzales of the tribune is one big fan (and dear friend) of president macapagal, d father. he abhorred the daugther for making dumi the name of d father. his advise is - the daugher should drop macapagal from her name.

kung buhay kaya ang tatay, ano kaya ang gagawin niya sa kanyang dir doter for making him the most expensive boulevard in our galaxy. hehhe.
  • PercyPercy Banned by Admin PExer
    Si Raul Gonzales of Iloilo nangamote sa debate. Nilampaso siya ni Escudero na batang-bata at parang apo lang niya. Tapos nang si J.V. Bautista ang naka debate niya, nagkandautal si tongressman Gonzales hanggang sa matuluyan na. Umisquierda na siya nang tuluyan. Hindi na bumalik. Akala ko nga inatake sa puso eh. Ganoon ba ang outstanding congressman?
  • ricsanricsan Member PExer
    Originally posted by aikon

6 years pa yan magiging ganyan :)
  • FPJ Ph.D.FPJ Ph.D. enlightened one PExer
    an excerpt from a PDI article:

Let's rebuild nation,
    Lacson urges losers
    By Christine O. Avenda?o\, Juliet L. Javellana and Cynthia D. Balana
    Inquirer News Service

Malaca?ang in Cebu

On Monday, addressing the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Ms Macapagal announced she would set up a separate official presidential residence in Cebu, which gave her "the largest margin of votes in the whole country" -- a one-million-plus edge over Poe.

"I will set up a Malaca?ang in the South right here in Cebu," she said. "It's the least I can do because Cebu made me president of the Republic of the Philippines."

source:
    http://www.inq7.net/nat/2004/jun/22/nat_1-2.htm

TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LIVING IN CEBU FOR A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF TIME: Considering that the amount of time that you've been in Cebu made you substantially aware about the "political situation" there, is this the appropriate way to "pay back" the victory that you have caused her?

Is this actually better than hunting and convincing prospective investors to do business in Cebu so that employment may increase, which will surely spur the growth of that part of the Philippines, and in effect cause a ripple effect within the economy with respect to the economic gains that it might cause?

I was afraid of what might happen to our economy should FPJ have won.

Now I am indifferent!

"I will set up a Malaca?ang in the South right here in Cebu," she said. "It's the least I can do because Cebu made me president of the Republic of the Philippines."
  • bloodaspbloodasp Member PExer
    does she really have to favor those who voted for her?
    she has to favor the region where she was able to cheat with impunity. hehehe. some pipol dubbed the cebuanos as intelligent voters. no offense meant to my cebuano friends, this is really one for the book of records. they're proud in helping a plunderer and liar cheat her way to victory. hehehe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file