FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Where can i learn to speak Spanish fluently?

Ferrari25Ferrari25 In the Evolution Process PExer
hi guys, u know any spanish learning center here in metro manila? particularly in manila? please give me the details of the center, like... how much do they charge, the address (of course!), the name of the center (ok? ok!), and if it is worth it (i mean did you learned what you want to learn). thanx! gracias!

Comments

• wolverinewolverine Ang pagbabalik. PExer
    try mo sa espana.

"i mean did you learned what you want to learn"?!!! tama ba basa ko? try mo din muna maghanap ng "engilsh learning center".

bwahahaha
  • _LoRrAiN3__LoRrAiN3_ LostNUrbanChaos PExer
    :glee:

anyway, enroll ka sa instituto cervantes!!! *okay*

:) san ka ba nag-aaral?? am from benilde kase and ang spanish class ng benilde is sa instituto,kasama na yun sa tuition fee namin.....so....ayun.......ang alam ko yung mga taga-UST rin ata...dun....:confused:
  • pinay24pinay24 Member PExer
    It would be much better if you could master your English first before learning some other language(s).
  • Ferrari25Ferrari25 In the Evolution Process PExer
    sorry pinay24 and wolverine di ako kasing husay nyong mag english eh... pasensya na...

thanx Loraine! i am from Ateneo... I'll check it out! gracias!
  • XetraDAXXetraDAX Konnichiwa! PExer
    may spanish classes sa ateneo right?
    :shrug:

they should have:hmm:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma
    yeah they do. My friends took Spanish as their language elective.
    :shrug2:
    kaso sa course ko wala eh
  • XetraDAXXetraDAX Konnichiwa! PExer
    Originally posted by Ferrari25

siguro pwede mo siya gawing audit subject. parang its not part of your curriculum, pero you can still take it. additional bayad nga lang.

pwede yun sa La Salle eh. im sure pwede rin yun sa Ateneo.
  • mizfoxxxybonitamizfoxxxybonita prepster!!! PExer
    you can learn through the internet...there are a lot of websites that can teach you spanish from basic to advanced, depends on what level you are, and there are also some sites where you can learn the pronounciation, but i think that you must have quicktime or windows media player to listen to it.
    Originally posted by Ferrari25

What do you mean wala sa course mo? In Ateneo, you are required to choose a language elective in your second year. It's part of the core curriculum. You can even pursue a minor in your chosen language. A number of years back, the required language elective was 6 units, now it's only 3 units.
  • balutbalut . PExer
    you could learn it and practice it on web chat pages
  • sixflatsixflat Member PExer
    Get a Spanish tutorial CD na lang in addition to reading a Spanish college textbook--it's all there. Then practice the basic conversations. This way, wala kang masyadong gastos and you have flexible schedule, and get the same benefits. Pero wag ka muna manood ng TVE soaps and news baka mangamote ka. Talk to your chabacano friends for practice (but beware, they speak non-standard--even wrong Spanish).
    chabacano? whats that? haha LOL. where can i find people speaking chabacano????
    ano ba yan..., they are the people from zamboanga,i think. :rolleyes:
  • sixflatsixflat Member PExer
    Right. Chabacano is a dialect spoken in Zamboanga. Spanish yon na may halo, at may pagkakaiba minsan sa conjugation ng true Spanish language.
  • mysticpaladinmysticpaladin Seal of Command PExer
    Ferrari25: Take it as a free elective if it isn't a part of your curriculum. Plus I have yet to hear of a course in school that doesn't have at least 1 foreign language subject, what's your course anyway?
  • vandolphvandolph ay anak ni Alma Ranas. PExer
    Originally posted by sixflat
    Right. Chabacano is a dialect spoken in Zamboanga. Spanish yon na may halo, at may pagkakaiba minsan sa conjugation ng true Spanish language.

Sa Cavite, meron din mga marunong mag-chavacano. Kaso, kumokonti na lang ang marunong.
    Well there are also other language classes around katipunan I believe...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file