FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Now that GMA's been proclaimed, it's time to see those election returns

spindoctorspindoctor pelvic splachnic ganglion PExer
We now have all the time in the world. GMA has been proclaimed and pro-GMA solons no longer have to fear that they won't meet the June 30 deadline.

This will settle once and for all the credibility of GMA's election. Even better, this will silence the camps of FPJ and Bro. Eddie. if it is clearly shown that GMA won fair and square. Best of all, this will lay all doubts to rest and enable us to finally move on and rally around not just a duly elected president, but a morally ensconced leader.

Comments

• sadirmatasadirmata saluyot freak PExer
    oo maganda ngang mabuksan. pero sinong magbubukas? saan bubuksan? pag-aawayan na naman siyempre ang legality o constitutionality niyan.
  • pollywogpollywog ...just because ✭✭✭
    ...hindi na nga magpa-file ng protest sa electoral tribunal ang kampo sin FPJ e...
  • abuMuadzabuMuadz Banned by Admin PExer
    The opening of the Cebu ER's has a penalty to the election board of Cebu, not to GMA. But GMA will seek to protect those Cebuanos who helped her win by cheating, eh? But get this, there is no penalty to GMA. Now, an impeachment hearing in Congress would ...
  • p.i.joep.i.joe Member PExer
    Of course everyone wants to know the truth. But in the greater scheme of things after all the in fightings, protestations, stagnation and disruptions, will life be better to go thru that chaos again?

And will the number of these questionable votes enough to overcome the 1.2 million lead of GMA over FPJ? If not then it's simply a futile exercise the only intention of which is to cast doubt and malign the clear winner.
  • abuMuadzabuMuadz Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by p.i.joe
    Of course everyone wants to know the truth. But in the greater scheme of things after all the in fightings, protestations, stagnation and disruptions, will life be better to go thru that chaos again?

And will the number of these questionable votes enough to overcome the 1.2 million lead of GMA over FPJ? If not then it's simply a futile exercise the only intention of which is to cast doubt and malign the clear winner.
    Oh, it's not the GMA numbers I am questioning. If someone made the GMA COC totals larger than the SOV and ER totals, I'd like to know who that person was ... and bring charges against that person or persons. Di ba?
  • PercyPercy Banned by Admin PExer
    A very nice way of saying, "let's just hide the truth forever. It would be a better option anyway than FPJ sitting in Malacanang." Would you deny that, p.i. joe? Or are you just trying to convince us through a well-composed rhetoric? And I thought all along that you were looking down at FPJ's lack of education.

Based on KNP's claim or allegation if you wish, it would affect the lead and even end up with Poe leading by half a million. To look at the detailed contents of the COC's is the best way to close this controversy once and for all.

If I'd have my way, I'd have the KNP file a protest to the PET, not necessarily to dream of wresting the presidency from gloria but, rather, only to show the world what kind of rubbish democracy we have in this so-called "land of the educated." That in turn will pave the way for eliminating the culture of corruption and election cheats in this God-forsaken land of the worst corrupt people ever to walk the earth.

Who's therefore afraid of the can of worms? Why, only the FPJ haters of course. The so-called educated.
  • thehitmanthehitman The best there is PExer
    Originally posted by pollywog
    ...hindi na nga magpa-file ng protest sa electoral tribunal ang kampo sin FPJ e...

hindi pa...

nag-iisip na magprotesta

FPJ, or his camp anyway, won't go down with a fight, hehehe

:cool:
  • crash_is_a_hoaxcrash_is_a_hoax Registered User PExer
    Originally posted by thehitman
    hindi pa...

nag-iisip na magprotesta

FPJ, or his camp anyway, wont go down with a fight, hehehe

:cool:

Sabi ko na nga ba, duwag si FPJ eh, hehehe :D
  • EcKo_01EcKo_01 Alam mo NA!!! :-p PExer
    di siya duwag.. responsable kasi siya sa maaring mangyari...
  • spindoctorspindoctor pelvic splachnic ganglion PExer

Obviously, scrutinizing the questionable ERs won't make our lives "better". But what you must understand here is the CREDIBILITY of GMA's win. As long as there are a lot who remain unconvinced of her election and there is no effort to convince them otherwise, attempts to rally around the "clear winner" will be utterly futile.

And it doesn't matter if the number of questionable votes is enough to show FPJ to be the real winner. Again, the issue here is CREDIBILITY. Even if GMA wins by only 10 votes, as long as it is determined that the ERs in question are actually clean, all remaining doubts that hers is a stolen presidency can be quelled.
  • renzrenz Banned by Admin PExer
    remember what cry baby drilon had proudly confessed.. there's no way to open the ers and sovs for sure panalo si fpj. it came, as reported, straight from the mouth of shrek.

and if a complaint is lodge in pet, how long it will take for them to show the world that indeed, "walang dayaan". mebbe, six years? hhehehe.

gma was proclaimed in the morning while most filipinos were soundly asleep. a thief only does this trick. she was proclaimed on 24/06/2004.. oo nga sabi ni tito sotto.... number of the beast... is she a beast pretending to be a sheep? she's been caught using His name in vain, she been caught lying, plundering and cheating...hmmm..... wag naman Lord!
  • Darius03Darius03 Member ✭✭✭
    Any former students here who after graduation still wants to see the results of the final exams?
    No one, of course. But would it be the same if a lot of your classmates kept on saying that you cheated and conspired with your professor to carry out the cheating?
  • renzrenz Banned by Admin PExer
    it happened more than 10 years ago, but i know somebody who wanted to go back and get it straight from the mouths of his professors why on earth he landed 2nd honorable mention when in fact, he was supposed to be awarded 1st honorable. this guy wanted wanted to know the truth until to set him free.

and same with the ers and sovs. set the doubting Thomases free to enable them to move on by opening the ballot boxes - but it should not take years. it should be within a month time). prove the knp wrong, prove us wrong. then we keep our mouth shut and support gloria. we need to heal our nation of the division and only by feretting the TRUTH out from the ballot boxes will achieve that.
  • EcKo_01EcKo_01 Alam mo NA!!! :-p PExer
    i agree with renz.
    kung walang mali, eh di ipakita di ba? wala namang masama eh.
  • HotCassHotCass Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by spindoctor
    Obviously, scrutinizing the questionable ERs won't make our lives "better". But what you must understand here is the CREDIBILITY of GMA's win. As long as there are a lot who remain unconvinced of her election and there is no effort to convince them otherwise, attempts to rally around the "clear winner" will be utterly futile.

And it doesn't matter if the number of questionable votes is enough to show FPJ to be the real winner. Again, the issue here is CREDIBILITY. Even if GMA wins by only 10 votes, as long as it is determined that the ERs in question are actually clean, all remaining doubts that hers is a stolen presidency can be quelled.
    Scrutinizing the questionable ERs, like Cebu's ER, is not asking to overturn GMA's win, but on finding out if there was any cheating done and whose were the signatures (the people who approved the cheating).
    ^That's exactly what I said. Read my post again. I never mentioned anything about "overturning" her win. What I'm talking about is the credibility of her election.
    Originally posted by spindoctor

I do not disagree at all. But in reality in order to have those questionable ballots reopened, the cause must be justified and should be well above any reason other than "curiousity". Why? Because the result could have far reaching effect legally against the proclaimed winner. And the person with that cause is the candidate who believed he won by getting the second highest number of votes. And that only meant that FPJ has to formally file an election protest with the proper forum.

The rule of law is established to address unresolved issues base on the principle of justice and equity to all parties involved. But apart from it also is the proper conduct of law which establishes the who, where and what needs to be followed to ensure the effectiveness of this rule of law. Can you imagine the chaos if any person without any merit and remotely associated to a particular issue at hand is allowed to question a legal decision.

That means our world will be at a stand still. I am not a pro-GMA and certainly not pro-FPJ. But as I look back at the process GMA was predicted to win even by the surveys, thru exit polls and finally by the commission who canvassed the ballots by 1.2 million. If it was FPJ on GMA's situation will you not accept the verdict?
  • nussnuss GAU PR ✭✭
    I thought you have to go through the process first before you start opening anything?
    That's exactly what I meant.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file