Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Age when you had your first CRUSH??

how early?

Comments

• I was 10! But it was just plain admiration. Nothing really romantic. :)
  • 4 i]talk abt an early start ... it was the 1st day of pre-school & his name's john[/i ... though i never had a real boyfriend until after college ...
  • ann 'kala ko ako lang ang weird. i also had a crush when i was 4 or 5 but she's a full grown woman. she's a neighbor tisay na tisay parang manyika. used to watch her pass by our window every a.m. & p.m. never knew her name... dehins naman papansinin non ang isang paslit na tulad ko! ilan na kaya ang apo niya? :)
  • i had a crush on wonder woman (played by lynda carter) when i was around 5 or 6 years old. hanggang ngayon. yung crush ko kay lynda carter, i mean.
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    I think I was 5 years old then. I had a crush on the brother of my kindergarten teacher. Hmmn, come to think about it, I don't even remember what I liked about him.
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gawd... I think I was in pre-school then, about 4 years old. His name was Kendrick and we were in the Wizard of Oz play, he was Toto... *strolls down memory lane* :)
  • seems that everybody here jad curshes way ahead of me. i had my 1st crush when i was 6 (ann, p.i.joe, don & zen, akala ko pa naman that was early). his name was francis and my mom even claims that we considered ourselves a couple. talk about puppy love! oh well... those were the days...

[This message has been edited by weye (edited 11-03-1999).]
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I was 5. My first crush sat behind me in prep school. I spent so much time looking back at him that my old-maid-of-a-teacher got a stick and whopped my table. It scared me out of my wits, but at least she got me to face the blackboard instead of John.

Zen: If he was Toto, what were you?

[This message has been edited by Ira (edited 11-04-1999).]
  • ako, i was 6 then - preparatory... ka-service ko siya kaya nakikita ko siya papasok and pauwi pero nothing romantic din. 'yung crush talaga - i was grade 3 then... and mind you, crush ko siya until i was in grade 6 - yon nga lang, nag-migrate na siya sa australia!
  • I was 6. He was like 5 years older siguro. We had the same tutor, we were busmates and we lived on the same street. He's the youngest brother of a famous anchorwoman (so i wont say the name na kasi baka may kakilala siya dito or baka nagpopost din siya here). I still see him around the village until today...and gawd! he's cuter than ever!!!
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    4 or 5, during prep school. May ka-loveteam ako nun. Ehehehehe
  • Ira: john? ur crush's name's the same as mine! but our teacher's very nice [mrs. viola] & i still remember her & story-telling time after recess :) ...

whew! thanks to owning up to having crushes at 4,5,6 yrs. ppl. & i thought i was kikay! *lol*
  • wow..puro pala kaya early birds!!! wala bang late-bloomer dito. probably ako lang at si katkat ..heheheh
    9 na yata ako noon...i even got mad on females who got a crush on me when i was 8. when i was 5 most of my playmates are boys or tomboys kaya wala akong room na magkagusto sa girls. and at that time a find girls sissy...hehehe

[This message has been edited by jack (edited 11-05-1999).]
  • i think i was 4 or 5 years old then! i forgot na nga kung bkit ko sya naging crush pero i think its his eyes.
  • I was also 5 years old then. He was our neighbor and really cute! His name is Jess and he was like 7 years older. Hehheheh.... =)
  • I think I was 8 at that time... :)
  • I was 6. He was my school busmate. ;)
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ira: Blue Munchkin along the Yellow Brick Road... LOL
  • I was 9. He lived on the next street. Whenever i was picked up by the schoolbus, his car and my bus would cross at the intersection. Funny thing is, I never got to know him until my senior year in high school :)
  • I was 5 years old...during my kindergarten days!!! :)