FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

The Drew Arellano Thread

i find his smile sOoOo cute! :blush: sana lang he's a bit taller.. nyehehe!

i always watch wazzup wazzup.. one main reason is because of drew! :lol:

i love this pare!! :teehee:

so ano tingin nyo sa kanya? ;)

Comments

• im_a_chickim_a_chick |PunkRockQueen| PExer
    He will do anything but go bold

BACKROOM, Inc. adds a new talent to its roster: Drew Arellano.

Andrew "Drew" Arellano is an upcoming TV host and actor. He has taken up various acting workshops and he is comfortable in both drama and comedy. And since making his debut in the immensely popular Sunsilk TV ad, Drew has been making heads turn all over town. Truth be told, he was just as surprised the first time he caught his Sunsilk commercial on television - the one where he plays the cool guy who calls his girlfriend "Pare." So successful was the commercial that a prequel has also been shot and is now airing in different TV stations. He also appears in the Tropang GSM blue commercial, taking on the role of Lito the Chick Boy.

Drew, who is seriously into physical fitness and sports, considers going to the gym as his therapy, his breather. "Almost every day, I go to the gym," he pipes up. "I always make it a point to go to the steam room. That really makes my day. Even after a hard day's work, even if I lack sleep, I feel totally recharged after going to the steam room."

Seems Drew is a young man in a hurry, unstoppable in his quest to realize his dreams. "My biggest goal is to own an advertising agency," he chimes in. "As a first step, we are trying to put up a small graphic design studio." In the meantime, however, Drew has chosen to go full-time in print and TV modeling, in the hopes of crossing over to acting and TV hosting. Drew is testing the waters as he now joins the top-rating youth afternoon show "Click" on GMA-7. He plays the role of Gilbert, a happy-go-lucky guy who has the hots for Sydney. "When I immerse myself into something, I give my 100% and that's what I also plan to do when it comes to the entertainment industry. Kahit ano gagawin ko...'wag lang bold! Ha ha!"

For inquiries on Drew, call Backroom, Inc. at 928-3121.

http://www.malaya.com.ph/oct12/ente1.htm
  • gresylgresyl ULTIMATE PASAWAI PExer
    okay lang..nakakatawa din siya sa Lagot ka. :D
    cutie pie sya sa click kanina.. :luvluv:

a post from another thread.. from whyte: Syanga pala, ang mga artista ng Click na sina Mark, Jennylyn, Yasmien, Drew, Iya at Bianca ay maglalaban-laban sa ‘K’ The P1,000,000 Videoke Challenge bukas nang gabi sa GMA pa rin!
  • badbreathbadbreath WER'S TOM CRUISE?! PExer
    i hated his shampoo commercial... i found the guy really ugly... i didnt realize na he's andrew arellano pala!!! that's because he's from xavier school greenhills i think batch 1997 and gwapo siya nung highschool kame. parang ibang iba itsura niya on tv or baka he became thinner dahil sa gym. marami na nagkakagusto sa kanya nung high school siya. i never thought he would come this far.
  • dhynnylldhynnyll pala kape PExer
    :) drew is talented.......

may potential talaga

im happy that sa gma sya mas nakilala....dapat i exclusive na sya
  • i_love_bluei_love_blue loves surprises! PExer
    basta cutey pie tlga sha.. :D
  • silhouettesilhouette ms PExer
    k lng,nt bad
  • benj20_phbenj20_ph Kapamilya For Life! PExer
    k naman sya sa wazzup...
    @blue: korek ka dyan! :D
  • vhrouu_12vhrouu_12 Member PExer
    he's so cute.. i lyk dis guy..
    he danced in sop kanina.. with the click barkada! :)
  • mystic_eyesmystic_eyes Member PExer
    Magaling siya as host pati actor. :)

Visit: http://www.clickbarkada.cjb.net
  • dhynnylldhynnyll pala kape PExer
    galing nya ding sumayaw kanina sa sop
  • shaggyraeshaggyrae maKe iT HaPpeN !!! PExer
    i really find him sooo cute! lakas ng appeal! even though he's a bit short, his muscular (but on the lean side) body doesn't look awkward at all! in fact it adds up to his over-all appeal!
  • i_love_bluei_love_blue loves surprises! PExer
    chick,u watchin the videoke challenge? cant watch cuz nasolo ni kuya tv.. ;) how's he there?
  • zenithcutezenithcute urban mama PExer
    hi drew, post ka na dito!!! hehehe :D :wave:
  • marz05marz05 Member PExer
    super galing niya... hindi ko alam na puwede din pala siya sa mga ganung klaseng kalokohan sa wazzup wazzup...
  • murapimurapi Member PExer
    like him too, may dating siya... :D

Oo nga, sana magpo-post siya dito sa pex :D
  • ClauRicClauRic Aigooo! PExer
    sayang wala akong gma tapos wala pa akong studio 23..i thunk i saw him on mtb doon sa dating game..malakas yung dating nya and he looks really nice nman
  • pretty_pattypretty_patty Lupin ♥ Tonks PExer
    Post kayo ng pics! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file