COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What are you doing about this?

rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
just wondering

for those that believe that the following are immorral
1. premarital sex
2. *****
3. sex for pleasure instead of procreation

are you doing anything about it, or are you just hoping that the sin is so trivial that you will go to heaven anyway.

Comments

• roelallenroelallen La Champe ?lys?enne PExer
    What we are doing about it?

Well, let me refer you to the Lord Jesus Christ's parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man, and you can find that in the New Testament of our Lord Jesus Christ. You can read that, it is a wonderful story, and there you can realize what the Prophets had done about propagating righteousness and the knowledge about it.

Also I would refer you to the 18th, 33rd, and 34th chapters of the Prophecy of Ezekiel in the Old Testament, where it says there that those who know the knowledge of what is right and what is wrong has the reponsibility to warn others also, for then if they would not do so, their blood would be accountable to them.

In the parable I mentioned above, the rich man who is already suffering in hell asked Abraham to let him rise from the dead so that he could warn his two other living brothers here on earth about true righteousness, so that they will not suffer what he is suffering now in hell.

But what was Abraham's reply?

They have Moses (the Law) and the Prophets, let them hear them. If they will not hear Moses and Prophets, neither will they believe, even if someone rose from the dead.

So? The Holy Bible is here with us. Read it, then shall you find what to do.

Do not think that God left us with nothing. No, everything has been provided for our own salvation, and it is now our choice whether we will accept His invitation to salvation.

In the Last Judgement then, no one will be exempt from responsibility. For the warning has been given us, and it is now up to us to heed such warnings.
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    some groups do believe that they should spread the word and ideas of right and wrong.

but others would also state that you have to practice what you preach. and if you preach against premarital sex, ***** and sex for fun you must also refrain from it.

the big question is, have you been able to refrain from it and if you haven't what steps are you doing to refrain from it.

some hindu's i have talked to have actually refrained from 'sex for fun' even if they are married to each other. i admire them for their discipline in following what they believe in. are the people here in pex also doing the same thing, which is actually doing what they believe in?
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Why did God make sex pleasurable? So that we would not find pleasure in it?
  • BartoloxBartolox I AM WHO AM PExer
    Originally posted by rickym
    some groups do believe that they should spread the word and ideas of right and wrong.

but others would also state that you have to practice what you preach. and if you preach against premarital sex, ***** and sex for fun you must also refrain from it.

the big question is, have you been able to refrain from it and if you haven't what steps are you doing to refrain from it.

are the people here in pex also doing the same thing, which is actually doing what they believe in?
    Uh oh! You ask one hell of a hard question. I see people running and hiding again, and invoking the ignore-amus function.
  • bobslackerbobslacker sole ruler PExer
    "marraiage is ???, bed is undefiled"
    nalimutan ko na kung saan, pero whatever is within the bonds of marriage, ayos lang. kung sex ang usapan.
    ako personally hindi. as in hindi ako maka-abstain. hypocrite nga ako e, kaya ko siya tinanggap bilang tagapagligtas. di ko kaya sa sarili ko :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file