Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

How Many Kids Do You Want?

AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
I know you'll have to discuss this with your spouse, but given the chance to decide how many kids you wanted to raise, how many would you want?

Comments

• I guess I'm used to just my brother and myself, so I'd say just 2 kids. A boy and a girl rin sana. :)
  • hmm siguro 2 (boy and girl) or 4 kids (2 boys and 2 girls)...yaw ko ng odd #..wawa naman yung walang kakampi ;) and since i have 3 sisters and a brother, fun din ang madami...pero shempre in times like these, parang hirap ng big family..but of course, if u have the money why not?! ;)
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No kids, thanks. Pero if my future husband insists, I guess 2 would be the maximum.
  • I would say 2..a boy and a girl...mahirap na kasi these days pag madami...

Pero masaya din kasi pag madami...like i have 4 sisters at home.
  • i want 3... the max will be 4.
  • Kmusta, Ada! :)

Personally, I want to have siguro atleast 3 children and the eldest should be a boy. I'm the eldest kse kaya I kinda miss the fun(is it?) of having a kuya around. That means I won't mind having a double-quartet or an entire basketball team! ;) *splits*

[This message has been edited by krayola (edited 12-07-1999).]
  • I guess 2 would be more than enough.
    But if in case more is yet to come ;), I think 4 would be the maximum.

PEACE :)

(Wag naman sana maging barren ang wife-to-be ko :o)
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    2 kids... a boy and a girl... pero kung isa lang...girl gusto ko
    ang sakit sa ulo ng madami
  • 4 kids (2 boys/2 girls) para masaya... Mga 2 to 3 years ang gap ng bawat isa......
  • i would like to have 3 or 4 kids basta may guy and girl ok na. nothing specific. but recently i've been liking the idea of the mre the many-ier!
    ang fun kasi!
    hehehe
    as long as i can support it why not!
  • Six Billion (which is not really impossible) so that I can dominate the world.
  • asterisk, how do you plan to do that? ;)
  • If i were given the chance... I would want to have um...(one, two...) ah! TEN CHILDREN OF BOYS!!!, I believe i can do it with all my power and energy and finance. thank you.
  • Gusto ko sana kambal--two pairs of twins if possible para 2 boys and 2 girls. Sulit e! Hirap ka lang twice, apat na hehehe! Pero, kung imposible magkaroon ng kambal even number of children para di malulungkot yung isa. :) Preferably 4 - 2 boys and 2 girls. Mas masarap kung marami e! Grabe! Hirap nun para sa akin a! :)
  • zen...well...have sex!
  • 2 would be a safe number
    pero kung kaya...i want 3 to 5 kids...
    kung 5 mas maganda all boys so i have my own basketball team :) yung dad na lang yun sub :)
  • i guess 2 for me! (boy-girl/boy-boy)ayaw ko ng 2 girls sakit sa ulo and panay kaba ka pa! specially upcoming generation of kids....... next thing u'll know 12 yrs old palang eh di na virgin.....gets my point?! :)
  • Actually yoyo, contrary to what your "younger generation bashing" elders tell you, women had children and married at a younger age during the "early" days... Panahon ng kastila 14 yrs old nag aasawa na at nag aanak na... Ignore your elders, they always think their generation is better, etc, etc...

Reminds me of an anecdote:

Father to Son: When Abe Lincoln was your age, he walked 5 kilometers to school...
    Son to Father: When Abe Lincoln was YOUR AGE he was PRESIDENT OF THE US...

See, the older generation likes putting down the younger ones but in reality they are no better...

• hhmmm...coming from a small family, i've always wanted a large one of my own. so i guess i'd like to have four or five kids max.
    but even if i only have one..i'd still be really thankful.
  • 5 at the most