Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Patricia Evangelista

Comments

• waaah ive tried and ive tried pero alang picturrree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang!!!!!!
  • tenkyu tenkyu tenkyu grouchland!!!! lalake ka ba? hahahah

pat.jpg
  • picture ni ate !! picture ni ate!!!! hehehee aylabyu grouchland.. LOL heheh kiddinG!

hanie!! si ate o!! ^

:rocker:
  • huggybear give some info's about her naman.
  • hi!! :wave: daan lang ako ha kasi i'm just wondering why most of the news i read about her says she's a masscom student in UP. she's a speech comm student, to be exact. different colleges un. speech comm is a part of the college of arts and letters. there are different departments naman for masscom. i often see her before sa AS. nakakatwag-pansin kasi minsan the clothes she wear are revealing. :glee:

but i agree, we should have more patricia evangelistas hir in the philippines. pagpasok na pagpasok pa nga lang sa UP, banner kagad nya makikita na nakasabit kay oble eh. :lol:

astig!
  • i saw her again kanina on anc .. it was the show of ces drilon. it was their independence day special. kaso nga lang, patapos na nung naabutan ko! as in, pinag-last-words na sila. and what's funny, sya lang ang babae at sya lang bata! one of the other guests was teddy locsin jr, don't know the others. pero ang japorms nya kanina. di na yung tank top and jeans like before. she was wearing a long skirt and a sleeveless button down. sayang, di ko naabutan. baka may replay uli later ..

theHuggyBear:
    pic? saan? ayaw lumabas sa pc ko! damnit! i'll try uli next time. pero sana nga we can post some info about our ate (susko, e mas matanda pa tayo sa kanya!) na idol. kaso baka mahirapan tayo .. we shall try! :)
  • kylie_minogue>>>oo nga. different naman ang speech com from masscomm. maybe coz people are more familiar with masscomm? wow, you've seen her na pala? i noticed the banner ng up debate society first sa FC.. nakita ko lang yung sa oble last week. 'stig nga! :beam:
  • lipat pc .. and then ayun! i can see her pic na! todo-smile si ate .. :D
  • She was from St. Theresa's College Quezon City Batch 2002 (according to my batchmates).

Just want to share :

The first time I read her piece as forwarded by a high school batchmate, I was so touched and was so proud that a Filipina won over Europeans, Americans, etc. in a public speaking contest. Since it was a forwarded message from our yahoogroup, a batchmate asked if she was a Theresian because her piece seems to be written by a Theresian. Another batchmate went to our school to enrol her daughter and saw our registrar before and asked if Patricia was a Theresian. Indeed, she was, I became doubly very proud of her.

I saw her in ANC channel being interviewed by Carmina Constantino (not sure though, its the morning hourly news of ANC, the 10:00 am news). She was so cool, very confident and seems down to earth (the way she acts and answers). The following day, I saw her in Straight Talk and was fortunate to hear her said her piece. I was so touched again and I was teary-eyed. I almost cried. I could feel what she was saying.

Congratulations to Patricia.

I hope she will attend the next yearly reunion of our school. If she will attend, I will attend, just to see her in person.

Too bad, I missed Ces Drilon's show.
  • I catched the replay of Get Real with Cez at 4:30 am.

I saw Patricia Evangelista. :)
  • haha i know hanie..todo smile si ate,...

sana ireplay yung show..
  • uy! i saw her the other night sa wazzup wazzup! she was part of this presscon for "modern day heroes" .. syempre, hero si ate! ang galing kasi .. she was interviewed by ketchup eusebio. kaso sandali lang, at wala masyadong wise cracks. tinanong lang sya kung relative ba sya ni heart evangelista. duh! i'd pick her over heart any day, any time! ay .. sorry theHuggyBear .. :):D
  • hahahahahahah okay lang yun medyo naiinis na rin ako kay Heart...leche she 's not in the same league as ate!

is it just me or minsan bastos na yung si ketchip lalo na yung sa mga rally and sa mga police?
  • grouchlandgrouchland PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by theHuggyBeaR
    tenkyu tenkyu tenkyu grouchland!!!! lalake ka ba? hahahah
    hi theHuggyBeaR! yup, lalaki ako. bakit mo natanong? :)
  • She was featured in PhilStar 2 weeks ago. If and when I find the time I'll post the article here. Have to type it first. Here are the accompanying pictures. I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of the pictures:

pe1.JPG

pe2.JPG

pe3.JPG

pe4.JPG
  • Originally posted by yakkity_yak
    kylie_minogue>>>oo nga. different naman ang speech com from masscomm. maybe coz people are more familiar with masscomm? wow, you've seen her na pala? i noticed the banner ng up debate society first sa FC.. nakita ko lang yung sa oble last week. 'stig nga! :beam:

yup! a few times kasi my classroom was next to hers and everytime their class ends i see her going out of her classroom while i was waiting for my next class. saka ung org ko situated in AS. 2 nga ata ung banners nya sa FC eh. not sure though.
  • ^ wala na yung banner sa oble.. did you notice?

JoieDeVivre, thanks sa pix. :)
  • Her speech gave me goosebumps, especially when I saw her deliver it on "Straight Talk!" So eloquently and intelligently said! And so young, at that!

Go, fellow Iska! *pinkcheer*