FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Things you envy abt the opposite sex

GARLiCGARLiC spice up your life! PExer
For me, I guess it's that guys can walk around topless even if they're pot-bellied or malnourished-looking without being embarassed. ;) Actually, just the fact that they can get away with walking around topless is enviable.

Comments

• cloneclone Member PExer
    NOTHING! I don't envy anything about the opposite sex. I admire them. :)

Garlic: Who said only men can do that? You can look as good, or even better, with your covers peeled off. In fact, I prefer my garlic peeled. ;)
  • GARLiCGARLiC spice up your life! PExer
    Clone dearie, I forgot to specify "walk around topless in public." ;)
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind Member PExer
    korekek si garlic! kaiinggit talaga! :( pero actually pwede naman talaga eh! try ko nga...! ;)

and sana pwede rin akong manligaw.. para at least, sure akong gusto ko talaga yung magiging bf ko.. :)

and gawing palikuran ang buong mundo! ;)

• ReinneReinne Member PExer
    they dont have monthly period,and talk about menstrual pain!

RottenMind: Right!!! sana pwede rin ako manligaw kaya lang di ko kaya
  • AslikAslik Member PExer
    Pwede namang manligaw ang mga babae. It's just that society doesn't accept the fact that the time is right to break taboos. In fact it would be a great relief for guys if both sexes could do the courting. Mahirap din naman sa mga lalaki ang rejection. All you girls do is sit pretty and wait for the guy to come up w/ enough nerve to approach. Now that's enviable.

• Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma ✭✭
    You know what's enviable? The fact that guys can grow as large as they want while women are expected to stay small and feminine.

I'm quite buff for a female. And I develop muscles really fast. Right now, I slacked off from exercise. You cannot imagine the verbal abuse I am getting. I'm not even fat because I am muscular. I am being misinterpreted as fat. Tapos my brother who is nothing but a fat brat is left alone to grow as fat as a blimp.

You see, society doesn't care if men grow large may it be muscular or blimplike proportions. It's important for them to remain larger than the female. Now that is what I truly dislike and envy.
  • IraIra Member PExer
    I envy the relative lack of pressure on males to get married, compared to females. When a female hits a certain age, everybody seems to ask, "when are you getting married? Baka maiwanan ka na nang panahon!". As if marriage is the be-all and end-all of a woman's life. There's a lot more pressure to get married while a female is young, because of the higher "market value" of youth. This doesn't seem so for males--when they get older, they get more "distinguished". You see guys in their 30s, 40s, and even 50s who are labeled "eligible bachelors".

On the lighter side---I envy the males' more convenient way of peeing. Kahit saan pwede kung sakaling emergency. :)
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind Member PExer
    aslik uhmm.. pwede bang makuha yung number mo? and ihatid kita sa skul paminsan-minsan.. gusto kse kita eh.. pwede bang manligaw?!!? ;)

naks! ang gleng! pwede na ba?!? :o

• ayeeeayeee Member PExer
    the panliligaw galore hehehe
  • sampaguitasampaguita no, i'm not for sale PExer
    Ira, you bring up very good points! I do envy men's longer stage of bachelorhood. Plus their convenience of peeing while standing. lol...

Everytime it hits "that time of the month", I always mutter to my roomies how I hate being a girl. :P
  • graciagracia Member PExer
    HMMM..LET SEE...

LIKE THEY SAID...WALANG MONTHLY PERIOD
    HINDI PINAGHIHIGPITAN NG PARENTS NG MASYADO
    HINDI NABUBUNTIS
    THEY CAN ASK A GIRL ANYTIME THEY WANT
    DI TULAD NG GIRLS HINTAY LANG SA CRUSH NILA NA MAGLIGAW SA KANILA..AND MOSTLY HINDI MO PA CRUSH ANG NAGLILIGAW ..KAKAINIS TALAGA
    ITS OK FOR A GUY NA HINDI NA SILA VIRGIN
    BUT SA GIRL ARAY KO!! LAKING ISSUE....
    YUN LANG....

• jepoyjepoy Member PExer
    I envy the fact that women are able take 2 hour showers, another hour to put on make up, yet another hour to pick the clothes they're going to wear, finally meet their date that's been waiting for 4 full hours, blame the guy for coming to early (!!!).. and get away with it.
  • Arje'Arje' Member PExer
    ***Things About Men That I Wish I Had***

Strength>;>; generally speaking, men are stronger than women (physically). Men are built with naturally more muscles in their bodies. I sometimes wish that I was stronger like them. I don't wanna have to ask for help for simple little tasks.....like say opening a really tightly-sealed container. What wuss I am! :)

Natural inclination towards technical things>;>; most men I know are interested in technical fields such as computers, auto mehanics, audio, and electronics. Sure there are women that are in these fields these days, but they are still outnumbered by men. It's NOT that most women are not smart enough to get into these....it's just that women do not have that certain natural instinct to take their car stereo apart and try to put it back together. I wish I did.

Then again, I guess we can't be all the same. After all, if we were, this world will be a bore.

p.s.
    jepoy!!!
    don't worry, I'll only be an hour late. Pwede na ba sa'yo yon? ;)
  • abraqkadabraabraqkadabra resident lurker PExer

i'd want to be late for a date. i don't mean 15 or 10 minutes late but around an hour or more then see my date smiling and welcoming me with a hug.... i wish!!
  • cloneclone Member PExer
    Hey! what's this big deal about peeing while standing. Some women do it, too. This is not only in 'Pinas where the woman takes a sidestep and soon finds herself stepping in a pool of... well, you gets the idea. Women have to perform this maneuver also, by necessity, in the only CR high atop a mountain road on St. Gothard's Pass in Switzerland. The CR there is only a deep hole in the ground surrounded by molded concrete for firmer weight support. So that particular ability is no big deal.

Arje: Most men may be stronger physically, but I think women have much better emotional strength. BTW, how was your birthday party? :)
  • PuNkChickPuNkChick Attitude Problem PExer
    ummmm.... inggit ako ksi pede silang ihi... kahit saan ;)
  • BarokBarok Member ✭✭
    pwede rin namang kayo umihi kahit saan diba? wag lang kayong papahuli (isang malaking kahihiyan)
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Au contraire! A woman cannot pee standing up-- sometimes the propulsion is not strong enough, and you will literally be making a mess of things. A guy could just stand in front of the tree, open his zipper, and let go. Could you imagine a woman doing that? :D
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    uhh... they can make ligaw to anyone they want!!!
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLoTwAgKaNgMaKuLoT Member PExer
    ira di ba they have to pull "it"
    out first after opening the zipper
    before they let go...ihihihi... ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file