Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

what do you do when your bf/gf says it's over but they stiil act the same way?

just a thought...
there are instances when you break up with your significant other not because you don't love each other anymore but because of other things. what do you do or how can you tell it's really over when he/she still acts the same way around you despite the break up?

Comments

• wouldn't it look like, they're using you to satisfy their physical or emotional needs...?

• kalokohan lang yan!!! kung tapos na tapos na ..yun lang yun.. ;)
  • korek! dahil kung nde, nag-gagamitan lang kayo...

pero nde ko rin masabe kse sometimes, love is better the second time around....

hay naku!!!
  • Act the same way in the hope na magkabalikan kayo? :)
  • Oh my God!!! What a timely topic, talaga bang I can relate BIG TIME!!! Actually, I've been in this situation for the about two months or so now. The reason why we broke up was not because we didn't love each other anymore, in fact the relationship was raching its "peak" when it happened. Even he says that he really didn't want to break up it's just that something happened from an outside party)no two-timing involved) that caused the break up. He said that he needed time to sort things out because he was really hurt and bitter with what happened. Basta time away daw muna. So I give him "time away" by not acting like his girlfriend right.
    Thing is I am just so confused because he still acts the exact same way. The type na he still calls every night, he tells me he misses me, he even tells me that he loves me from time to time, get this, he's even sweet around me pa rin. Aargh!!! But when I try to reciprocate these actions he mpves away or changes his attitude bigla. Labo talaga I tell you!!!
    But can I ask you this, am I dumb for sticking around? Feeling ko super paka-martyr type na lang ako eh. But I somewhat agree with "Yoshi" in saying that we might get back together. Hay naku!!! That silly game called love nga naman. :)
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    if i broke up with him, i'll tell him, "get a grip will you?"

if he broke up with me, i'll tell him, "ano ka bine-birthday?"
  • act casual.... when it's over it's over....
  • I'm in that kind of situation. The only difference is I don't hug or kiss him. I don't get physically intimate with him but we still see each other as friends. I tell him once in a while though that he shouldn't hope for any future between us coz it's definitely over & I'm not planning to go back to him ever. Pero masaya ako kasi I've managed to be friends with him.
  • i'd stay friends but nothing more than that...

*paw*
  • I think, if a man broke up with a woman, and yet, still act the same way as he did b4... it only means that he did the thing for his ex' sake... and that should make her proud of him because it only proves that the man did considered her own happiness, in expense of letting go of the woman...

we must always remember that when we let go,... it does not always follow that you did that to get rid of the other,... more often, it is done because of something that though we try to hold on,... we arrive to the decision of letting go...

Situations like this more likely to occur when we don't know how to explain and how to express ourselves.

nedrecycful.gif
    =nedz=
  • maraming ganun.. usually they just say its over, but not yet... they still have feelings for each other, pero they think it won't work out anymore...
  • talk to him... and make things clear..
  • If I love the guy, kakausapin ko sya nang matino para magkalinawan.

If I don't, aba ewan. Who cares anyway?

:bounce2:
  • hirap naman nito.kasi kami nung bf ko, forever kami nagbebreak, pero nagiging kami rin after. as in pagka break-up namin, we'd still see each other, tapos he'll hold my hand, tapos we'll call each other by our old terms of endearment.haaay, labo. usually, ako yung nakikipagbreak kasi may times na nagddoubt ako about my feelings for him. pero weird kasi ako nga yung nakikipagbreak, pero ako naman yung nahihirapan mag move on.tapos pumapayag ako pag sweetie-sweetie parin sya sakin kahit officially, hindi na kami. ewan ko ba!so finally, nag-e-end up nagiging kami uli dahil wala namang pagbabago sa actions namin whether kami or hindi
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by ~*secret*~
    just a thought...
    there are instances when you break up with your significant other not because you don't love each other anymore but because of other things. what do you do or how can you tell it's really over when he/she still acts the same way around you despite the break up?

Well, when it's over, it's really over. Time to move on ... Don't get attached that it's still you, guys since it's over. ;)

Just me ... :saint: