Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Nami Tamaki at Sony Metreon San Francisco!

Hey! Anyone going to Sony Metreon today (May 31)? Nami Tamaki will have a live appearance there. Performance at Ground Level Stage. Free signing at Bandai Store (Level 2).

I guess you have to purchase any DVD at the Bandai Store to get her signature.

Nami Tamaki is the one who sang the songs Believe and Realize from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.

Sony Metreon
101 Fourth St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
U.S.A.

See you there!

Comments

• topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hey dude, she was also there during the FanimeCon 2004! too bad I missed it coz I was staffing the anime video rooms!
  • Nami Tamaki is the Bomb! If you compare her pictures from the website of TofuRecords, mas naging mature sya ngayon, she gain weight i think, and she is hot!. Taob nya si Utada Hikaru, she is so kawaii. Well knowing that Utada got married, i think Nami will be one of the hottest female artist this year.

Her outfit last monday, all black ang clothes nya, with matching silver chains (well ganon naman talaga ang mga japanese medyo rock) pero bagay na bagay sa suot nya. All black din iyong clothes ng back up dancers nya (4 girls). And she has a fake buttefly tatto sa left arm nya. Nami doesn't look 16 (just turned 16 yesterday) parang 19 or 20 yrs old na sya. And the way she talked, atleast medyo marunong syang mag-english not like other artist.

I bought her CD Album and got her signature. Syempre nagpa-picture din ako sa kanya. One of her backup dancers looks like Amuro Namie. Ang dami ding pumuntang tao, ofcourse all are asians, walang whites or blacks. Majority puro chinese, kontin lang kaming mga pinoy. Pero masaya, she sang 4 songs from her album.
  • A very wonderful singer and pretty too. Too bad all of us living in this third world country half a world away can only sit in envy hoping to get a glimpse