Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

chilis

i really love eating in chilis though foods are bit costly. foods are really great.

is there any other chilis branch in the phils apart from makati branch?

Comments

• K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you can try the chili over at the soup kitchen... it's more affordable... but it ain't as yummy hehe... a lot of people like it though... or you can go to burgoo
  • :lol: to add to Kill's suggestions. you could try Wendy's chili. it's not so bad and definitely cheaper than Soup Kitchen's. :D

kidding aside, i think there's still chili's over at greenhills and quezon city. not so sure though. :)
    yeah... there's a chili's right behind grenhills shopping center and there's another one on tomas morato...

why don't you buy the canned variety from hunt's? you can get this at the supermarket and just add tabasco to taste? hehe... i use this on nachos and chips hehe... just make a cheese sauce from melted cheese, cheese whiz and all purpose cream and a li'l bit of milk, toast the chips, bring the chili to a boil and serve!!!! yum yum!!!
  • GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I love chilli's!! Can u substitute Sweet potatoes for their mashed potatoes?
    i don't think so... for me, sweet potatoes have a different texture and taste from normal potatoes...
  • rizriz PExer
    hi K.I.L.L.!

i had been to greenhills last year but did not see any chilis restaurant there. where it is exactly located.

i am here in dubai at present. maybe i could try it when i have my vacation this year :)
  • rizriz PExer
    hi K.I.L.L.!

i had been to greenhills last year but did not see any chilis restaurant there. where it is exactly located.

i am here in dubai at present. maybe i could try it when i have my vacation this year :)
    it's at the back... right besides red ribbon and cinnzeo... it's near the gate of northeast...
    Originally posted by K.I.L.L.
    i don't think so... for me, sweet potatoes have a different texture and taste from normal potatoes...

what i meant was, can u ask the chilli's staff to make you sweet potatoes instead of mashed potatoes
    oh haha... i thought you liked eating chili with your mashed potatoes haha... i don't think they'd have sweet potatoes in their commisary unless they serve something else in their menu that uses sweet potatoes
  • i went to chili's in thomas morato just last december and their food is great... a bit expensive though...
    hehe, just want to make sure if they serve sweeet potatoes, coz i know theyre healthier than regular potatoes :)
  • my favorite picks from chili's would be the ground peppercorn burger on whole wheat bun paired with their strawberry margarita in a mug. the rim of the mig is dipped in sugar and not salt so it's really like a shake with a kick!

oh so yummy!
  • almost every Friday, me and my pals are at Chili's Greenhills for the good food and the buy one take one beer!
  • tried chili's tomas morato a few weeks ago, sorry but the food isn't that good and the price is way too much. Its not value for your money.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    food is good at chili's?

parang sinabi mo na rin na gourmet quality ang mc donald's.

chili's is just another fast food joint better than mc donald's.

that's all to it
  • ako rin i love chilis. the servings are great! super stuffed after eating :)

i love their country fried chicken. :D my sister likes their Chicken Crispers,and then she asks the waiter to change her sides to mashed potatoes and curly fries instead of 'normal' fries and cob..but you didn't really need to know that, did you? :lol: recommended food lang..

:wave:
    riz: Chilis Greenhills is along Missouri Street.. Annapolis St. or Connecticut St. means you are one street away. Look for Starbucks, Abenson, Citibank, Red Ribbon or Cinnzeo..then you'll know you're thisclose. You'll find it for sure. :) happy eating!
  • mjo out of place nga ung chilis sa greenhills e.. anyways luv der food..!!!!!
  • Aw... Chili's is like the ultimate high school hangout. An order of bottomless chips and a bottomless iced tea to share is my barkada's ulimate combo.

I love their country-fried chicken, with curly fries and their fabulous mashed potatoes. The best comfort food.
    posh^chick ur right. But i noticed the place is full almost all the time