Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

GMA-7 reporters

hi guys,

am a visiting fil-am and is greatful to be here right in time for the elections.

my cousins told me about local rivals GMA and ABS-CBN. so i monitored. good thing my uncle's tv has this sub-window below wherein i can watch other channels. technology.

the stations were head to head; all the reporters were commendable for their dedication in pursuit of truth.

what caught my attention was this cesar guy from GMA-7. he was there from minute one until the wee hours of the morning the next day. he was tired and all, but he even had the energy to crack and bat some jokes with the anchors back in the manila (was it quezon city?) studio.

and guess what? this cesar guy still went on air days after the elections. my cousins do not know him that well, but i guess he has a future. reminds me of a local reporter here in DC. aggressive, and funny at times.

i also like the guy positioned in the south; forgot his name (jinny? jimmy manigad? sorry, i really forgot). the one who reported about the power interruption. cool.

who's the best among the GMA-7 reporters, if i ask you? my thumbs up go to the guys i mentioned.

any thoughts?

:)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file