Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

How to heal a broken heart?

:(ever had dat dey? :( wen u finally got turned down or u turned down sambody u really like :( wen everything sims to be outta hand :( wen u feel dat sence of sadness going through u'r body :( the longing 2 be alone :( reminiscing every moment :( that such day :( when it comes :( hope it would end as soon as it comes :(

Comments

• Get drunk
    or go to the church and as God how
  • let it all out with a good, trusted friend...then keep busy...be so busy that you won't have time to think...because the cliche is true "time heals wounds".
  • 1) maglasing ka
    2) maghanap ka ng iba
    LOL =)

• nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    Do something constructive. You'll be surprised at what you can achieve when trying to keep your mind off something. Make money or get into sports!
  • a broken heart will only last until your next love. so hanap ka na lang agad ng iba.
  • think positive!!! credit it all to experience..at least the next time u will be courting somebody..mas suave ka na :) pass ka muna sa babae at alak at this time..baka ano pa ang magawa mo!!! peace! :)

[This message has been edited by jack (edited 08-22-1999).]
  • my prescription:
    sleep ... then bath/shower in warm water, work up a lather ... make soap bubbles ... shampoo & condition hair ... rinse well ... pat body dry, towel-dry hair [take care not to pull on wet hair] ... lotion all over ... wear clean, comfy clothes ... take dog out to the park or ride around on ur bike or jog ... watch the sun set if late or wait for the sunrise if early ... at night, climb the roof and stare blankly at the stars [no thinking allowed!] ... climb down, shower, sleep ... tomorrow, go abt ur life the way ur commitments dictate [go to school, attend classes, laugh at jokes, etc], if u still feel blue, repeat cycle ... if this goes on longer than a week, see ur doctor, it might just be the chemicals in ur brain causing this depression ...
  • How to heal a broken heart? Hmmm...

1. Cry it all out. Talk to as many friends as you can. It'll help.
    2. Go out and have some fun with friends. You don't have to necessarily find a replacement right away but keep youreself preoccupied.
    3. Find a useful outlet for your anger. May it be sports, school, dance classes... anything, as long as you keep yourself busy.

• hey man, oks lang yan. those sort of incidents can really be constructive. i think you should cry it out first. then, spend your time trying something new like a new sport. go out and eventually meet new friends. who knows, makikilala mo rin yung kapalit mo sa maga gimik na pinupuntahan mo. and you should think that it is her loss not yours.
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Pray. :)
  • Pray.
    Do something different (from the normal stuff you do)that you really wanted to do before.
    Talk, go out and have fun with your frinds.

Take care. It always gets better after.
  • What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  • Hey, it aint th end of the world. Get on with ur life. Just dont get urself down just thinkin all th time bout what went wrong. Learn from th experience, come out better than ever.
  • Can't help replying to a Bee Gees's song (Ever see Notting Hill?).

Ganito ka-simple: Kung magpapakadalaga siya, magpapakabinata ako. Have fun. Go out with friends. Pick a fight in the UAAP forum.
  • don: so that's why i see u there all the time! :D

MACKYMAC: i hope u're feeling much better now. :)

[This message has been edited by ann (edited 08-30-1999).]
  • I've been in so much hurt lately. It seems that I'm drowning in misery. I try to trust the person who have hurt me but whenever I do, something terrible happens. I really hate the way I feel. I've never felt so depressed in my whole life! Tell me, how do we heal a wounded heart?
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Keep busy with friends. Dating up a storm doesn't help, you're only setting him up for comparisons. And know that one day you're just going to wake up and realise that you're not hurt anymore.
  • Yup Katkat, cliche as it sounds, it too will pass.

U said whenever u trust him u shatter urself more. I'd say resolve whatever u have to resolve w him once and for all (so that everything is clear - cut clean girl) and then holler all u want back home, then cry all u want. But after that, get urself some milk and cookies.
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kat kat: nakakarelate ako! super sakit no? :( pero yung akin lang nga hindi romantically speaking... medyo friend (now ex-friend ko na).... also happened recently...it hurt so much talaga... pero as the old cliche goes..time heals all wounds.. kaya cry if you must(hwag lang sa harap nya, medyo pride mo naman d ba?), scream if you must(do this in his face na), ilabas mo nalang lahat ng pent up hurt mo... tapos say a prayer, sleep on it. wake up the next day and forget about the person's existence na in your life... it would not be easy but still it would be for the best. how could you go on having a relationship with someone (romantic or platonic) if he keeps on making an a** out of you.... hope i helped...
  • hhhmmm me nilulunod ko sarili ko sa work. at least kumikita ako kesa naman mag-iiyak ako. :) pero ano pa ba mas magandang solution?