COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

The Hidden Fact.

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Here you will get the answer
http://www.it-is-truth.org
: http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.sultan.org

Comments

  • truth454truth454 Member PExer
    ??? ????? ????,
    ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? "???? ???? ??? ????" ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ???? "??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?????" ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??????????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ?????","195.226.230.40
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Nice thoughts, but do you actually believe every word the Quran says?
  • Casta DivaCasta Diva La Rhine Joyeuse PExer
    I suggest that you go to the Jewish and Christian Scriptures for the answer, not to the Quran.

    The Holy Bible is I think more powerful and more effective in bringing us God's revelations than the Quran and the Bhagavad-Gita.
  • truth454truth454 Member PExer
    Dear Ahmed, of course i believe every word in the Quran because it is what ALLAH (the Creater) sayed and it is impossible to be wrong.

    Dear Casta Diva, the Jewish and Christian Scriptures had been changed by people by adding some ideas or deleting most important facts about the final life and the last religion(Islam) which saved by ALLAH to be the last chance to choose the right religion. I advise you to visit the links above for more understanding about what is the function of human in this life.
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Originally posted by Casta Diva
    I suggest that you go to the Jewish and Christian Scriptures for the answer, not to the Quran.

    The Holy Bible is I think more powerful and more effective in bringing us God's revelations than the Quran and the Bhagavad-Gita.

    Sorry, the bible is not an option. Too contradictory.
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Originally posted by truth454
    Dear Ahmed, of course i believe every word in the Quran because it is what ALLAH (the Creater) sayed and it is impossible to be wrong.

    I agree...but do you believe that everything Muhammad does and says is correct?
  • truth454truth454 Member PExer
    Dear Ahmed ,of course i believe that everything Muhammad does and says is correct because he is a prophet from Allah. Allah chosed him. The holy Quran told us that Muhammad has the best morals and he is the best to be model for us.
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    That is where we disagree, Truth454. Of course Muhammad has great moral character but is he perfect? Definitely not.

    Look at one mistake he made:

    66: 1. O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

    He banned something that was not banned just to please his wives thus God reprimanded him.

    This is one argument against hadith and sunnah.

    And where in the Quran does it say that he is the best model for us?

    The Quran is sufficient for religious guidance.
  • salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by truth454
    ??? ????? ????,
    ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? "???? ???? ??? ????" ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ???? "??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?????" ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??????????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ?????

    You want this HIDDEN FACT hidden I presume.;)
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Originally posted by salermo
    You want this HIDDEN FACT hidden I presume.;)

    :lol: That must be arabic script of a Quranic verse that he wanted to post.
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    Where are you, truth 454?
  • guild_steersmanguild_steersman Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by Casta Diva
    I suggest that you go to the Jewish and Christian Scriptures for the answer, not to the Quran.

    The Holy Bible is I think more powerful and more effective in bringing us God's revelations than the Quran and the Bhagavad-Gita.
    There is no religious scripture with a monopoly on truth - or falsehood... :) It would be either stupidity, naivette or both to say "this scripture is better than that" because all religious scriptures are somewhat like fantasy novels - they require a certain degree of suspension of disbelief... "God" is the end result of man's quest about the nature of the universe... Each has the right to subscribe to his or her own representations of the forces at play that make the world's existence possible...

    My God is a giant sandworm and I call him Shai Hulud... may his will be done!
  • Casta DivaCasta Diva La Rhine Joyeuse PExer
    Originally posted by guild_steersman
    There is no religious scripture with a monopoly on truth - or falsehood... :) It would be either stupidity, naivette or both to say "this scripture is better than that" because all religious scriptures are somewhat like fantasy novels - they require a certain degree of suspension of disbelief... "God" is the end result of man's quest about the nature of the universe... Each has the right to subscribe to his or her own representations of the forces at play that make the world's existence possible...

    My God is a giant sandworm and I call him Shai Hulud... may his will be done!

    Then you are wrong in saying that. You are advocating pluralism in religious ideas. You are saying that all religions are equal in goodness and in truth. I don't think so.

    Is the Islam of bin Laden as good as the Islam of any other Muslim? Is the Quran then, which teaches to hate and to kill Christians and Jews, good? Is it?

    No, you are deluding yourself in believing that all Scriptures are equal in God's eyes.

    One thing is certain: the Jewish and Christian Scriptures, which is the Holy Bible, is the only correct and true and good book in this world, and is the only holder and deposit of truth in this world.

    I will give you the criteria of a good or a bad Scripture: any Scripture that testifies and points to our Lord Jesus Christ and His divinity and His ministry is true Scripture. Any book that does not is false Scripture and is evil. And such is the Quran and other trying hard Scriptures.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file