Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

how do you know it's love?

it's love when your face brightens once you see him/her or hear his/her voice...it's love when you can't help but cry because of the overwhelming feeling you have for him/her...it's love when words and actions alone cannot compensate for all the wonderful things you want to share with him/her...it's love when the rest of the world suddenly disappears when you're with him/her...

Comments

• itis love pag ...
    inis na inis sya sa amoy ng utot mo, pero hinahanap hanap nya pag hindi nya naaamoy, hahHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's love when you know he/she has mistakes, but you're willing to accept him anyway, warts and all. It's love when you're willing to be unhappy if need be, just so he/she is happy. And it's love not when you know that you can live the rest of your life with him/her, rather, you know that you can't live the rest of your life without him/her.

[This message has been edited by Ira (edited 01-14-2000).]
  • nakanampucha , tindi mo ira ah, eheheh
    sangayon si mico dyan, hehehe...
    eto pa....
    its love when .. youve been spit out stepped on and is still there for her in times she needs someone to hold on to....
    its love when.. madami nang masasama , masasakit etc na nangyari, pero sa puso mo, wala pa ding makaka higit sa kanya, hehehe oks ba?
  • green gringreen grin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    when after sex you don't wish she'd turn into pizza and beer.
  • you will know
  • I would just quote Frank from Dream for an Insomniac
    "Does the thought of her, does the smell of her, does the touch of her make you quiver? When she's away from you, do you think about her and wish she were in your arms making love to you? When you see her after not seeing her for a whole day does she make everything okay?"

Touching isn't it?
  • IRA: How trueeeee...*sigh* :)
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's love when you can spend time together doing nothing and not feeling bored about it.

But seriously speaking, if you can see each other spending your whole life together, that is definetly love. ;)
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Based from my experience...(I just celebrated my 5th yr anniversary btw)

1.) You can never really remember/visualize or see clearly his/her face (try imagining your love one and see if you can see his/her face clearly)

2.) You can be the bitterest of enemies yet when you make up, all you feel is forgiveness.

3.) There's no more inhibitions. (You can burp, fart, look untidy, have bad breath and so on w/o feeling self-conscious anymore)

4.) You can talk about anything under the sun without being bored

5.) You have taken on his/her interest (If he/she likes sports, you do them. You learn video games, cooking and so forth just because he/she likes to do them)

6.) You can ask him/her an honest opinion without you feeling hurt.

7.) You don't think of him/her in a sexual way anymore. You no longer fantasize, but rather you think about how you spent your time together.

8.) You'd rather talk in person than on the phone.

9.) Hinde ka na kinikilig when you see him/her but you feel a different kind of sensation which envelopes your entire being.

10.) There will be times when just looking at him/her na maiiyak ka na lang just cause you love the person so much.

Actually marami pa eh, pero I feel that this is a good way to know if you really love the person. I'm not saying that this is the basis of love since this is only based on my experiences.
  • i can't really explain how i knew it was love... i mean, when i fall... i get mixed feelings.. it's like... you can't explain things, you're out of your head, you'd... accept his flaws and you'd defend him sa friends mo...

well.. sorry for the vague explanation.. it's just that.. love is very abstract... we can never find the right definitions to explain it... when it hits you, it happens so fast... that you really can't tell why...
  • You will know when its love.... when its not destroying and hurting you at any way
  • iceburn congrats, sana kayo na 4evr
    kainggit ka, kami din dapat 5 yrs na ng ex ko, kaya lang, obviously, ala na kami, hehehe
  • love, for me, can only be determined by how much one is willing to risk for you. coz when you love someone, the only thing that matters is that person's happiness and a lot of people go to such lengths to achieve this. only then can one truly fell real warmth, only then can one truly understand the orchestration of his/her own heart and the person conducting such a masterpiece.
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

wow naman Ice Burn.
    ang romantic niyo namang lahat... *sigh*
  • When you give up your favorite show or activity to spend quality time with them...

When the silence between you two is comfortable and no words need to be spoken...

When he'd give me the remote control... :)

When he would sing on the top of his lungs even though he can't sing a tune to save his life, and I'll enjoy it... :)

When he would hug me when I needed it, even without asking...

When you accept them completely for who they are, shortcomings and all...

When they accept you without trying to change you, but you evolve to a better person anyway...

When you're willing to let them go... even though it hurts...

That's love.
  • LoL tooty ur funny
  • how?

You'll know it's love when you can't thank God enough for the most wonderful gift he has given you...

Thank you again God!

[This message has been edited by louisvuittonchiq (edited 01-16-2000).]
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    [email protected]tooty

ang gaganda ng sagot niyo! :)

I have a friend sabi niya, love mo raw yung person pag napipicture mo siya na nasa-CR, concentrating at di ka natatawa! labo no? sino bang hindi matatawa dun?!? ;)

anyway, from my personal experience, you know its love when you can't picture your world without him in it. ;) (how sappy!)
  • how???
    when you can see yourself spending your whole life with her...and loving every bit of that thought!!!

hi louisvuittonchiq!!! i love you!!!