Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Yugioh cards

peejay1phpeejay1ph PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
mga pre baka may alam kayong nakukuhanan ng yugioh cards kahit class a copy ok na sa akin mahal kasi masyado ang mga original....i'm a card collector kasi...sana meron makatulong:)

Comments

• Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Cheap copies are abound. If you are a real collector you won't settle for copies...

you can buy original Yugioh in most collector card shops. I would suggest Neutral Grounds (greenhills, big R, Galleria, Makati) Arena (greenhills), Prancing Pony (riverbanks), Skybox (SM fairview)
  • i want also to collect the yugioh cards pero ang problema hindi alam kung saan bibili at kung magkakano. Magkano ba? per box ba? kasi ang maroon dito sa amin mga fake naman. :-(
  • anybody who plays yugi-oh in here?
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Ice Burn
    Cheap copies are abound. If you are a real collector you won't settle for copies...

you can buy original Yugioh in most collector card shops. I would suggest Neutral Grounds (greenhills, big R, Galleria, Makati) Arena (greenhills), Prancing Pony (riverbanks), Skybox (SM fairview)

You gotta look at it at a different perspective. Most folks who get copies of the original thinks that they have the ones far better than the original. Funny part is that some who gets the illegitimate copies demand that they get legitimate updates and benefits. :D
  • golden tammarawgolden tammaraw PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it depeneds i guess try buying booster packs then if you don;t like the cards you get inside you can trade them ti other players..
  • Originally posted by kinetic_soldier
    anybody who plays yugi-oh in here?

I run a "BROKEN DECK"... Bakit broken deck? Kasi tatlong "engine" na lahat hindi kumpleto! (Maha Vailo boosted with Collected Power, Hayabusa Knight with the same thing going on, and a half-developed Relinquished-Senju of the Thousand Hands.)

Hindi ko na naisipang tigilan maglaro dahil natatawa ako tuwing nakakatalo ako ng tourney-strength deck. Pa'no pinaka-mataas kong level 4 stars lang. ^_^

badassglass.gif
  • Its easier to buy packs directly from Upperdeck. For sure they will be originals
  • peejay1phpeejay1ph PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    meron din ba kayong alam na nagbebenta ng single cards.....the only staple card that i don't have is Harpies Feather Duster......
  • demigod wrote: »
    i want also to collect the yugioh cards pero ang problema hindi alam kung saan bibili at kung magkakano. Magkano ba? per box ba? kasi ang maroon dito sa amin mga fake naman. :-(

<font color="Blue">I am a duelist FROM MALASIQUI... i have cards... care to duel? kung ayaw mo fake marami jan...</font> find me in facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/hertzlur