Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Best Restaurants at the Podium

BingoWingoBingoWingo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
guys,

post your reviews here which are the best and worst restaurants in Podium(behind SM Megamall).

Have tried these following restaurants:

1. Banana Leaf- foods ok, price is ok.
2. Kaya(Korean Restaurant)- ok naman food rin.
3. China Star(besides Kaya)-have a private place for intimate groups
4. The desert place at the ground floor, sweet something (which I just had desset tonight)- mochamiso is good and their oreo milkshake was very good as well.
5. The karaoke place which I cant recall the name now-5th floor..

pakicorrect na lang un mga restaurants na mali ang banggit ko, thanks!

Comments

• annieliseannielise PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I love Casa Armas, the food and service are very good. I love their tapas and their garlicky king crab! Banana leaf was one of my favorites until I had a bad case of diarrhea after I ate there (Podium branch).
  • Casa Armas is also known for their cochinillo, a Spanish-stlye lechon de leche so tender and crispy that waiters in some restaurants cut it using china instead of knives.
  • annieliseannielise PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Oh yeah! That was good too....they use saucers to cut it to be precise. It was just too much of a cholesterol trip for me.
  • ghost_37ghost_37 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    One of the resto there called LoLo Mao well servings was small and expensive. Kublai's on the other hand good food resonable price all you can eat mongolian.
  • VjSophieVjSophie PEx Rookie ⭐
    Casa Armas!!! Yeah! I also like Plaid at 4th floor :) hehe, and of course, my all time fave, KAYA :)
  • My Personal favorites:

Casa Armas
    Pagliacci
    Mini Shabu-shabu
    Nina
    Penang
    Cafe Breton
  • seasonseason PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Akiga Japanese Resto on the ground floor, beside BPI. Really good! The tuna maki is something else since it's got crunchy stuff inside. YUM!
  • casa armas *okay* and burgoo!
  • GilmoreGalGilmoreGal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    BingoWingo[b/]

I think its sweets and goodies. I tried their chocolate lava cake topped with vanillla ice cream. Sarap. There's chocolate oozing out when u sliced it in half :)
  • BingoWingoBingoWingo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by GilmoreGal
    BingoWingo[b/]

I think its sweets and goodies. I tried their chocolate lava cake topped with vanillla ice cream. Sarap. There's chocolate oozing out when u sliced it in half :)

yep, thats the one.

the price itself was reasonable, I tried my friends mochamiso(which she ordered, na dapat ako magoorder) ok sya...it was crunchy.

The only thing I didnt like about this place is that they ran out of orders that fast, as when my other friends came, most of the things on the menu were gone(oreo milkshake, mochamiso, etc).
    It seems to be a popular place though.

Whats the name of the Billiard room at the Podium at the 5th floor? Madalas ako doon pero I forgot the name right now.
  • JunoJuno PExer
    Actually, it's Goodies and Sweets :)

I really loooooooove Bananaleaf...they have the best Roti, ever...
    juno haha, baligtad ako :D

BingoWingo i don't know the billard place, once palang ako nakapunta eh :lol:

what's mochamiso? cake ba un?

Sakit sa bulsa mga cakes, but they taste good
  • ELBOW ROOM

the billiard place

=o)
  • mini shabu-shabu - i love this place! super sarap! though i advise those who want to try this place to eat at the bar area..kasi mas mabilis yung service dun. ehehe.

ucc - but mas love ko yung ucc terrace sa the fort. :) i love their seafood salad!!! lettuce, tomatoes, onions, scallops and tempura shrimps!! i love their iced tea din. :)
  • ay ay cafe breton pa pala and kaya (the korean place) and goodies and sweets and deli france for their ciabatta.
  • litelite PExer
    I haven't tried every restaurant, but I do love Banana Leaf. I just go insane over their roti.
  • Best:
    Banana Leaf - curry
    Kublai's - eat all you can Mongolian Grill.
    The Master's Wok - Reasonably priced Authentic Chinese Food
    Cafe Mediterranian - *spell check* sarap yung parang Shawarma :)

Worst:
    Lolo Mao - liit ng serving, not worth it
    Pinoydon - Filipino with a Japanese twist? weird yung lasa ng food! and the place looks like a big CR. IMO.

So so:
    Burgoo - packaged like an American Resto like Fridays, price is also like Fridays, but serving size is smaller...
    Kitaro - japanese fast food, ok lang..
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    banana leaf is so-so if you ask me...

cafe med's pretty ok...

breton is good... yummy!!!

steak factory's too salty...

casa armas is ok...

pagliacci's ok...

dome is ok...

ucc? eww... i'm not a fan of their food... they stay on the safe side haha...

burgoo? haha...

new york pizza? so-so

mini shabu-shabu is ok

figaro for sandwiches...

goodies and sweets is ok...

chicago roast beef is ok...

kaya is ok and fast...

pinoydon? yuck...

lolo mao? nah...

yaku? salty jap food...

elbow room? it's ok...

there's a filipino place on the 5th floor... it's pretty ok as well...

kublai's is ok...

the master's wok is ok as well...

i have yet to try penang...
    K.I.L.L. grabe, are u sure u've gone to every restaurant? Mukhang everyday ka kumakain sa restos ah.... mataba ka siguro :lol:
  • hehe...i have to disagree with your last comment gilmore gal [email protected]