and have been hanging out here since the
New Year.It seems like the people here are
generally nice and read Rosario's plight and
your advice.

Well,I too have a problem.Don't think I am
putting you on,it is weird and funny.

I have known this girl for at least 6-8
years.Recently,I notice she is really
blooming,well as recent as six months ago.

So I started talking to her,spent lots of time with her,unofficial dates....errands
for her,she buy things for me in return.

I got carried away so many times,too,
sometimes I kiss her on the cheeks,nose,neck
huggged her a lot but never kissed her on the lips.

One thing though,we never talked about relationship,since we know each other that long,maybe?I have seen a boyfriend of hers,that was long time ago though.

Sometimes,I want to kick myself,for,not kissing her on the lips.I am just plain scared.I am not like this normally.

What is my next move?

She recently showed me her chest X-ray and
mammogram.What is that suppose to mean?

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hello Candyman, welcome to Pinoy Exchange. We hope you'll enjoy your stay.

For me, the only move you can make is to tell her outright that you like her (and maybe plan to court her?). Even if you do everything for her, as long as you don't tell her you like her romantically, she's not going to know what's going on in your mind. She can always guess what you feel, but she will never come right out and say it, or assume you're interested in her as GF material. You said you've been out with her, and did some errands for her--the thing is, that can still be construed as favors for a friend.

I don't think the xrays and mammography meant anything significant. Probably just wanted to show her friend the results. :)

Good luck.
  • what's a mammogram?

anyway, i agree with ira. tell her that you like her then kiss her. o kaya kiss her then tell her. either way may kiss ka di ba?
  • i also agree w/ ira, just tell her what u feel. malay mo...

pero please, don't listen to ross. don't kiss her na parang ninakawan mo sya, sampal lang aabutin mo doon. hehehe... j/k

:D
  • Thanks for the advice guys,

Ira,
    A kiss maybe just a kiss,even if it's only on the cheeks....wouldn't a girl would count
    those things toward anything? Do I still have
    to say anything?

You guys are telling me to do the hardest part.It sort of put me into a position of
    'vulnerability'.If I am going to tell her
    I love her,it's true,but then she will expect
    that,from that point on.

Ross,I think I like your idea.This is the new
    millenium,what if she don't like the idea..
    then bye bye to the next kiss too.

Accept the position of vulnerability,in exchange for the next kiss,and the next and
    I might get lucky down the road.

I'll update you guys.

Mammogram is the internal picture of her
    breasts,just muscles showing the absence or
    prescence of cancerous tissues.

• Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Vulnerability????

You love her yet you don't want her to expect that you do????

Huh?
    TOINK!!!!!

A few more years maybe you'll learn a lot more of the art...I hope!!!!

I'll give you some credit though for your hesitance due to confusion.
    Don't go in unless you know how to get out!
    At the present time it seems to me that you don't know much yet. ;)

Good luck!!!

:D:D:D

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    candyman: As the song goes, a kiss is just a kiss...while she may wonder why you kissed her, she may also not. You've been friends for a long time, after all. She will never assume that you want to court her, even if she suspects it or would want to suspect it, dahil ang feeling niya baka lang siya mapahiya in case the kisses don't mean anything. Some guys and girls don't put much weight on kisses as anything romantic, especially those shared between friends. Yes, you have to tell her. :)
  • Hello guys again,

Thanks for the comments.

The price for failure or success in this thing is high.This is an 'inter-office'
    romance,and as we speak,tongues are wagging.
    That is where some apprehension comes from.

I am not looking for a way out.I know I will go through it,I just don't know how to handle
    failure well, if that comes now,today or tomorrow.

I wish she would just get sick and I send her 'love' note or flowers with love notes,that way if she turn me down,I can say,I was only trying to make you feel better.

I think I am going nuts already.