Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

[MERGED] McDonald's Ragin' Chicken Burger and KFC's Chicken Burger

talipandas9talipandas9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Two new TV ads have debuted lately featuring two similar products: McDonald's Ragin' Chicken Burger featuring a very much pregnant Sharon Cuneta screaming upon seeing the Ragin' Chicken burger and KFC's Chicken Burger. The former is priced at P69 as a sandwich and P89 as a value meal (with regular french fries and 8 oz. drink). The latter is priced at P29 as a sandwich. I'm not sure if it's offered as a value meal combo as well.

I haven't tried out both though. Any comments? Masarap ba?

Comments

• masarap yun sa KFC!!!! havent tried the ragin chicken burger yet tho
  • I tried the Ragin' Chicken Burger yesterday and it's really better than the McChicken Sandwich. Unlike the McChicken, the chicken seems real, very similar to the Zinger of KFC. It's not just ground chicken. I also like that it's crispy and a little spicy. The burger itself is P 69 while the meal is P 89. I believe the prices should have been lower though, especially if they want more people to try it.
  • Hindi masarap yung sa KFC! Lahat ng hindi masarap na bahagi ng manok yun yata ang ginawa nilang patty. Yung mga karne sa hita or pak pak ng manok yung hindi white meat.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Zinger ang tinatapatan ng Raging Burger ng McDo.

:ahh:
  • Lupit ng sa KFC! :) Sarap na, mura pa! hehe P29 lang, mas sulit pa ata sa KFC kaysa cafeteria haha. Tapos hindi olats tulad ng ibang P30 burgers (mcdo and jollibee cheeseburgers, linagyan lang ng cheese nagmahal na by 10 or 12 pesos, pero mukhang kawawa pa rin).

Ragin burger looks like the zinger nga. if chicken burger lang din naman, zinger na lang ako. I'd go to mcdo for their bigmac and quarter pounder, pero kung chicken sandwich lang din naman, kfc na!
  • hmm.. i love mcchicken, so ill try this one too. :)
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mcdonald's new chicken sandwich is good coz it uses real chicken instead of ground chicken but, it doesn't taste so good and the chicken's shape isn't exactly in proportion to the bunsize...

kfc's new chicken burger's not so delectable... i'm still for the zinger...

know what? they should turn aristocrat's boneless chicken barbeque into a sandwich! now that would be something hehehe...
  • di ko pa na try yung bago sa KFC but i tried ragin' chicker burger yesterday...parang zinger din. sarap!:yum:
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Originally posted by talipandas9
    I haven't tried out both though. Any comments? Masarap ba?
    Help me do some more research on this subject, libre mo ako ha. ;)
  • talipandas9talipandas9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I finally had the chance to try out the KFC Chicken Fillet burger. No wonder it only costs P29 - it's somewhat too small - just about the size of a Burger McDo.

The patty is somewhat too salty for my taste. I was expecting the fillet to taste exactly like the Old Fashioned Recipe which for me is simply the best among the recipes used by KFC. I thought at first the patty tasted the same but as I finished the sandwich, I think it missed it by a mile.
  • sarap ng ragin' chicken burger :drool:

150kornbw.gif
    koRn
  • More comments?

Medyo mahal ata yung Ragin' ah, but it looks so tempting! :yum:
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    McDonald's gets the edge through its TV ad starring megastar Sharon Cuneta.

But KFC loses out with its original TV ad that shows the guy licking the mayo off his sandwich and his friend blowing into a drink. Actually, some people find it offensive (not me though, I find it cool). They are not showing the said ad anymore but instead use a totally new storyline.
  • Yeah, that one with the girl...

More comments on these two, ah, tempting burgers?

I'm resisting the urge to go out and buy them at four in the morning. Hahaha!
  • Originally posted by K.I.L.L.
    know what? they should turn aristocrat's boneless chicken barbeque into a sandwich! now that would be something hehehe...

oh boy that would be something! sobrang favorite ko talaga boneless chicken barbecue there! then instead of mayonnaise, java sauce ang dressing ng sandwich! yummy! makapunta na nga ng arsito now ginutom ako e! good thing they're just a few blocks away from my place hehehe! :D
  • I tasted the KFC one last Sunday since my mom was practically begging me too :D

Ok lang naman, nothing too fancy. Bitin lang kasi ang liit. I wish I've gone for the Go-Go instead...
  • i like the ragin chicken burger. :yum: maanghang!
  • Hi im_a_chick!

Gusto ko na i-try ang McDo!
  • litelite PExer
    I like the raging chicken burger. Hindi ko pa natitikman iyong sa KFC, but I'm sure I'll like it. Kasi gusto ko noon iyong go-go sandwich ng kfc ... pati iyong twister!