Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Guardian Angel?

Do u believe in them?Do they have names?gender?n r they vissible to you?i wonder what they r like?:*)

Comments

• Contrary to popular belief:

1) Angels do have gender: hence there are male as well as female angels.

2) Angels do have names: each individual angel has his or her own personal name.

3) Like God Himself who begat them, angels are personal beings, meaning they are like us humans who also feel, chooses, and thinks.

4) Angels do not have wings: wings as portrayed in the Holy Bible are just representations of them due to their ethereal nature and swiftness.

5) And lastly, there are good as well as bad angels. Good angels are those who chose to obey God, while bad and evil angels are those who chose to follow Satan. Hence God has His angels; Satan al
  • can i asked u somethin?do u have one?wats her/his name?how will i know if it really is my guardian angel or just voice from my mind?hope u can answer me a bit?:(
  • FenixFenix PExer
    ^ a voice from your mind? uhmm, don't you find that disturbing? :D
  • haahhaa..watever!:devil:
  • Originally posted by roelallen
    6) And finally, whether each of us has his or her own guardian angel allotted to each one of us beginning at birth until our death to guide us and protect us, is not clear in the Scriptures. So philosophically speculate on things of which Divine Revelation is silent or is not complete would be useless and futile.

Matthew 18:10
  • i believe there;s an angel.
    when my friends participate in any competitions, i pray to my guardian angel and to mama mary. and they usually win!
    in UAAP, I, together with my classmates, pray to our guardian angels to tell to their friends who are guarding the BLue Eagles to give them strenght to win the game. and they won the game!

One Big Fight!
    Fly Eagle, Fly!
  • I do feel their presence too...im just wondering if my guardian angel would give me clues on how to get his/her name.it would be sweet to talk to him/her if u need someone to talk to u know...

if u think im weird?actually,its my nature:dance:
  • Contrary to popular belief:

1) Angels do have gender, for spirits have gender: hence there are male as well as female angels. Hence spirits are not gender-less. God Himself has gender: He is a Father, He is male.

2) Angels do have names: each individual angel has his or her own personal name.

3) Like God Himself who begat them, angels are personal beings, meaning they are like us humans who also feel, chooses, and thinks.

4) Angels do not have wings: wings as portrayed in the Holy Bible are just representations of them due to their ethereal nature and swiftness.

5) There are good as well as bad angels. Good angels are those who chose to obey God, while bad and evil angels are those who chose to follow Satan. Hence God has His angels, and they do guide us and protect us and help us do good and follow after righteousness; Satan also has his angels who tempt us and incites us to do evil in this world.

6) And finally, whether each of us has his or her own guardian angel allotted to each one of us beginning at birth until our death to guide us and protect us, is not clear in the Scriptures. To philosophically speculate on things of which Divine Revelation is silent or is not complete would be useless and futile.
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Adamantium said:
    "4) Angels do not have wings: wings as portrayed in the Holy Bible are just representations of them due to their ethereal nature and swiftness."

from a psychic point of view i have read that they don't have wings and that the 'wings' are rough representations of the shape of the aura which some mystics have seen them with.
  • actually, according to religious lore, angels do have wings, the number of pairs of which symbolize their rank in the heavenly host; the highest order being the Seraphim having three pairs, or six wings.
  • wooow.....
  • einein PExer
    Female angels?
  • How about that can angels know what we think?
  • einein PExer
    Only God can search man's thoughts. (Rev. 2:23, Psalm 7:9)
  • Angels are from God diba so...they have powers also.:)
  • Angels are true. i always pray to my Guardian Angel and she always answers my prayers. ;)
  • einein PExer
    Angels don't answer prayers; God does.
  • hahaha...
  • Angels amputz! Parang sinabi niyo na rin na totoo si Santa Claus! hahaha!
  • u are entitled to ur own belief twisted...it is like breathing the air n not look on it.:)